Pratigya

PRATIGYA -20th March WRITTEN UPDATE!! MAHA EPISODE - Page 7

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

I am not giving, Uma..merely suggesting the probability 😆😆😆...

Aarushi will not go ..Not in the near future ... Her character  has the potential to give rise to many tracks ...in fact  Aarushi's character has many option's..unlike Pratigya..

Adarsh track is running and will be parallel ...Shakhti n Aarushi track is upcoming...

They gave us a six week break from KN--A but six month break from a decent track for Kriya.  We don't need to keep notes, we just know it.   They give the term "pushing the envelope" new meaning.🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: yummimommy

Hi Tanths
Sorry haven't read your WU yet I will have to come back do it later.
Just saw the epi and wAnted to comment while I still remember what it is I want to say 😆
Loved the KTC and P scene and the scene with SS and Adarsh.
Hmmmm A scene ...... Advice to cvs (if they give a flipping rat's behind about what I have to say)....... Here's a way out ..... A realizes she is not safe at MMGJ and decides she must leave!

On iPod .... Very inconvenient !

Bye again ladies!

Tanths I will be back later tonight with plenty of butter don't panic! 😆

Hi Hummi,

No Probs..will wait

With Aarushi's unerring instinct to get into trouble, I am sure , she will flee only to be hit by a jeep , which Shakthi would be driving or prolly faint out of exhaustion in front of an obliging Shakthi..😆

It's Holi time, Don't scrimp , Pile it on !!😆😆😆

😆
-Sheena- thumbnail

Even I thought So ...😆

Pretty quiet this year..it was very hot today

Its pretty hot...The temp have soared...

Mine was a noisy holi.........😛

Me became like P telling teens to arrange for transportation beforehand if there is no way back home...😆😆. And esp being females to be more responsible for yourself....😆😆
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dhakarn

abortion done forcefully without the consent of wife...................and the fifth one , he beat her and his child in her womb to death.............every animal loves its parents..............there is no big deal in that......................even kamsa, dhuyrodhana and ravana loved their dear ones

A child which he never wanted ...he beat her to teach her a lesson ..the death was an accident  ...

Kamsa imprisoned his father, Duryodhana disobeyed his father , Ravana threatened to execute his father , if he interfered in Sita Matter again..Shakthi has not come to that level..

Animals do not love their parents, Dhanya..when Animals reach Teen..they challenge their father for supremacy and it is either  fight to death or acceptance of defeat..

Shakthi has to be stripped completely bare ..for him to be an monster... He is a Mr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde

Hyde to Kesar, Pratigya ...jekyll to Aarushi n his parents
Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starlight123

Its pretty hot...The temp have soared...

Mine was a noisy holi.........😛

Me became like P telling teens to arrange for transportation beforehand if there is no way back home...😆😆. And esp being females to be more responsible for yourself....😆😆

eeeliyo..Humao soche the ke sirf humko P ka Bhukar lagi hai..lagtha hai aapko bhi hogayi..😆😆
-Sheena- thumbnail

eeeliyo..Humao soche the ke sirf humko P ka Bhukar lagi hai..lagtha hai aapko bhi hogayi..😆😆

Aapko sun, sun ke bhukar lag hi gai yaa....😆😆

India won or lost??? Maine score or match nahi dekha, bus humari mom boli ki India Batted bahut buri tera se....😕
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

A child whch he never wanted ...he beat her to teach her a lesson ..the death was an accident  ...

Kamsa imprisoned his father, Duryodhana disobeyed his father , Ravana threatened to execute his father , if he interfered in Sita Matter again..Shakthi has not come to that level..

counter balance !!!!!!!

the balance will look with a mountain in one side and a small handful of sand in the other .........

he never wanted............!!!!! then why he is constantly raping her ! to satisfy his needs 🤢 and he don't want child.......oh so if i don't like a certain person or don't want him'her to meddle in my life i could just kill him/her and plead innocence for my brutality bec i don't want/like him/her   WOW nice explanation........so she has to consent to his wishes be it giving her body for his usage again and again and silently see her children murdered in womb..............WOW.........i believe u r a woman di, this act of evil and monstrous proportions seem sand to u...........😕 and he has disobeyed his father..........many times.........ravana threatening his father is nothing compared to his affection for his mother and brothers and son..............kamsa still loved his sister even though he imprisoned her.................. and u must know that 'bhroon hatya ' is considered as the most heinous crime in all cultures...............and even an animal would only kill if its own life is in danger or if it wants food....................u r right sakthi isn't an animal................he is much beyond that stage
Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starlight123

Aapko sun, sun ke bhukar lag hi gai yaa....😆😆

India won or lost??? Maine score or match nahi dekha, bus humari mom boli ki India Batted bahut buri tera se....😕

India Won by 80 runs  and face Australia  in Q/F face off ..at Ahmadabad..
-Sheena- thumbnail

India Won by 80 runs  and face Australia  in Q/F face off ..at Ahmadabad..

Thanks for telling..So good result...😃

Australia...ooh tricky match it will be....But it is the best time to beat Australia as they are not as strong as they used to be when they had Waugh twins, Mcgrath and Warne in their team...[this era I was interested in Cricket]
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx for the lovely update!!! 😃