Pratigya

PRATIGYA -20th March WRITTEN UPDATE!! MAHA EPISODE - Page 6

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dhakarn

hi di, wonderful update as usual.............😊

KN-A scene was stretched 🤢 komal -adarsh dance OK, K's dream good but lacked the charm due to bad camera angles...................😡 kriya scene at kitchen was tooooooooooooooo good........😳 loved it 😳 K is very shrewd , and P couldn't do anything but do exactly what he wanted........😆 😉

sakthi is now turning more and more against K and P............(without K's knowledge ofcourse , coward 😡 ) the way he tripped K so that P would come running thus revealing her fully to that cousin of his' ..........😡 😡 😡 hope CVs let K beat the crap out of both that shameless guy and sakthi  😡

now prof saw SS and adarsh together ............. did he hear anything of value ? 😕

amma 😡 would u say to those men go and play with komal just like u said regarding P.....😡 
devar-bhabhi-bhaiyya scene rocked............😛

and SS was superb 😛  glad that K said that dialogue before the slap.........😃  but have to wait for tomorrows epi to see his reaction 😕

on the whole a good epi with average camera angles.................there were so many long shots

the stand out scene  'amma - nainaji hug' 😆

😉

Thank You , dhanya..

They had to fill 1 hour ..and they managed ..

.from Shakthi's POV..KP destroyed his happiness ..naturally he will be bitter plus Shakthi when he comes out of Prison will be affectionate towards K..It will be K who will spurn the overture and the second day , when Shakhti returns after completing his work, It will be K's motormouth that will initiate frsh trouble. .So Shakthi  has every reason to carry a grudge..Shakthi will not be punished so soon..he has still not become the animal..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail
okay, I am glad most of the non essentials happened in the maha episode...Would not want to sit for half an hour for S seeking Arushi or that guy looking at P to make his move
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: a_uma

No NO NO  please don't give any such ideas to the CVs....  after months of protests we managed to get rid of Arrggooshi but she still keeps popping up like a evil spirit....😡😡

A very dull ME ...total waste of time.... in the one hour show, Kriya was shown together all of 5 mins....😡😡😡

IMO... the next track is about un-adarsh Adarsh and his exposure.... it would be interesting to see what stand Prats will take against dear bro.... since she has condemned K for his lies....

I am not giving, Uma..merely suggesting the probability 😆😆😆...

Aarushi will not go ..Not in the near future ... Her character  has the potential to give rise to many tracks ...in fact  Aarushi's character has many option's..unlike Pratigya..

Adarsh track is running and will be parallel ...Shakhti n Aarushi track is upcoming...
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starlight123

Me dont get why they continue to show Educated folks cant have fun...First during Diwali they dont play cards, at Holi they dont drink bhang and at engagement they dont like entertainment or music.....They make us look so dull and uninteresting people.....🤢

I know ..They make educated ppl dour, unimaginative and  rigid..but was happy to see Adarsh dancing away...

Must say, I liked  Ankit today ..he  appeared to breathe  !!
-Sheena- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

I know ..They make educated ppl dour, unimaginative and  rigid..but was happy to see Adarsh dancing away...

Must say, I liked  Ankit today ..he  appeared to breathe  !!

Must have had bhaag for real.........🤣

BTW how was ur Holi???
Edited by starlight123 - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yummimommy

Hi Tanths
Sorry haven't read your WU yet I will have to come back do it later.
Just saw the epi and wAnted to comment while I still remember what it is I want to say 😆
Loved the KTC and P scene and the scene with SS and Adarsh.
Hmmmm A scene ...... Advice to cvs (if they give a flipping rat's behind about what I have to say)....... Here's a way out ..... A realizes she is not safe at MMGJ and decides she must leave!

On iPod .... Very inconvenient !

Bye again ladies!

Tanths I will be back later tonight with plenty of butter don't panic! 😆

LALLANTOP LADY HUMA!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 Should I start a thread to suggest ways to get the character a way out of the show?😉😛😆
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank You , dhanya..

They had to fill 1 hour ..and they managed ..

.from Shakthi's POV..KP destroyed his happiness ..naturally he will be bitter plus Shakthi when he comes out of Prison will be affectionate towards K..It will be K who will spurn the overture and the second day , when Shakhti returns after completing his work, It will be K's motormouth that will initiate frsh trouble. .So Shakthi  has every reason to carry a grudge..Shakthi will not be punished so soon..he has still not become the animal..

😕  killing ones children in their mothers womb , beating he up and raping her like he pleased, trying to bury her alive, aiding and encouraging his friend to molest his younger brother's wife..................i think these r things that would qualify a man as a monster let alone animal.........😕😕 
Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dhakarn

😕  killing ones children in their mothers womb , beating he up and raping her like he pleased, trying to bury her alive, aiding and encouraging his friend to molest his younger brother's wife..................i think these r things that would qualify a man as a monster let alone animal.........😕😕 

To counter balance, he still loves his mother, is still respectful to his parents, his sasumma..has a need for affection ...this has to be stripped..

an abortion on a fetus is different from killing children ....
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starlight123

Must have had bhaag for real.........🤣

BTW how was ur Holi???

Even I thought So ...😆😆😆😆

Pretty quiet this year..it was very hot today
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

To counter balance, he still loves his mother, is still respectful to his parents, his sasumma..has a need for affection ...this has to be stripped..

an abortion on a fetus is different from killing children ....

counter balance !!!!!!!

the balance will look with a mountain in one side and a small handful of mud in the other .........

abortion done forcefully without the consent of wife.......nevertheless 'broon hatya ' is the most heinous crime in the world............and the fifth one , he beat her and his child in her womb to death.............every animal loves its parents..............there is no big deal in that......................even kamsa, dhuyrodhana and ravana loved their dear ones
Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago