Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: starlight123

Dont shoot me but JM disappointed me in his seeking for Arushi today...He does not have that subtle menace he used to have with KB when he was drunk...It felt cartoonish the whole sequence...

I would not shoot you, will prolly become ur  Kevlar Vest ..I too felt the same..it was as  if Kids were playing Hide and seek and that Sari made it even more ludicrous ..

Avantika's acting was well done and would have been engrossing scene  had Shakthi been menacing  and intimidating...but  by making behave like a   a half wit ..The scene lost its potential fear factor..
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

I did rather get it done with  than having it postponed ..and as I mentioned ..I prefer Shakthi- Aarushi to Shakthi and  Kesar Sheikh ..

and this time ..Shakhti Aarushi track will be explosive..if the present menace is maintained....and if my Gut feeling is correct..

No NO NO  please don't give any such ideas to the CVs....  after months of protests we managed to get rid of Arrggooshi but she still keeps popping up like a evil spirit....😡😡

A very dull ME ...total waste of time.... in the one hour show, Kriya was shown together all of 5 mins....😡😡😡

IMO... the next track is about un-adarsh Adarsh and his exposure.... it would be interesting to see what stand Prats will take against dear bro.... since she has condemned K for his lies....
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: devu4divya

Tanthys Dii...same pinch...i too luved de T&C Drama...and the way P was holding K's hand same time stopping him from drinks...hilarious..!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for de update Diii...u r a ⭐️

thats was good....... reminded of that sscene @ Adda when P wanted to stand up and K kept pushing her down 😆
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

He is a talented actor too..blends comedy and villainy cleverly...

could be..But I think P will be able to deal with them herself...

Telling Krishna not to drink bhang is like telling  a newly married couple not to eat their wedding cake or turkey for thanksgiving ...had she told him to have it in moderation..I would say that she is right..but complete abstinence on the day of HOLI ...Please..P..Loosen Up !!

Had Prats not given him the burfi face and actually decided to make it a happy holi after canning her notanki, Krishna would have had a high moment and felt no need to drink bhang or anything else.  Even in early days when Prats rejected him he never felt the need to drink like KN.  Now her attitude is eating him up.  

I like how POPS are showing a woman's attitude sometimes can hurt a man's fragile ego and make things worse or better, it's up to her to do something to get them back on track fast. He is doing all that he knows how to make things right between them on Holi.  Such notanki between couples bugs me. Grrrrrrrrrr!
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yemi3006

thats was good....... reminded of that sscene @ Adda when P wanted to stand up and K kept pushing her down 😆

Yes yemi....both was gud enough!!!!! find scene of de day for me!!!!
Donno after seeing ME i am in total mood...u drunk and i got kick!!!!!!😆
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Had Prats not given him the burfi face and actually decided to make it a happy holi after canning her notanki, Krishna would have had a high moment and felt no need to drink bhang or anything else.  Even in early days when Prats rejected him he never felt the need to drink like KN.  Now her attitude is eating him up.  

I like how POPS are showing a woman's attitude sometimes can hurt a man's fragile ego and make things worse or better, it's up to her to do something to get them back on track fast. He is doing all that he knows how to make things right between them on Holi.  Such notanki between couples bugs me. Grrrrrrrrrr!

Bhang is part of the ceremony so I wont condemn him from drinking...He would have drunk despite them being on good terms..

Edited by starlight123 - 13 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail

I did rather get it done with  than having it postponed ..and as I mentioned ..I prefer Shakthi- Aarushi to Shakthi and  Kesar Sheikh ..

and this time ..Shakhti Aarushi track will be explosive..if the present menace is maintained....and if my Gut feeling is correct..

Do u think with Arhaan little preoccupied they brought this unfinshed track forward so that they can end it while Arhaan can do the other show...😕
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

No, Mera..tHe main attraction of Holi  apart from Colors is Bhang..Krishna is not driven to it ..It is inherent part and parcel of Holi celebration...all will partake it..even Women..and There is nothing wrong on consuming Bhang on this day ...

her Ordering of not to drink Bhang was too straitlaced ..She was being like the prof..  Road block to festive spirits..

He was not driven to it ..it is part of Holi Festival..just like we have oil bath for diwali..
-Sheena- thumbnail

No, Mera..tHe main attraction of Holi  apart from Colors is Bhang..Krishna is not driven to it ..It is inherent part and parcel of Holi celebration...all will partake it..even Women..and There is nothing wrong on consuming Bhang on this day ...

her Ordering of not to drink Bhang was too straitlaced ..She was being like the prof..  Road block to festive spirits..

He was not driven to it ..it is part of Holi Festival..just like we have oil bath for diwali..

Me dont get why they continue to show Educated folks cant have fun...First during Diwali they dont play cards, at Holi they dont drink bhang and at engagement they dont like entertainment or music.....They make us look so dull and uninteresting people.....🤢
hussainramso thumbnail
Hi Tanths
Sorry haven't read your WU yet I will have to come back do it later.
Just saw the epi and wAnted to comment while I still remember what it is I want to say 😆
Loved the KTC and P scene and the scene with SS and Adarsh.
Hmmmm A scene ...... Advice to cvs (if they give a flipping rat's behind about what I have to say)....... Here's a way out ..... A realizes she is not safe at MMGJ and decides she must leave!

On iPod .... Very inconvenient !

Bye again ladies!

Tanths I will be back later tonight with plenty of butter don't panic! 😆Edited by yummimommy - 13 years ago