Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Hey ho, Tanths

Did you enjoy holi?😃

Just watched it. I am looking at some sinister angles that popped up when I saw the episode. Will handle them in my post today. It may take a while to get it done.

But coming to KN-A track it's like a prepackaged meal when opened neither looks good nor smells good..............only choice toss it in the garbage.  If ingested it leaves the perosn with a bad tummy.

Hiiiiiii  Mera ,

Ofc, I enjoyed it..bit quiet this year ...

I am actually wondering at the various P and C of  this  open ended track  ...

Speaking Honestly..I rather Watch Shakhti- Aarushi   Than  Shakhti and New Kesar...
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Yes ....have to  see the reaction's of Sax, I fthey are there esp of Adarsh !!

Same here, Sax has had the experience of Thakur Hospitality ..Knew their boisterous way of celebration's ...Knowing all that , why come ..He could have sent Adarsh and Komal and stayed back..coming to the place, giving  Attitude ..and Dadi , what was she doing there..She was supposed to have weakened ..By all rights she should have stayed at home ...Ah !! No..Had she stayed  at home, How could Shakthi terrorize Aarushi..

Lot of Loopholes in Today's episode..😃

When it comes to Arushi and her tracks there are always loopholes...The CVs dont consider the content but the end result as to what they want to show...For Arushi track they are consistently inconsistent when delivering..

As for Saxes they left with a drunk Adarsh remaining behind....He will get double dose at TN and Sax....😆😆😆
tanthya thumbnail

Do we need to do a preemptive strike and tell POPS to lay off the KN-A track after six months of torture with it. If htey intend on pursuing it let them do it within a week and shut down the track. Or be ready to tank and shut down shop.  Viewers will only tolerate so much of their track before walking away.

I did rather get it done with  than having it postponed ..and as I mentioned ..I prefer Shakthi- Aarushi to Shakthi and  Kesar Sheikh ..

and this time ..Shakhti Aarushi track will be explosive..if the present menace is maintained....and if my Gut feeling is correct..
Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yes ....have to  see the reaction's of Sax, I fthey are there esp of Adarsh !!

Same here, Sax has had the experience of Thakur Hospitality ..Knew their boisterous way of celebration's ...Knowing all that , why come ..He could have sent Adarsh and Komal and stayed back..coming to the place, giving  Attitude ..and Dadi , what was she doing there..She was supposed to have weakened ..By all rights she should have stayed at home ...Ah !! No..Had she stayed  at home, How could Shakthi terrorize Aarushi..

Lot of Loopholes in Today's episode..😃

Today's episode looked like a giant slice of Swiss cheese. I suspect that friend of KN got quite a bit of speaking parts, won't be surprised if he just made his entry into the show.  Can you say Angad version Part II. Maybe POPS realized having an Angad in the mix made Kriya and the show work so in comes another to terrorize Prats and want revenge.  Takurain openly told the men to play with Prats not Kesar. Will GD jump in to defend and support Prats when KN, Takurain find it offensive she slapped a family/friend?  Krishna was warned not to drink bhang so he is headed to the pound in a hurry. 😕
-Sheena- thumbnail

I did rather get it done with  than having it postponed ..and as I mentioned ..I prefer Shakthi- Aarushi to Shakthi and  Kesar Sheikh ..

and this time ..Shakhti Aarushi track will be explosive..if the present menace is maintained....and if my Gut feeling is correct..

Dont shoot me but JM disappointed me in his seeking for Arushi today...He does not have that subtle menace he used to have with KB when he was drunk...It felt cartoonish the whole sequence...
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

LIKE 😃(button doesn't work)😕

Tanths

My gut reaction also spelled a few menacing tracks coming up.  KN-A and KN's family/friend may be coming on MKAP to be Angad Part II.

tanthya thumbnail

Today's episode looked like a giant slice of Swiss cheese. I suspect that friend of KN got quite a bit of speaking parts, won't be surprised if he just made his entry into the show.  Can you say Angad version Part II. Maybe POPS realized having an Angad in the mix made Kriya and the show work so in comes another to terrorize Prats and want revenge.  Takurain openly told the men to play with Prats not Kesar. Will GD jump in to defend and support Prats when KN, Takurain find it offensive she slapped a family/friend?  Krishna was warned not to drink bhang so he is headed to the pound in a hurry. 😕

He is a talented actor too..blends comedy and villainy cleverly...

could be..But I think P will be able to deal with them herself...

Telling Krishna not to drink bhang is like telling  a newly married couple not to eat their wedding cake or turkey for thanksgiving ...had she told him to have it in moderation..I would say that she is right..but complete abstinence on the day of HOLI ...Please..P..Loosen Up !!
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi di, wonderful update as usual.............😊

KN-A scene was stretched 🤢 komal -adarsh dance OK, K's dream good but lacked the charm due to bad camera angles...................😡 kriya scene at kitchen was tooooooooooooooo good........😳 loved it 😳 K is very shrewd , and P couldn't do anything but do exactly what he wanted........😆 😉

sakthi is now turning more and more against K and P............(without K's knowledge ofcourse , coward 😡 ) the way he tripped K so that P would come running thus revealing her fully to that cousin of his' ..........😡 😡 😡 hope CVs let K beat the crap out of both that shameless guy and sakthi  😡

now prof saw SS and adarsh together ............. did he hear anything of value ? 😕

amma 😡 would u say to those men go and play with komal just like u said regarding P.....😡 
devar-bhabhi-bhaiyya scene rocked............😛

and SS was superb 😛  glad that K said that dialogue before the slap.........😃  but have to wait for tomorrows epi to see his reaction 😕

on the whole a good epi with average camera angles.................there were so many long shots

the stand out scene  'amma - nainaji hug' 😆

😉
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

For me it was T n C Falling at P's feet , SS and Adarsh bonding  over Bhang..😆😆

Tanthys Dii...same pinch...i too luved de T&C Drama...and the way P was holding K's hand same time stopping him from drinks...hilarious..!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for de update Diii...u r a ⭐️
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
chill dhanya...lots of angry emotions......LOL................lassi peeo.......🤣  dimaag ko shaant rakhoo.........LOL