Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow awsome update dear...i am falling in love with this maan of yours...and i love this angry young woman too...maan will have a hard time in taming this wild beauty...what is it that his mom is worried about??? reveal the suspense soon dear...and most important thing continue soon...πŸ˜ƒ
 and thanx a lot for the update and that too a looong one...

Edited by honeygrape - 12 years ago
samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: honeygrape

wow awsome update dear...i am falling in love with this maan of yours...and i love this angry young woman too...maan will have a hard time in taming this wild beauty...what is it that his mom is worried about??? reveal the suspense soon dear...and most important thing continue soon...πŸ˜ƒ

and thanx a lot for the update and that too a looong one...

thank you so much for a long comment dear, you made my day. the suspense will be revealed in the course of the story thoguh, bu the journey till the end of it is a long way to go. i am very much glad that you liked it😊😊😊
honeygrape thumbnail

Originally posted by: samaira39

thank you so much for a long comment dear, you made my day. the suspense will be revealed in the course of the story thoguh, bu the journey till the end of it is a long way to go. i am very much glad that you liked it😊😊😊

i loved it..but yaar pls try to update this more frequently dear...
samaira39 thumbnail

i loved it..but yaar pls try to update this more frequently dear...

if i got a chance i would update this as regularly as possible coz this is my best work ever and possibly very much close to my heart. more or less i can relate to the characters in the story😊
but since i was foolish enough to write 3 stories in parallel i have update all 3😭 which is a big trouble, i keep forgetting what to write for which, lolzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
samaira39 thumbnail

thank u molly😊
honeygrape thumbnail

if i got a chance i would update this as regularly as possible coz this is my best work ever and possibly very much close to my heart. more or less i can relate to the characters in the story😊
but since i was foolish enough to write 3 stories in parallel i have update all 3😭 which is a big trouble, i keep forgetting what to write for which, lolzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thanx dear... i have a suggestion for that, just put any one ff on hold for sometime until one gets finished...😳 (agar idea stupid thaa then just ignore plss) but pls so update this...this one is my favourite among your ffs
samaira39 thumbnail

thanx dear... i have a suggestion for that, just put any one ff on hold for sometime until one gets finished...😳 (agar idea stupid thaa then just ignore plss) but pls so update this...this one is my favourite among your ffs

lolzπŸ˜†  if nobody was expecting an update for other ffs i would have taken ur suggestion into account. well lets see what i can doπŸ˜› 
well our choice match, this is my personal favourite too😊 but the response i get for this is too less😭
honeygrape thumbnail

lolzπŸ˜†  if nobody was expecting an update for other ffs i would have taken ur suggestion into account. well lets see what i can doπŸ˜› 
well our choice match, this is my personal favourite too😊 but the response i get for this is too less😭

πŸ˜† yeah, i thot about that fact only after typing that stupid idea of mine...so thats y i included that bracket part...πŸ˜† do whatever you feel like, but update this πŸ˜†

btw i suppose this story is not a sad one like khnh, is it??
 well how many pms do you send out??
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesum part yaar..
oh god!!!she s such a wild tigress...
poor maan!he has to struggle a lot..
loved yash's character..
i luvd the part where maan dint miss the chance to kiss geet..
her response give him more energy to win her back..
more suspenses!waiting to get it revealed...
samaira39 thumbnail
πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† yeah, i thot about that fact only after typing that stupid idea of mine...so thats y i included that bracket part...πŸ˜† do whatever you feel like, but update this πŸ˜†

btw i suppose this story is not a sad one like khnh, is it??
 well how many pms do you send out??

sry dear i had gone to get some groceriesπŸ˜›
lolz πŸ˜† i thought soπŸ˜‰ dont worry i'll definitely keep updating it.
nope it's not a sad one but there will be a lot of sad sequences before it becomes a happy endingπŸ˜‰
i send out around 200 pms...