Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
awesome part...πŸ‘

loved it...

i still wonder how maan fell in love with her...??

loved the way he went to her room to console her...

he will defo make a place in her heart someday...n we will bw waiting for that...

update soon...

n all the best for ur exams...πŸ‘πŸΌ
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
great update...thanks 4 da pm
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful sam!!!

loved it...

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
loved it loadzz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Samaira  πŸ€—...thank u for the lovely update and PM...loved the Maaneet moments...when will Geet stop thinking about that idiot Dev πŸ˜‘...love this Maan of yours...he is such a charmer...wonder how long Geet will resist him...wondering about so many things...will wait till u finish your exams...all the best...love u...TC πŸ˜Š

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
maan is just awesome...
actually very less ff where maan is outgoing and all...so i am loving it...
why does dev creep into geet's mind...does she like him or something...or she knows dev is a flirty type and wants to protect meera...
oh god cant wait for the day when maan makes a place in geet's heart
samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hey everyone😊...thanks for all ur wonderful comments, it motivates me to write better. hope u r all liking the story, plz do let me know ur views, now that my exams are done, here is an update, hope u all will like it😊

chapter 10

monday arrived too soon for me to realise. i wasn't ready for anything today. i was lost, lost in an unknown maze. i dint understand what maan had meant the other day and dev, well he hadn't called back after that. meera was all too happy these days and pari, well she was her usual self. and my family??? mom had become good friends with madhu aunty, so u caqn guess iut right??? jia and rohith, maan had done the magis on them too. rohith played with maan now and jia admired maan and maan made sure that jia too had fun with him and rohith. huh!!!!! maan, i just hate him!!!!

i came down after gettin ready for office with a grumpy face and sat at the dining table. everybody were pretty immersed in there own world.

"the princess has arrived", dadi said mocking me.

after i had threatened her that day, she had stopped singing and her chamchis had flown back to india. Thank god for that or else the whole road wouls've gone crazy.

"i am the princess and my mom is the queen and you dadi, are nobody. i guess you've understood it now!!!", i smiled at her, returning her statement bacvk to her. she turned her face and i winked at mom. she just smiled and served the food. i got the shock of my life, i looked at my plate and towards mom several times. mom looked at me confused. finally i pinced myself,

"ouch, that hurt",

"geet what's happening?", mom asked.

"uh well i just couldnt believe that it's aloo parantha for breakfast today. i thought i was dreaming", i smiled.

mom just looked at me smiling harder,

"maan's mom helped me out", she said.

"i guess so", i said without any expression on my face.

i looked at the plate and digged into my parantha as i was full on hungry. that reminded me that i smiled so many times today. what's happening to me??? huh, i hate thinking. after my breakfast i left to pick up pari.

"hey meera"

"hey geet"

"pari???"

"oh she alrerady left, i mean dint she inform you???", she asked me confused.

"no she didn't", i was even more confused then her. where the hell was pari???

"i have no idea what's going on geet but i thought she would inform you, i am sorry",

"niether do i understood. no worries i'll check with her in the office, see ya!!" i bid meera goodbye and left for office wondering how in the world pari had left for office without me??? how in the world could she be an early riser??? after thinking over it again and again i decided to let it go and ask her in the office itself.

i reached office in a confused state. i went straight towards pari's cabin and what i saw there, shocked me. pari was busy chatting with maan-the idiot. they were both so immersed in ther conversation that they dint observe me. i decided to listen to them.

"maan i wanted to ask you something", pari was excited.

"what is it??? go ahead", maan gestured her.

"what is love???"

"love??? why abt love all of a sudden pari???"

"maan just answer me, dont ask me questions", she smiled.

"huh ok madam. u really want to know what i think???" maan asked in a doubt.

"ofcourse, why do u think i asked you???" pari said as a matter of fact.

"love is selfless!!!"

my heart just flinched at his definition. i got more curious by the moment. how can he be so selfless??? i mean if you love someone, you do expect them to love them back right??? i again diverted my mind towards there talk,

"but why???" pari asked. i had missed the important part when i was lost in my thoughts, why am i such an idiot??? i cursed myself under the breath.

"what do u mean why???" maan asked her back.

"huh, its a waste to know the reason from you, forget it. now tell me if you have a brother???", she had naughtiness in her tone.

"brother??? why???", he asked trying to irritate her.

"maan as if you dont know why i am asking", she looked away from him.

he laughed at her plight, "for ur kind information, you'll be working with him and the good news is he and my sister are both landing here in two days", maan winked at her.

"are you serious??? Oh my god...", pari got excited and got up from her seat and hugged maan.

"oh maan you are sooo sweet, i love you", she kissed him on the cheek. i could see he was embarrassed and i was angry. why was i angry???? huh forget it.

"um...pari u r sitting on my lap and u shouldn't kiss me if you plan to become my sister-in-law you know", maan tried to make her realise.

"uh oh...um...i am really sorry maan, actually um...i got a little excited", she was too embarrassed.

maan laughed heartily, " pari are you always like this???", he asked doubtfully.

"why do u ask???", she said.

"nothing much but ur best friend seems to be very much opposite to you so i was wondering how come you both are best friends???"

my eyes widened with shock, why was maan asking abt me??? and what if pari tells him abt my life??? i was anxious and i was shivering and wondering what i could do to stop their conversation. without thinking i entered pari's cabin without permission. pari was telling "actually..." when i interrupted. they both looked at me in confusion. maan eyed me doubtfully. pari looked at me in confusion.

"geet??? you???..." i interrupted her.

"how dare you leave me alone and come here???", i faked my anger.

"uh...ummm", she blabbered and looked towards maan.

"she came here because i asked her to", maan said grinning at me.

i looked at him with real anger lurking inside me, "you are impossible!!!" and i stormed out of pari's cabin. pari called out after me but i was too engrossed to look back or answer them.i ran to my cabin and sat on my seat. i started crying profusely unable to control it. i dint know why i was falling week infront of maan all the time. what was he doing to me??? everytime i try to stand up infront of me, i fail, i fail bitterly!!! maan knocked at my door, i looked at him and away from him still crying.

"hmmm", he sighed.

"what???" i asked.

"nothing at all, i just wanted to talk to you"

"but i dont want to talk or even see ur face. i hate you, u get that??? I HATE YOU!!!", i wiped my tears and stromed towards the restroom. i did look back once at maan, he smiled at me but i just ran.

precap: "why do you care??? why??? answer me"

so how was it??? plz click the like button and comment. it means a lot to me, i'll be waiting as its been long since i read all ur comments...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

Edited by samaira39 - 12 years ago
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Im nt at all liking this weak Geet
I loved that one who retorted back to Maan n knew how to answer
Maan is making her weak
Lets c wat ahppens aage
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part