Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
wonderful update....πŸ‘

cant wait for the next part....update soon....
debomaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mujhe to sabne pichhe chhor diya!! :( jokes apart!! :) i've just cmpltd all d parts,whch i hd msd,as i dint cm 2 IF!!in these days,my lf has jst bcm like hell.....
thnx 4 all da pms,4 remembering me whn i wasnt there! :) n oho m speechless 4 dat dedication..it mk me so emotional!!thnk u so much dear...wl b dere wd u always..lv u 2oo..u r a swtheart~~ :)
abt d chapters---
chap-5,wow maaneet finalised da deal,dats really vry nice..dey r partners nw,ab to offce me meetngs hongehi.
chap-6,love maaneet kiss
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1641731&TPN=26
debomaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
chapter 6-lv maaneet kiss deeply,dat was so gentle,touchy....
chap 7-i guess,maan has tld geet's mom 2 keep lime water wd salt on bedside table....geet has invtd dev!!!well,lets c what wl happen..
       u deserve dis acclamation 4 gvng us d pleausure of reading 2 grt ffs ,making time through ur busy schedule...a big hug 4m me,my swt frnd..:)
valo theko,i mean tk cr.
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing updates
do continue soon
avani_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 update maan loves to irritate geet gr8...oh put dis dev out of maaneet lyf yaar...
samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: avani_9

gr8 update maan loves to irritate geet gr8...oh put dis dev out of maaneet lyf yaar...

that is not possible yet dear but dont worry, i'll try shoo him away asapπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

😊finally i am updating even this...2 days and all 3 updated. i like that...πŸ˜† coz i have no idea when i am going to update next...so u gotta bare with me again!!!! pullleeeaaassseee...πŸ˜ƒ

now for the updateπŸ˜‰

Chapter 8

I sat in my room sipping orange juice all the while trying to figure how to get rid of MAAN singh Khorana, the man I hated the most. The person who was sent from my personal hell to irritate and trouble me in all possible ways. I so hated him and it showed in all my gestures when he was around. All I wanted to know was why he was acting like that with me even after me openly declaring that I hated him???

He was a puzzle for which I was yet to figure out the solution. And then I wanted to know what had happened yesterday at the pub. Oh god, why is everything revolving around him these days??? Even my family??? What's gotten into everyone??? My thought process broke when I heard the loud laughs coming form downstairs. I dint know whether I should go down and see what was happening or to stay in my room until dev showed up? I chose the first option and slowly descended the stairs stealthily not to make anybody aware that I was here.

I stood behind the wall with only my head peeking out. I could see maan, meera, pari and mom having a good time. Maan helping mom with cutting the begetables, pari was decorating the table, meera and mom were cooking all while conversing with each other.

"aunty where's geet??? I havent seen her since I came in. is she alright???", finally pari remembered I existed. I was glad.

"no need to worry pari, she's fine. After all Maan Singh Khurana was with her", maan the idiot spoke while faking royalty. Why was he so friendly with everyone??? Huh!!!

"pari beta, she's angry that I invited maan to dinner. I don't know what has gotten into her these days, she's acting weird", mom spoke worried. Why was mom calling me weird??? What the hell??? I hated him, was that too hard for mom to understand???

"aunty please taste this and see", meera called out to mom.

"oh wait up, I am guest of honour so I get to taste it first", maan said taking the spoon from meera.

"Oh my god, you are damn good cook meera. I just love this butter chicken, jenny I taking this to my home", he patted meera's back and winked at jenny. Everyone laughed!!!

I was getting angry that he was being liked by everyone. Did he do some kind of black magic on them??? May be his magic was not working on me, may be I should save them. I hit my head, "geet what are you thinking??? Are u insane or something???" I turned away from them and walked out of house to get some fresh air. I was getting too heady. I sat on the steps looking at the sky.

I dint realise how much time had passed, but when I turned to my left maan was sitting beside me. He too was looking at the sky. I watched in shock and then surprise and then hatred.

"why do you hate me so much???", he asked calmly still looking at the sky and that annoyed me even more.

"I don't wish to answer any of ur questions." I turned my head towards the right and sat.

"is it because u don't like the fact everyone likes me???" maan asked again.

"ronith and jiya don't!!!" I said hoping I was right but I realized I was wrong after hearing to maan.

"actually they are my buddies now. I think u dint know about it. I met them today morning and they seem to like me", this time he looked at me and smiled.

Why dint anything affect his smile??? Not even the fact I hate him??? Is he made up of ice or something???

"but I don't!!!", I said rather smoothly.

"I know and that is why I wanted to know why you hate me so much???", his gaze was still on me but I was looking elsewhere. When I dint answer for a long while he again questioned me,

"is it because you are afraid I would win you as well???", he was grinning at me.

"don't even think about it. I hate you and I don't need any reason for it" I literally barked at him.

"that's fine with me as long as there is some relation between you and me. I am happy!", I hated him and he was happy???

"we. Do. Not . Have. Any . Relation. Between. Us!!! U get that??", I said throwing up my hands.

"u hate me so that means I am ur enemy. So we are have the relation of enemies geet." he said rather unaffected by my words, still happy and smiling. I hated him, his smile, his calmness, his way of handling things. Aaarrrggghhh!!!! My hands turned to fists and I was grinding my teeth.

"geet can I ask you something???", he leaned forward so that he could see my face properly.

"you r going to ask me anyway so why are you waiting???", I straightened myself unable bare his warm gaze. I was feeling uneasy.

"what would you say, if a guy told you that he loved you???", he was watching my changing emotions on my face like a small kid watching the puppy play. I was flabbergasted at his question. I dint know what to say??? What's with this man???

"why do you want to know???", I asked. My heart was beating helter-skelter and breathing was uneven.

He placed his hand on my shoulder, "calm down geet" and that was it I calmed down instantly. Did he really know some kind of black magic??? I decided to ask him.

"do you know black magic???"

"that is not the answer to my question geet", he said straightening up. I looked upto him surprised at his calmness. He was still looking at me, his gaze still warm.

"I love someone else", that was it, I got up and left the place leaving maan alone on the porch. I don't know why he asked it but somewhere I felt bad and probably that's why I spoke to him a bit softly at the end. The next moment itself I put the thought aside and then went to the kitchen to help mom with the remainder of the work.

I went and sat on the kitchen platform with a orange in my hand. "geet??? Finally u r here", meera and pari asked in unison. " you both are acting as if u are seeing me after a decade", I asked mocking them playfully.

"geet, idiot" pari came after me with a stick in her hand and I ran across the kitchen behind mom then behind meera.

"you both, out of the kitchen, NOW!!!", meera shouted at us and we both stopped at that very moment and stood like statues. Pari behind me in a position as if she was about to hit me with the stick and me in a running position.

"OUT, NOW!!!!" and we were both out.

Meera, she doesn't entertain anybody troubling her when she's cooking. It's her favourite passtime, hobby, whatever you call it as. And she is so much more serious about it than anything else. We both came out of the kitchen annoyed.

"geet, it's all your fault!!! if you had not come, this would not have happened. I so wanted to learn cooking", pari blamed me.

On other hand I was in no mood to argue with pari so I said, "I know!!!". we both went sat on the couch and at the same time the door bell rang.

1st Precap: "Thank you!!!", 2nd precap: "Smile!!!"

like and comment if it was worth it, thanks😊

Edited by samaira39 - 13 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update di
loved it loadz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh