Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avani_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
wooow...their kiss was amazing hehehe...
lovd it
thnx 4 pm
samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

so finally i am updating this before MAAHI VE which i dont why???😆 but will try and update even that today itself, hopefully!!! so this one specially dedicated to 

"sapphireflames"

who had complained that the previous update was short. dear i hope this is long enough😉!!! love you😊!!!!

well now for the update read on😉

Chapter 7

I was in deep sleep and when I woke up the next day, I was shocked that it was 1:07pm. Now how was that possible??? The last thing I remembered was talking to maan in the night club and drinking vodka. What the hell happened after that??? How is it that I am in my room sleeping? And why the hell does my head feel heavy??? I needed answers and there was probably only one person who could answer them all and it was Maan Singh Khurana!!!!! Now where can I find that jerk???

I sighed and sat up on my bed resting my back to the wall. My head was severely aching and I dint know what to do. I turned towards the side table for some water but I saw a glass of lemonade resting on it. I smiled and reached for it. I took a sip only to spit it out. This is was no lemonade, it was lime water with salt. Now how am I supposed to drink this horrible thing???

I kept the thing back on the table and got out of the bed to take a hot shower hoping it would make me feel better. I had to take the support of the fall to make sure I dint fall. I had a soothing hot shower, my cold skin burned across the hot water. It relaxed my strained muscles slowly. When I was done, I wrapped myself with a bath robe and stepped out. Damn!!! Winter was sure around the corner. It's not like I hated the cold weather, I actually loved it. What I hated was wearing that long and heavy warm woolen clothes. It was seriously too much for me to hang around with.

I quickly switched on the heater of my room and changed into some warm clothes. And then my stomach growled. That was when I realized that I had not eaten anything from yesterday noon. I closed my eyes and nodded my head in disagreement. I sighed loudly and made my way to the door still felling a bit heavy headed. I walked through the long corridor and descended the stairs in vain.

"mom, I am hungry!!!", I screamed as I walked towards the dining room.

I yawned stretching my hands and entered the dining room. My mouth turned into a big 'O' when I saw the scene in front of me. I blinked several times and even rubbed my eyes like a maniac to make sure I wasn't actually hallucinating. And then my ayes turned red and yelled,

"what the hell is happening here???"

"well I am just……", I interrupted not letting mom complete.

"you all are having lunch with that jerk??? Are u all crazy???", I spoke like a lightning had struck my home.

"geet, maan was the one who brought you home last night. You were completely drunk!!!", my mom said looking from maan to me.

"so?", I asked irritated.

All the while maan was enjoying the small show pouting.

"what does that mean???", mom asked annoyed by my behavior.

"even if I was drunk, I know how to find my way back home!!!", I retorted.

"when you were totally passed out?', mom completed my sentence.

I looked at maan with hatred clearly brewing in my heart for him. Mom continued,

"you should be thanking him geet!!!"

"which I am going to do!", and I walked off to my room stomping my foot.

'geet', my mom called but I was too adamant to turn around.

"jenny, I'll talk to her", maan asked mom.

"no maan, she's too adamant", mom said trying to stop him.

Maan got up from his seat and came near mom. He puts his hands on her shoulder, and assured her with his eyes that he knows how to handle her. Mom just faked a slight smile and looked down. He smiled at her and climbed the stairs and walked right to my room.

I wa sitting on the window sil and looking at the cloudy pleasant day when he barged into my room without my consent. I thought it was my mom and dint take the trouble to turn and look. He came near me and stood with his hands folded on his chest and a winning smile adoring his face.

"why do you hate me so much?", he asked still smiling.

His voice shocked me to an extent that I was about to fall of the window and hit the ground outside but maan was too quick. He held me by my waist and pulled me in with all his strength and made me stand on the floor of my room. I was breathing really hard as I was terror stricken of what had just happened. His hands were still on my waist and I was standing so close to him that we could hear our hearts beating. His moved from my waist to my shoulder in slow sync. I don't know what he was trying to do but it surely calmed me down.

"you know hating ur neighbors' is not a good thing", he said trying to distract me from what had just happened.

My head popped up at the word 'NIEGHBOR'. I suddenly broke away from his grip and took a few steps backwards. He had a soft smile on his face. So genuine that nobody could be angry on such a perfect face but here I stood with my hatred guiding my every step.

"why are you here?", I asked my voice barely audible.

"to make sure u are fine!", concern purely exposed in his voice and words.

"I don't need ur help. And what did u just say??? Neighbor??? My foot!!! How in the world can you be my neighbor???", I shouted at him.

He remained silent. I wondered where he had all that patience to bare me??? What am I thinking??? I am a sweet girl and he's the jerk. I convinced myself.

"if you still haven't figured out that let me just remind you that Veer Singh Khurana is your neighbor and I am his GrandSon!!!", he had his winning smile back.

How I hated it. I just looked at him not knowing how to react.

"you don't seem to remember anything that happened yesterday night!", moving closer to me. I took a step backward but he kept coming closer and closer to me. My heart started beating wildly and I started breathing heavily. He stroked my cheek with his Cold fingers. I closed my eyes as I shivered at his touch.

"I love the effect I have on you!!!", he said grinning.

I snapped open my eyes and pushed him back.

"stay away from me, you get that???", I glared at him.

"that's going to be a little hard work which I am not at all interested in. you know jenny has invited me to dinner this night and I am going to help her in preparing for it. You can object but it's of no use!!!", his hands were in his pockets with his head tilted to his right. He had that sparkle in his eyes and that irritated me.

"jenny???", I asked not getting whom he meant.

"yes, ur mother!!!"

"what??? How dare you call my mom with a nick name???"

"when she has no objection I don't see any need to change my gesture!!!" he clearly enjoyed irritating me to no ends.

"OK!!!! Who invited you to dinner???", I asked folding clasping my hands.

"as I told you jenny invited me!!! Geet don't strain yourself, get some rest!!!", and he left.

I stood there rooted for a while and walked downstairs.

"mom why did you invite him for dinner???", I asked her with disagreement.

"he helped you last night that's why!"

"but mom…"

"enough, I don't want any arguments about it."

"fine, I am inviting Dev for dinner as well", I said throwing my hands up in the air.

"I never said no", that was all mom said.

"ok, if this is how you want it", I nodded baffled at her response.

I watched her slowly, she called up meera and asked her if she could help her out in cooking something Indian for tonight's dinner. Meera readily agreed. Mom also invited both meera and pari for dinner all happy. I grunted and left the hall and reached my room. I dialed dev's number,

"hello???'

"hello dev??? Geet here!!!"

" hey my sweet heart, how you doing???"

"I am fine, how are you???"

"oh I am just lovely this afternoon"

"will you ever stop going out different girls every day??? Get a steady girlfriend dev"

"well you are my steady girlfriend so why should I go for someone else???"

"dev stop joking"

"geet I am serious"

"really???"

"I swear"

I don't know why but I felt the whole world melting down around me.

"so why did you call??? Anything important???"

"I just wanted to invite you for dinner tonight at my place."

"are you serious???"

"yes dev, I am"

"cool, I'll be there"

He wrote down the address and we talked about college for a while then I ended the call on a happy note. I felt so real and happy when I talk to dev, when he's around I feel so secure and safe. I smiled and smiled and smiled and jumped on my bed like a small kid. I was elated beyond my own imagination. What has happened to me??? Why do I feel so complete when I am with dev??? Another strange array of questions started popping up in my mind!!!

Precap: "I love someone else!!!"

now plz comment and like if it was worth it. you it takes hardly a minute!!!!! dont be lazy to appreciate, thanks😊

need a PM??? then add me as ur buddy, thanks😉

MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update........loved it!!!
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
Luv the way maan irritates geet shows that shes affected by his presence & touch
Hope maan gets jealous seeing geet wiv dev
Precap sounds interesting--wonder hu'z saying dat hope it's not maan
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hmmm is geet in love with dev no way
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Heeyaa Sam!!