Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
liked it 
n is it in any ways related 2 khnh
as d names r similar 2 tht
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing part......it seems like kal ho na ho to me......n i really loved that fil...........bt i hope that in this maan will not die.....continue soon......n thnx for the pm........
samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rsroopali

liked it 

n is it in any ways related 2 khnh
as d names r similar 2 tht

yes dear, i'm just taking the characters and the starting part but u will see that the story is diff as it proceeds. i did this because "KHNH" is my favorite movie and i always wanted to write a story on it. so i combined my idea and took the story base of KHNH just to make GEET's character more real and vulnerable........๐Ÿ˜Š!!!! and thanks๐Ÿ˜Š

Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice start... do continue...
samaira39 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zahra15

amazing part......it seems like kal ho na ho to me......n i really loved that fil...........bt i hope that in this maan will not die.....continue soon......n thnx for the pm........

yes it is๐Ÿ˜Š........i have taken just the base of KHNH, the story is different, which u'll come to know as the it proceeds๐Ÿ˜Š........and yeah dont worry, i will never make MY HERO, that is MAAN die.....NEVER!!!! thanks๐Ÿ˜‰

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: samaira39

yes it is๐Ÿ˜Š........i have taken just the base of KHNH, the story is different, which u'll come to know as the it proceeds๐Ÿ˜Š........and yeah dont worry, i will never make MY HERO, that is MAAN die.....NEVER!!!! thanks๐Ÿ˜‰

phew that was a relief ... being a sucker for happy endings i cant take Maneet separation let alone anyone dying ๐Ÿ˜†...  plzzz continue ... and add me to the pm list 

love
Sana
samaira39 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindu555

phew that was a relief ... being a sucker for happy endings i cant take Maneet separation let alone anyone dying ๐Ÿ˜†...  plzzz continue ... and add me to the pm list 

love
Sana

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† sana even i dont like sad endings so not to worry......but i wont promise that this will be a happy story from next chapter onwards!!!! thanks and i've added u as my buddy ๐Ÿ˜Š

shreya satish thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice One...

Interesting....
Pls add me in your pm list
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome concept
Loved the prologue
Gr8 character sketch---completely different from MAAHI VE
Plz Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the pm
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sam!!

A new one from you! LOVE LOVE LOVE the concept! Now i wanna see Maan speak some hard core Lunjabbi and Geet being the monotone! I cracked up imagining it! Maan sayignHai Babaji! SO FUNNY!!