Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks again for the link yaar.Archu aka Anki is totally the most Talli ,thanks to sush.In return she is making sush dance to her tunes ðŸ˜†  kya jodi hai
AreYaar thumbnail
Ankita: "Ho jaa RANGEELA reeeeee"

Sushant: "ummm ok"

🤣

Thanks for sharing!

CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣🤣 ankita really seems out of control😆 

the way she did "hoja rangeela " when sush was talking, it was just too funny and sush is such a cutie he just went "ok"🤣🤣

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for Sharing.. Nice to see all of  them enjoying..
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Good Lord what strong brand of Bhang did Ankita drank ? 🤣 

she came from nowhere into the mike "Hoja Rangeela re" and Sushant replied with "Ok"  just ok thats the best possible reply he can ever come up with ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

What the hell is wrong with these two? both are equally bonkers ðŸ¤£
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: soul_angel

Good Lord what strong brand of Bhang did Ankita drank ? 🤣 

Only Sushant can answer this......he's the one that's unleashed this version of Ankita for the world to see🤣........She's sooooooooooooo freakin adorable all talli yaar.....I just can't stop laughing watching her crazy antics😆
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nureat01

Only Sushant can answer this......he's the one that's unleashed this version of Ankita for the world to see🤣........She's sooooooooooooo freakin adorable all talli yaar.....I just can't stop laughing watching her crazy antics😆

Sushant must have made Ankita's bhang extra strong 🤣 Ankita ko tun kerke he himself was just enjoying her tunness 🤣  I myself had never imagined that I'll ever find someone this adorable while talli normally toh I find them creepy 😕 ðŸ˜† She was so high that she couldn't even find correct words to speak ,"PACK UP"  ðŸ¤£ Ankita is one malfunctioned masterpiece aik no ka ajooba ðŸ¤£