Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hei shalini,
u r giving very short updates..pls give us lil lengthy updates..waiting the zaara,maithili n sid'd past to come out..is zaara a very strong witch?continue soon..
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RB81

hei shalini,
u r giving very short updates..pls give us lil lengthy updates..waiting the zaara,maithili n sid'd past to come out..is zaara a very strong witch?continue soon..

Sory dear bt i'm all thru cell so plz bear wid me. I'l try and give a lenghty one
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Chapter nine.

Alisha nodded at Abhay's question and buried her head in his chest trying to feel the brotherly secureness. "Don't worry sis, this time the tables have turned. I won't let them ruin our lives this time. They can't win this time. Now I know their true colours. All I have to do is find the missing part of the ring and nobody can harm us",he said stiffly. Alisha calmed down and spoke up,"But you've given it to our so-called mumma and papa I mean Chaand and Haseena to protect it. Do you think they will help us?"
"I'll explain everything to them. They already know us well. They're the ones who gave us our vampire existence.",he said.
"But you know how much mumma likes Sid. She supported him years ago when he claimed the ring,when papa expelled him from our vampire cult. She knew he was wrong but still fought for him",she said worriedly.
"You leave everything to me. She won't repeat her mistake because she knows how evil Sid and Maithli can be",he spoke with determination.
"So what do we do now?",Alisha asked.
"We have to find out what their plans are to reach to that ring and its missing part. Maybe they've sensed the golden gem studded divider of the ring which got lost the night we turned vampires. Maithli's earliest craving for that ring has not been supressed and Sid's old foolish rivalry with me and you earlier for kingdom powers and now for universal powers is still the same but now more determined. And Zaara's usual hatred for me because of my rejection to her love has turned the witch venomous. Lover's denial has turned her crazy. I'm sure the trio are planning something really dangerous",he said quietly. "So tommorow first thing we do is request papa and mumma to help us find the missing part of the ring",Alisha said.
Abhay spoke up,"You go and change your drenched clothes now. Rest awhile because I'm aware of your worries when I'm in danger. Don't think too much and relax, this time I'm not letting them win."Alisha spoke up,"Maithli,Zaara and Siddharth".
Haseena's grim face brightened up,"Siddharth's back?"
"How can you behave like a senseless mother Haseena? Have you forgotten how Sid had planned to usurp Abhay and me to conquer that mighty ring? Keep away your motherly affections and come back to reality",Chaand angrily roared at Haseena.
"I understand. I'll try not to support him this time",Haseena mildly replied.
"Good you're such a sweetheart",Chaand said.
Abhay and Alisha exchanged a naughty smile.
"Papa we want you to stay with us. They've planned something big and we need to stop them",Alisha said sweetly.
"Sure cutie, I'll stay with you two. Haseena wanna join me?",Chaand said. "Yeah I'll be glad to do so",Haseena said.
"Good then we'll be comimg at your place by tommorow. We have some human matters to settle tonight so we'll go tommorow",Chaand said.
"Okay papa we'll be waiting",Alisha said.
Abhay and Alisha left and went for college. Misha came running for Abhay,"Abhay somethings happened to Pia. Samantha found her in her room lying unconscious and she's not breathing. Her body's turned blue. Help her Abhay,help her"
Edited by Sweet_Shalini - 13 years ago
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Nice update bt short 1.. Loved Abhay-Alisha's bro-sis bond.. Waiting for d Evil Trio.. Want more Abhiya.. Continue soon.. Thanx for d pm..lolz..
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gals1110

Nice update bt short 1.. Loved Abhay-Alisha's bro-sis bond.. Waiting for d Evil Trio.. Want more Abhiya.. Continue soon.. Thanx for d pm..lolz..

I've updated the short one so check it again. Abhiya scenes will be in plenty soon.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: mangona

thanks it was awesome

THANKS A LOT BUT WHY DON'T U EVR PRES THE "like" BUTTON?
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Just read d other half update.. Chand seems a gud dad.. OMG.. wats wrong wit Piya.. Continue soon..
mansim thumbnail
that was a short part😭
but still liked it😆👏
the way everyone is gearing up for a fight😲
omg what happened to piya😲
oh i dont need to worry as always abhay will be there for her😆
thanks for the pm😊
update soon😉

by the way did you see i pressed the like button😆
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei shalini,
past 2 updates didnt have abhiya together..hope next part have more of abhiya..so really could haseena can have control over her motherly instincts for sid n be on abhay's side?continue soon..wish to know wat happened to pia n i wonder how did misha come to abhay for help?
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gals1110

Just read d other half update.. Chand seems a gud dad.. OMG.. wats wrong wit Piya.. Continue soon..

Chaand is gud til now bt who knows i can turn him bad later. Pia's atacked by Zaara and Maithli