AbhiyaFF:Love can touch just one time and last for a lifetime FF ENDED - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Gals_11

Nice Part Dear.. So now d Story is out of Maithali's betrayal.. It was bcoz of dat ring.. Gr8 going dear.. Carry on..lolz.

I'm Glad u lyked it!
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: anurag24t

Very nice part and continue soon.

Hi!! Thanks for the compliment!
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB81

hei shalini,
now abhay's past is known..reason of maithli's betrayal known..but much more to come..continue soon..

Yeah more interesting things coming up. Next part has Raen Misha in it. Keep reading!
mansim thumbnail
nice part👏

poor abhay😭
update soon😉
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: mansim

nice part👏

poor abhay😭

update soon😉

Thank u! I'll update soon:)
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Hey guys I'm extremely sorry for the delay. I had planned to update yesterday bt met with an accident. I got hit by the doorpost and my left eye and forehead it's all swollen with clotted blood. Bt dnt worry i'll try my best 2 update by 2mrw. Hehehe take care.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Chapter fifteen.   

Misha was lying restlessly on her bed. She was troubled. What Raen told her had devastated her. She couldn't stop crying. She looked at Panchi who was smiling in her sleep. She slowly got up and sneaked out to the terrace. She sat on the beautifully carved glass slabs and everything repeated endlessly in her mind.

Raen had picked her up and they had gone to a coffee shop. Raen's face was pathetic. He had finally broke the intense silence while Misha was trying to read his troubled mind. "Mish what do I do now? Pia ditched me. She ditched me. She betrayed my love.",he said trying hard not to cry. Misha spoke up,"No Raen, she never betrayed you. She has always told you that she can never love you. Her heart belongs to Abhay. She never faked any false feelings for you. She never lied to you".
"But how could she do this to me? I mean I loved her first, I proposed love to her first, I supported her always when initially Abhay was hell bent on expelling her from the college, I always stood by her side but why did she never return love to me? Tell me Mish, tell me where did I go wrong? Why couldn't I have her love?",he said while holding Misha's hand tightly. Misha felt her tears forming. She couldn't believe that her childhood companion never felt love towards her. He was determined to have Pia back. He never felt like loving her. Misha got up angrily rather frustrated,"Listen Raen if you have only Pia,Pia and Pia in that dumb head of yours then go and stick to Pia for 24 hours, why are you bothering me? I'm just taken for granted. You think just because I'm your childhood buddy and bestie, I will listen to all that crap you say? All you bother about is Pia and Pia, whom you met just some months ago. What about me? Do I even matter to you? What relation do we have? Just two goody friends? Why should I help you with your emotions when you never bothered to find out what I feel, what I love, what I want. It's always about you and Pia, Pia and you!".
She left the place leaving behind a confused Raen.

Unknown to Misha, Raen understood what Misha had tried to express to him. She was right. It was always him and his endless serious problems which he always shared with Misha but he truthfully never tried to find out her problems.
So this meant that now she's in a problem. But what possibly could be bothering her, he thought.

Misha was crying hard while sitting on the terrace when her mobile rang out loudly. She saw Raen's name flashing on the screen. She angrily disconnected the call. Raen called again and this time Misha put on the silent profile. Her mobile kept on flashing Raen's name silently but endless times. Raen kept on calling and Misha got irritated. She switched off her mobile.

It was about two at night. Raen wore a blue T-shirt over his black shorts and got into his car. He reached Misha's house and climbed up using the pipe holders and window grills. He reached Misha and Panchi's room and found Misha's bed empty. He smiled 'cause he knew where she could be. He got in and went upstairs using the marble staircase. He found her sitting with her back facing him. He let out a naughty grin and hugged her from behind. Misha got startled and was about to scream when he held her lips tightly. She turned back and her face stroked his cheeks gently. Raen smiled at her while she felt her heart miss a beat. Raen was so close to her. His touch was weakening her senses. She got lost in his marvelous brown eyes. Raen felt himself staring at her beautiful face. Somehow whenever he looked at her all his worries left him. Misha's mere eyes comforted him so much. He broke the trance and spoke up while Misha was still dazed in him.

Guys please press the 'like' button if u like my work and please do comment,criticise,suggest etc bt leave a reply plz.Edited by Sweet_Shalini - 13 years ago
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very nice story .plz add me in you buddy list .
I have already sent you a request nd plz pm me.

ritu
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: janu1610

<div align="center"><font color="#0000FF" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">very nice story .plz add me in you buddy list .
I have already sent you a request nd plz pm me.

ritu
</font></div>

Hey ritu! Am glad dat u lyked my story and yes i've accepted ur friend request. 🤗
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Hey friends! I've updated the 15th chappie. Tell me how it is and plz plz plz leave a comment. I'm sort of disheartened by this small amount of responses