AbhiyaFF:Love can touch just one time and last for a lifetime FF ENDED - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
update soon...and add me to ur pm list
Wow Dear Amazing Update.. Hope everything 'll b 5in btw Mish-Raen.. Wat r Maithali Zaara searching.. Waiting for it.. Abhiya were so lovely.. Continue soon..lol.
Originally posted by karantakiar

Omg!!!!!!!!
Wat an updt dear.
marvelloub,superb.
luvly,jus mindblwing.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika
Thanks a lot vritika!
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

great update. do continue. the romantic abhiya
Thanks! Yeah the romance is gonna continue
Originally posted by Nidhsara

Shalini am the newest addition to youreaders...read the first for chapters they are awsome...i will complete it soon and comment hun...loved it...okay i finished it...Marvellous job Shalini...the characters are brilliant...i love Alisha the most after Abhiya...its good to see them completely in love...Misha is her usual sweet self...Raen is aninteresting but at times jerk character...Zaara,Maithili and Siddharth are the best definition for evil...i loved the hospital scenes the most...and the last part...aaarrrgh the stupid cell phone...whole total i loved it...cntnu soon
Hi! I'm glad u lykd my ff. Dnt hate raen, you'll love him soon.
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Hey wow awesome story I luved it.So cute.U r giving us those romantic scenes which not evn PYEK's writers have given us LOL😆
Hey shristi, i'm glad u lvd itEdited by I-love-Roses - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mish18

update soon...and add me to ur pm list
Yeah i'll updt soon.
Originally posted by Gals_11

Wow Dear Amazing Update.. Hope everything 'll b 5in btw Mish-Raen.. Wat r Maithali Zaara searching.. Waiting for it.. Abhiya were so lovely.. Continue soon..lol.
I'm glad i cud make abhiya sweet. I'll update mayb 2mrw
Chapter seventeen.

Both Abhay and Pia realised that they have gone out of control indulged in passion and love. She tried to lift up her head while he took her mobile with an irritated face,"Raen?",he asked as he saw Raen's name flashing on the screen. Pia was still dazed into what had just happened. Abhay answered the call and asked in a rude way,"What's up moron? Don't you see it's still early morning? Is this the time to disturb someone?"
Raen's face lost it's colour,"What the bloody hell are you doing with Pia's cell? Wait, are you guys together now? How dare you do such a thing?",he roared. "Oh shut up Raen. Just shut up. I think I've told you a million times that what Pia and I do is none of your business. So stay in your limits and don't interfere with our lives. This is the last time I'm warning you",he said before slamming the phone on her pillow.

Pia looked up,"Raen called? What did he say?"
"Nothing and I don't like him being close to you!",said Abhay angrily. "How could you think like that! He's a good guy I mean I know he loves me and interferes a lot with our personal life but as a person, he's really good from heart. Try to see him from my viewpoint",she said weakly. Abhay closed his eyes and laid his face in her hair again,"I don't want anyone else to claim your love",he said in a husky tone. "But Abhay you know it very well that it's impossible for me to love someone else but you. I don't love Raen but I care for his friendship.",she said. Abhay kissed her neck softly and her hands strongly,"Pia you'll never betray me will you?",he asked. "You don't trust me?",she asked sadly. "No I do, I do but it's just that once a girl with your face betrayed me, snatched away everything from me except Alisha, took away my life, broke my heart to such an extent that I thought I'll never be able to love anyone again. Now I do trust you but I still couldn't get over her betrayal",he said in a sad voice. "Her as in Maithli?",she asked innocently. Abhay nodded. "But you never told me that she betrayed you. I mean I only knew that you loved her madly and lost her in a fire. But you never mentioned that she was wicked",she said. He got out of the bed with a worried face and Pia held his hand firmly,"Abhay please tell me the truth. Please trust me, I'll help you out I promise",she said. "I can't tell you Pia, I simply can't",he said. She got angry and shouted out,!Fine don't trust me, don't tell me 'cause I need anything related to you. I don't want to talk to you!"
Edited by I-love-Roses - 12 years ago
this is very small update,  r u going to write more?