Fan Fictions

AbhiyaFF:Love can touch just one time and last for a lifetime FF ENDED - Page 14

mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wel this tym i also pressed like button plz ad me in ur pm list
sory but y r u disheartend plz tell me i mgt help u or not help i wd b able 2 console u
ur ff is amzing keep it up yar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aw, such a adorable chap. misha & raen were SOO cute! i loved the way she got angry & disconnected his calls & he sneaked up from behind - damn, i want a scene like that in PKYEK. :P just one question - who do you imagine as raen when you write the scenes? (; are you okayy ? i read about your accident. 
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei shalini,
that was so cute..so misha's feelings burst out in that situation..but rean wont understand her feelings now na?u said he'll have another heart break with alisha n then only he'll be back to misha..i loved it when he sneaked into their room n came to the terrace..misha skipping her heart beat..i like this misha behaving girly too..continue soon..plsss..dont take long breaks yaar..i feel like u have updated after ages..
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mangona

wel this tym i also pressed like button plz ad me in ur pm list

sory but y r u disheartend plz tell me i mgt help u or not help i wd b able 2 console u
ur ff is amzing keep it up yar

Dat's so sweet of u. Actualy i'm broken 'cause of a personal problem n i'm not finding happiness in any of my works. So sort of disheartened.
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Gr8 update Dear.. Mish-Raen were Awesome.. Loved it when she was angry on him n disconnected his calls.. raen is a very gud friend.. He came to her house at 2.. Loved it.. Plz Continue Soon..lol.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Akanksha_

<font size="2" color="#333333">aw, such a adorable chap. misha & raen were SOO cute! i loved the way she got angry & disconnected his calls & he sneaked up from behind - damn, i want a scene like that in PKYEK. :P just one question - who do you imagine as raen when you write the scenes? (; are you okayy ? i read about your accident.</font>

Hey Akankshu, yeah i'm okay now bt headaches r killing me. Raen is the character i've taken from my favrt lv story 'a thing beyond forever'. Bt wen i write abt him i mostly potray my ex bf who is jst 2 sweet n cute bt we broke up. I'm glad u lyked the part. Misha's feelings were exactly my own.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RB81

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">hei shalini,
that was so cute..so misha's feelings burst out in that situation..but rean wont understand her feelings now na?u said he'll have another heart break with alisha n then only he'll be back to misha..i loved it when he sneaked into their room n came to the terrace..misha skipping her heart beat..i like this misha behaving girly too..continue soon..plsss..dont take long breaks yaar..i feel like u have updated after ages..
</font>

Sorry ramani, i cudn't update soon 'cause of an accident. I'm happy that u lyked the chappie. I'll update maybe on monday.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Thanks dishu 🤗
I-love-Roses thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gals_11

Gr8 update Dear.. Mish-Raen were Awesome.. Loved it when she was angry on him n disconnected his calls.. raen is a very gud friend.. He came to her house at 2.. Loved it.. Plz Continue Soon..lol.

Hi Galvina, raen is really sweet bt a little dumb. 🤣 I'm glad u lyked my work.
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Sweet_Shalini

Sorry ramani, i cudn't update soon 'cause of an accident. I'm happy that u lyked the chappie. I'll update maybe on monday.

hope u r fine now..take care of ur health..