Fan Fictions

AbhiyaFF:Love can touch just one time and last for a lifetime FF ENDED - Page 10

I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: N_NS

Nice update...! Piya is so sweet nd innocently naughty, her nd Abhays moments were so cute... I wish Misha doesn't hold any bad feelings against Piya for this Raen thing... Alisha is so sweet, I like her a lot..!!      
Update soon...
Luv,
Nidhi..

Hey nidhi, gud 2 c u comenting fr da 1st tym in my ff. Thanks fr liking. Nxt updates hav a lt of abhiya. I lv alisha 2. She's super sweet.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
gosh, i love this ff. just try and balance some raen-alisha-misha along with AP, yeah? and i'm a certified fan. (:

i love your writing style, i can literally visualise everything happening in front of me. i loved raen here. (well, no surprise. ;p) he clearly loves pia a lot, poor him. <|3 and poor mish, too. it's quite painful to see a girl like her breakin down. so.. raen falls for alisha, hun? another heartbreak for poor mish to endure. and raen, too. god, i feel bad for these two.

AP were cute. lol, ''don't ever try and attack a vampire as they might kill you instantly.'' i found it really funny for some reason. 😆 ''mumma and papa'' aww.. and damn, raen again. why do you make me feel so bad for him? do you hate me? :p

continue soon. (:

_sneha_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i started reading ur ff and it's really good 👏 please pm wheneva u have updated, i'll love to read more.... 😊
I-love-Roses thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Akanksha_

<font size="2" color="#333333">gosh, i love this ff. just try and balance some raen-alisha-misha along with AP, yeah? and i'm a certified fan. (:</font>

<font size="2" color="#333333">i love your writing style, i can literally visualise everything happening in front of me. i loved raen here. (well, no surprise. ;p) he clearly loves pia a lot, poor him. <|3 and poor mish, too. it's quite painful to see a girl like her breakin down. so.. raen falls for alisha, hun? another heartbreak for poor mish to endure. and raen, too. god, i feel bad for these two.</font>

<font size="2" color="#333333">AP were cute. lol, ''don't ever try and attack a vampire as they might kill you instantly.'' i found it really funny for some reason.😆''mumma and papa'' aww.. and damn, raen again. why do you make me feel so bad for him? do you hate me? :p</font>

<font size="2" color="#333333">continue soon. (:</font>

Akanksha didi, I'm so glad dat u lyk my ff. Yeah as u sugested, I've kept a Alisha-Raen-Mish triangle in the upcoming story. And thanks a ton for the compliment. Its not strange 2 c Mish breking down 'coz in my ff, she's not a tomboy lyk in da show. She's a woman in love. Raen has 2 suffer first 2 undrstnd wat his lyf is widout Misha. And no, I don't hate u as I lyk raen equaly. Its jst dat ki sabar ka fal meetha hotha hai.:-P:-P:-P
I-love-Roses thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _sneha_

<font color="#ff3333">i started reading ur ff and it's really good 👏 please pm wheneva u have updated, i'll love to read more.... 😊</font>

Hey sneha, thanks for appreciating my writing
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Gr8 update Dear.. Poor Mish.. Abhay-Piya were Lovely.. Loved it.. Carry on..lol.Edited by Gals1110 - 13 years ago
I-love-Roses thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gals1110

Gr8 update Dear.. Poor Mish.. Abhay-Piya were Lovely.. Loved it.. Carry on..lol.

Thanks a lot. By the way may I know ur real name? Jst curious
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Sweet_Shalini

Akanksha didi, I'm so glad dat u lyk my ff. Yeah as u sugested, I've kept a Alisha-Raen-Mish triangle in the upcoming story. And thanks a ton for the compliment. Its not strange 2 c Mish breking down 'coz in my ff, she's not a tomboy lyk in da show. She's a woman in love. Raen has 2 suffer first 2 undrstnd wat his lyf is widout Misha. And no, I don't hate u as I lyk raen equaly. Its jst dat ki sabar ka fal meetha hotha hai.:-P:-P:-P

didi? please. i'm just 14. 😆

aww, thank youu. i don't get to read many fanfictions with a parallel track for misha in it, and just 'coz i ADORE your writing style, i wanted one here. i'm greedy like that. ;p

I-love-Roses thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Akanksha_

<font size="2" color="#333333">didi? please. i'm just 14.😆</font>

<font color="#333333" size="2">aww, thank youu. i don't get to read many fanfictions with a parallel track for misha in it, and just 'coz i ADORE your writing style, i wanted one here. i'm greedy like that. ;p</font>

Akanksha dearoo, actualy I didn't kno dat you're younger dan me. It ws a mistake. :) :)
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Chapter thirteen.

Pia stood up immediately and went and sat on her bedside. Alisha came closer and gave her a polybag. "I've brought you some clothes of yours. Wear them and come back soon",she said. Pia smiled with gratitude and went to change. No one noticed that Raen had left the room. He was pacing down the stairs to reach his car. As he reached the parking lot, he took out his cellphone and called Misha. "Mish, are you busy? I needed to talk to you about something important. Could you come with me?",he asked. "Sure Raen",she replied instantly. "Ok then get ready quickly I'm picking you up in 10minutes.",he said. "Is everything allright?",she asked in a concerned tone. "No nothing's allright",he replied before hanging off the phone.

Pia returned to the room wearing a silky black pair of jeans and a red kurta. Alisha picked up her bag while Abhay held her arm supportively. They went towards the car directly. Alisha sat in the back passenger seat while Abhay made Pia sit in the front passenger seat. He put on the safety belt around her and zoomed off to the driver seat. Throughout the journey they were discussing about what exactly the girls had done to Pia. Pia was sure they were hiding something but what?

They reached Pia's house which was always isolated. Pia's whole family had been destroyed in a road accident. She and her grandmother along with her brother Vansh suffered minor injuries but her parents died that unfatefull night. She was only five then.Her grandmother had died four years later and Vansh suddenly left home one day leaving her all alone. She had every necessary thing for a lovely life- a beautiful house, enough bank balances, enough food and clothing but what she craved for was what money can't give-parental love, sibling's love,grandma's love.

Alisha opened the door to her house while Abhay carried Pia in his arms. They reached her bedroom and found everything in mess. Pia looked bewildered. "Somedays ago also this hapenned. I don't know who enters my house and does this",she said. "Zaara you're getting out of control", Abhay said loudly. "Zaara? Whose Zaara?", Pia asked instantly. "Pia I'll tell you everything later. Now is not the right time for all this",he said. He laid Pia on the bed and Alisha put back everything to their initial places. "Abhay I think I'm being stalked. I don't feel safe anymore.",she said with a worried voice. Abhay sat beside her and put an arm around her waist. She rested her head on his shoulders. "I'll always be there to protect you honey, you needn't worry at all. Now go to sleep",he said assuringly. She nodded and went to change in her pink pajamas. When she entered the room she found Abhay and Alisha deeply engrossed in a talk. Abhay was saying,"Alisha you go back home 'cause mumma and papa will be coming anytime. I'll stay here for Pia". Alisha nodded and hugged him and said in his ears,"Take care bro". She left the room saying "Bye Pia!". Pia's heart skipped a beat. Abhay was going to spend the night with her!
Edited by Sweet_Shalini - 13 years ago