Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Chapter eight.

She was walking amidst the evergreen forest when she heard a rustling of dry leaves lying on the ground. She smelled a familiar fragrance and turned back. The mere mere sight of the person standing infront of her flashed the living daylights out of her.
"YOU?",she asked out of disgust.

"Yes my dearest oops ex-sister-in-law,its me!!"

There she was standing wearing a velvety tight red outfit with a beautiful face smeared with a wicked smile. Alisha spoke up in a low suppressed tone,"What the hell are you doing here Maithli? Don't you remember you were forbidden to come near me and Abhay? Our rulers have made us abide by that treaty. You've broken it to come back again. How dare you come back? How dare you?

"Chill my dearest sweetest cutest and one and only ex-sis-in-law. Can't you guess? I've come back to add some adventures and thrills to your lives. I mean both you and Abhay were leading a pathetic boring life so I thought why not renew our dearest ancient rivalry?"she said with a smirk.
"Maithli please I beg of you go back. Go back to wherever you were till now or I swear I'll cut off your pretty little head",Alisha said angrily.
"Oh no sis I'm not going anywhere. And you want another heartbreaking good news? I've not come back alone."she smiled wickedly.
"What do you mean? You mean....you mean He's back?",she asked with fear in her voice praying silently that what she was saying was not true.

"Congratz babes, you've guessed it absolutely correct. I've come back with your foster brother and my best friend-SIDDHART and last but not the least Zaara",she said.

Alisha flinched at the mention of that witch's name. Zaara was back. Sid and Maithli was back. They all were back to destroy her and Abhay's perfect lives. They've all returned to snatch away even the slightest reason of joy in their already tragic lives. That plundering goddamn woman was back to tear apart Abhay again.

Alisha turned around and sped with supernatural speed as she heard Maithli laughing devilishly,"Don't worry Alisha I'll try my level best to turn your cursed lives into hell AGAIN!!"

Alisha ran with a million emotions converging in her dead heart. Her greatest fear has come true. She let out a loud cry and a sudden change was observed in the climate. The dead leaves started ruffling and the trees swayed from side to side predicting a cyclone. She ran and ran until her head spun and she couldn't stand anymore. Human emotions had taken over her vampire soul. The clouds started forming. Soon the beautiful landscape got covered in a deadly dark manner. They all seemed to potray her state of mind so well.

It was nearly midnight when she opened the door silently and her eyes met Abhay's worried blue ones. He instantly rushed to her. She was totally drenched with water. Her eyes red and tired. "Where've you been sis I was worried",he said.
She stood there unable to move or speak. As Abhay came closer,she held him in a tight embrace and said in a scared voice,"Abhay they are back. Maithli,Siddharth and Zaara."
A sudden lightning and thunder struck and Abhay's emotionless yet shocked face became visible in the dark room.
He spoke up in disgust,"I knew Sid was back but Zaara? MAITHLI?"
Edited by Sweet_Shalini - 13 years ago
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei shalini,
wonderful update..i feel like y instead of abhay's warning to be away from sid, pia always works for him like hell n goes out alone with him..really i dont like that..hope nothing serious happens..if so too let abhay be there for our damsel in distress..continue soon..
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Gr8 update.. I hate Siddharth.. Alisha seems gud.. She's just worried abt Abhay.. n wat's wit d past.. Maithali Betrayed Abhay.. n who's d one calling Alisha ex sis in law.. Confused.. Continue soon.. Do pm me wit d next part..lol..
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: RB81

hei shalini,
wonderful update..i feel like y instead of abhay's warning to be away from sid, pia always works for him like hell n goes out alone with him..really i dont like that..hope nothing serious happens..if so too let abhay be there for our damsel in distress..continue soon..

Dnt wory Sid won't harm pia nw bt sm1 else wil do it for him aftr sm days. But abhay wl save her
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gals1110

Gr8 update.. I hate Siddharth.. Alisha seems gud.. She's just worried abt Abhay.. n wat's wit d past.. Maithali Betrayed Abhay.. n who's d one calling Alisha ex sis in law.. Confused.. Continue soon.. Do pm me wit d next part..lol..

Wel its my version f da metz sid abhay story,its totly difrnt frm da show. Metz wrks fr sid and some1 els also hlps him. Da trio are awesmly evil.
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I LIKED IT VERY MUCH wen wd u update it again
mansim thumbnail
that was a  nice part👏
hope so piya finds about sid soon😉
want to see more of abhiya😳
thanks for the pm😊
update soon😉
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: mangona

I LIKED IT VERY MUCH wen wd u update it again

you liked da part bt didnt pres the like button. Strange!
I may update 2day
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansim

that was a nice part👏

hope so piya finds about sid soon😉

want to see more of abhiya😳

thanks for the pm😊

update soon😉

Dnt wory abhay wl tel pia bt wait a litle.you dnt seem to 'like' the post right?Edited by Sweet_Shalini - 13 years ago
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanya.dsouza

great update

awww thank you