AbhiyaFF:Love can touch just one time and last for a lifetime FF ENDED - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
hei shalini,
update was superb..loved the way pia reacted to rean..i expected her to do that earlier..but he crossed the limits when pia snapped him off..loved loved loved it..hats off..n 🤗 to u for giving that..n abhay's I TRUST PIA to alisha was gr8..he said that n pia know that he said so..really loved it..but y didnt he wait for her..y did he leave so early..alisha when will she understand pia is different from maithili?continue soon..

Edited by RB81 - 13 years ago
hey this a real gr8 ff....love ur story
cud u plz pm me when u update
@RB81, thanks a lot dear. Alisha won't hate her 4 long. Someone's coming to try and screw up abhay,alisha n pia's life.

@ania_1234, sure i'll pm u
hey shalini ur story is gr8 plz continue and send me pm wen u uppdate it next 
ps iam new so thats y i read ur  stories today
First of all, thanks for the PM. 🤗

I'm loving this story! We have a LOT of stuff to look forward to. Are Raen and Misha together in the end? I'm loving Abhay here, he's adorable! 😳 And Alisha .. for some reason, she's my favourite character in the FF. :D Continue SOOON. =)
hey superb parts thnkz for da pm
hey thanx for d pm dear
n reli u write so well!!...
it is so simple yet so beautiful....
whole story is shaping very well
keep d good work on dear

pls pm me wnever u update nxt part
luv
heena

that was a nice part👏

hope so pia finds about sid soon😲
who ransack pia's house😕
more mysteries😕
thanks for the pm😉
update soon😊
Guys i'll updt 2mrw. I wntd 2 do it 2day bt sm prblms hv arived. So plz w8 fr 2mrw.

Love,
Shalini.
Chapter seven.

At night,she constantly wriggled on her bed unable to sleep. Her thoughts were troubling her. She never understood why Abhay had always asked her to stay away from her boss Siddharth. She couldn't grasp that exactly why he couldn't tolerate her in Sid's company. She wondered why Abhay had fought with him the other day outside her house and why Alisha spoke about him being evil and disastrous. And who could have possibly ransacked her house.Millions of questions were haunting her. But being very tired she herself didn't realise when she fell asleep.

In the morning,she woke up by her mobile's ringing. It was Siddharth. "Hello Sir good morning",she managed to say while still feeling sleepy."Hey sweetheart good morning. I called to inform you that today we have an important business meeting and you're my personal assistant so I was wondering if you could join me?",he asked in a faked friendly tone. "Sure Sir I'll be very much obliged to do so",she replied. A diabolic grin smeared over Siddharth's handsome face.
"By the way Pia why did you ditch me the other night?",he asked acting as if he was hurt.
"Oh I'm very sorry Sir I didn't mean to do so but I suddenly fell sick as I can't tolerate wine at all and had to leave before informing you.....I'm really really sorry",she lied. Sid knew she was laughing but nevertheless continued,"It's okay honey I understand. So get ready fast and meet me in my office sharp at nine.",he quickly said before disconnecting the phone.

Pia got up instantly and freshened up herself. She wore a lustrous red top with a red and white polka dotted skirt. She applied some makeup and while trying to comb her gorgeous hair,her slender fair hand unknowingly touched her bare neck and suddenly remembered what had happened yesterday while Abhay was fixing her gold chain. She felt blood rushing to her already pink cheeks making them even more beautiful. She quickly applied gloss on her lips and rushed off to Sid's office. She reached Siddharth's office and went directly to his cabin. Her eyes met a furious Panchi sitting at her desk with utter disgust on her fair face. Pia shifted her eyes to find out what was making her so angry. She found Tess sitting on Sid's lap while playing with his necktie and Sid embracing her waist. As soon as he sensed Pia he turned to her and exclaimed,"Oh Pia thank God you arrived on time or otherwise I would have to waste some precious time behind stupidity." Saying this he abruptly got up making Tess fall on the floor. Without saying another word he took his briefcase and some files and went away with Pia. Tess sat dumbstruck on the floor. Panchi couldn't help but laugh at her shocked face. "Serves you perfectly right Madame whatever",she managed to say while laughing. "Whatever",Tess said as she always does and got up dusting herself. Panchi kept on laughing.

In the car,Sid again started talking about Pia's love lines. He repeated the same lines to her,"Believe me Pia,your true love is very near to you".
Her mind drifted to Abhay and she remembered how angrily he tore off his exam script when she wasn't allowed to give her exam and then how he saved her and brought her back to life. "I know Sir,he's always close to me. I feel his presence every second,infact I breathe him everyday",she said without thinking. "So it seems that Pia Jaiswal has found her beloved?",he asked. She came back to reality and nervously stammered,"Oh no Sir......umm.....actualy I don't know Sir." Sid smiled at her lie and she spoke up to change the topic,"So Sir you've found love yet?"
Sid smiled and said,"I don't believe in love."
"Sir, love's the greatest thing in this world. Its the only thing which makes a person complete,which makes life worth living. It fills you with every reason to laugh,enjoy and feel happy. Love....Love....Love its everything for me",she said gleefully. Sid said in his mind,"For me love is the most powerful weapon".

It was quiet dark when Alisha rose up from the hillside and started to walk back home. She was deeply immersed in thoughts. She loved her brother Abhay more than anything else. She has seen him suffer mental breakdown when Maithli betrayed his love and tried to kill him. She has never seen him smile since that unfateful night. Centuries have passed but he never forgot her betrayal. But Pia.....Pia made him feel alive again....she filled him with love again. But she feared that if Pia ever betrayed him he'll die for sure. She couldn't bear his pain. Many nights she has seen him yes seen a vampire like him cry like a baby. She never really hated Pia but her face reminded her of the evil beauty. She couldn't tolerate that same face again.
She knew Pia was beautiful from inside but her grudge was too high to accept her. Every time she saw her she felt like killing her.
Edited by Sweet_Shalini - 13 years ago