Fan Fictions

AbhiyaFF:Love can touch just one time and last for a lifetime FF ENDED - Page 3

PINKY04 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hmmmm....seems like a nyc story:)do pm me the next part!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Please continue the ff....It is shaping up really well....all the best....👏

mansim thumbnail
please do continue it is a nice ff😉
dont even think about it😡
misha is just so intelligent😆
abhay and piya😳
update soon
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ RB81,thanks a ton;-) for rejuvenating my dying desire to write this ff.:-D

@Gaya3Devi, don't worry I'll continue :-Dbut next update may take some time%-)

@PINKY04, sure I'll pm you.:-*

@Super Kool, awwww:-*:-*:-D Thank you:-):-):-)

@mansim, surely I'll continueB-)B-):-D
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Chapter five.

Soon all started moving out. Ruhi looked angrily at Misha and she smiled and waved goodbye at her. Tess stamped her foot hard at the nearest bench. Mrs.Radhika ordered them to stand in the corridor. All frowned at her but had to obey.

In class,she requested Pia,Misha and Abhay to come and sit forward. Pia sat in the front corner seat and Misha sat beside her. Abhay again sat diagonal but now closer to Pia. Alisha entered with the cutest smile possible and apologized sincerely for being late. Mrs. Radahika allowed her in. She sat beside Abhay and found him gazing at Pia."Next time I see her with you I swear I'll suck her blood out",she said in a low whisper. "No Alisha you're not going to do such a thing. Why don't you get it she's not Maithli,she's Pia a girl with a pure heart of gold."he replied. Misha was buzy with her songs and Mrs.Radhika was busy admiring Aurangzeb's palace. But Pia was listening to them. Abhay spoke up again,"She has brightened my dark life.I love her so much." Pia's face lit up. It turned pink. She looked back and found him gazing at her. She turned back and looked at the teacher. "But bro don't you think I have enough reasons to hate this face? This face betrayed you,killed us,snatched away EVERYTHING from us.", Alisha said with a sad voice. "I TRUST Pia she'll never betray me.",Abhay replied. "But do you trust Sid?? You know what can happen in future if Sid plays his dirty games. I can't see you broken again",she replied.
Pia's face got shocked. Sid? Her boss? HOW COULD THIS BE POSSIBLE? the bell rang and the teacher left before announcing the new history project.

She got up with a stunned face and turned back to speak to Abhay. But he has already left with Alisha.

Misha removed her headphone and saw a worried Pia. "hey babes what happened? Why so sad?"
"nothing Mish",she replied vaguely.
"Now why do I find that hard to believe?",she asked with a questioning face. "because you're crazy!",she replied and ran out of the classroom her eyes searching for Abhay.
A million questions were buzzing through her. She frantically searched for Abhay. He wasn't there in the canteen or the boy's locker room. She saw Alisha in the geography lab and asked about Abhay. She returned a angry face. She went to the parking lot and found his car missing. He was gone. She frowned and turn back to find Raen on his knees with his hands towards her.
"Miss Pia Jaiswal, may I have the honour of your company for a cup of coffee?",he asked rather cutely. "sure",she replied.
Edited by Sweet_Shalini - 13 years ago
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Chapter six.

Raen smiled at Pia's response. They reached his car and Raen opened the door for her. Pia was still angry as to why Abhay left suddenly. They reached the city's favourite cafe D'Delights and as usual it was buzzing with people of all ages. Raen chose a lone corner table with the hillside view. He ordered for some cold coffee and Pia's favourite blackforest cake.

"So you were serious then? I mean you suffered no injuries?",he asked.
"Umm actualy I don't remember what exactly happened but when I woke up I found myself warm and wrapped up comfortably",she replied while feasting on those delicious cakes.
"But where??Who saved you? My dad found me alone bleeding in the crashed car and you say you were safe?But how?",he asked.

"I don't know. All I know is that Abhay saved me and took me to his house. I remember him telling that my body turned absolutely cold and I wasn't breathing but after some hours I turned normal."she said with a grateful tone. "What did he do to make you warm? That bloody bas***d slept with you?",he asked furiously. "Umm no I don't remember.",she lied.
"Oh come on Pia your face is telling me what's true and what's not.",he replied angrily.

Pia lowered her face nervously."How could you do this Pia? How could you? What the hell happened to your brains? Have you forgot what a cheap guy he is? What he used to do with Tess and the other random girls of our college? Have you forgotten what all he did to expel you from the hostel and even this college? I can't imagine you've turned so different.",he said angrily.

"Oh shut up Raen just shut up for God's sake. What he used to do with those girls were all just an effort to keep me........anyways why am I telling this to you? Listen to me carefully Don't You Ever Try To Interfere In Our Lives. And by the way he's the most well manered gentleman I've ever met. He loves me the most so what's your problem with what we do together? Stay in your limits and be a friend not a nosepoker",she replied before grabbing her bag and leaving the table. She went to the cashier and paid the bills and ran out to catch a taxi. Raen came running after her begging her to stop but she was too angry to listen to anything. She got in a taxi and it sped away.

She reached her home and paid the fare. She unlocked the door and entered her lonely home. To her horror she found everything in mess. Her last memories of her dead family in picture frames lay on the floor the glass covers smashed. Her curtains ripped apart,her sofa and pillows in shreds and the whole living room smelt suffocating. It was a ghostly smell, a wicked smell. She got confused. Who could hate her so much that her beautiful yet lonely house was devastated?......
Edited by Sweet_Shalini - 13 years ago
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Hey Dear both Ch 5 n 6 were Awesome.. Continue soon..n dont forget 2 pm me.. lol..
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Oops Sorry.. Ur still updating d 6th ch.. Well plz do pm me when u update it.. Sorry..lol..
Cute_Gal thumbnail
First of all Sorry.. I was just going through d 5 ch when I saw d 6th one.. I didnt know dat u were still Editing it.. Coming back 2 d update.. It was Gr8.. Now wats wit d house.. Who must hav done it.. Eagerly waiting for d next part.. Thanx for d pm..lol..
I-love-Roses thumbnail
@Gals1110, hey u dnt hv 2 say sory.
I'm glad u liked it. More suspenses are 2 cum:-)Edited by Sweet_Shalini - 13 years ago