AbhiyaFF:Love can touch just one time and last for a lifetime FF ENDED - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Lovely Part.. D whole Abhay-Piya thing was Awesome.. U hav described it very well n thanx a lot for updating so soon.. Y d hell did dat Alisha had 2 enter.. Nyways Continue soon.. Thanx for d pm..lol..
Guys i've got 2 icse exams left so i'll update after thursday.
@RB81 don't worry alisha is sweet but there's a reason for her hatred.

Everyone thanx for liking my ff
hey that was just awesome👏
good you wrote a big update😆
next time make it more big😆
what a dramatic entry alisha has😊
update soon😉
Chapter four.

Pia tried to move her face to look at Alisha but Abhay's strong arm held her closer and buried her deeper in his black jacket.
"What happened to your manners Alisha?",he asked anger rising in his voice."How many times do I have to tell you that she's not Maithli and she'll never become like that heartless woman. She's Pia-a completely different person."

"Oh I see now this bitch has taught you to scold me?ME? Your SISTER?
Bravo Pia!Bravo! You've turned him against me......against Alisha!!"

She banged the door and her golden heels ran down the stairs in supernatural speed.Abhay released Pia from his tight embrace and wiped her tears.
"She hates me so much Abhay",she said weakly."Don't worry she'll love you soon when she'll get it that you're not Maithli.Now finish your breakfast 'cause we have to attend classes.",he said.

She quickly finished her breakfast and got ready for college. However she was unable to wear her gold chain which had fell off due to the accident but Abhay had safely brought it back. Abhay opened the door and found Pia's fumbling hands trying to fix the chain around her neck. He smiled and came closer and held her arms. She got startled by this and shreiked while turning back instantly."Chill I'm not going to bite your head off",he said while flaunting his pearl white set of teeth."You scared me to death!"said Pia."Lemme help you with your sweet little task",he replied.
He moved her hair forward and tried to fix the chain. His touch send sensations to her whole body and she shivered."Oh the lock has bent around. I think the car crash damaged this too",she heard him say while stood weakly on her trembling pair of feet. He brought his face close and tried to straighten the lock with his teeth. His lips occasionally touched her bare neck and she became ever more breathless."Now it's done Pia",he said after some breathless anxious moments. She turned around weakly and he moved her hair back to its original place and said in a husky voice,"Come we're getting late for the college."

They sat in the car and Abhay called out to Alisha but she said she'll come later.

As the car halted at Mount College,Abhay got out and opened the door for Pia.He put his arm around her without thinking and she blushed while heading for the classroom.

"Pia wait up!"shouted Raen as he paced towards her. She turned her face which got buried in Abhay's chest again. She blushed and moved back."Abhay you're making my heart beat skip every two second."she said while smiling."What to do sweety I'm such a HOT guy",he replied which made her blush her even more.

"Are you okay dear?? I'm so so sorry. I should have controlled before getting too much drunk and that car smash that was all my fault. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you",he said while running his fingers over his bandaged arm and head."It's okay Raen. You don't have to accuse yourself. Abhay saved and I'm absolutely fine,trust me",she said cutely.Raen's gloomy face got brightened up."You know what you're the sweetest,cutest girl I've ever met. Oh God I love you so much!",he said without thinking even once. Immediately he looked up to Abhay who was giving him those deadly dagger looks. Pia felt uncomfortable and moved a strand of hair from her face."See you later Raen",she said quickly and moved away fast.

Abhay continued glaring at him while he did the same."I shouldn't see you near her.DO YOU GET IT?",he said angrily. "Who the hell do you think yourself to be that you're ordering Raen Verma?",he retaliated.
Both exchange another moment of angry glares and dagger looks and threatening looks and both left in opposite directions.

Pia went to her class immediately and sat beside Misha."Hey babes! Wassup? Your face looks unhappy.",she said in her usual sweet tone."Nothing Mish,actually I'm having a headache",she replied without looking at her. She raised her beautiful green eyes and saw Abhay enter the class. He looked directly at her with those passionate blue ones and sat behind her diagonally.

Mrs.Radhika entered the classroom and found it in utter mess. Angad and Ruhi were sittin on the desk arm in arm smiling foolishly. Tess, the college's dumbest arrogant beauty and her silly friends were applying some shocking pink lipstick on their lips. Samantha and Arjun were busy discussin the latest trends while their legs were on the desk. Mrs.Radhika's eyes missed Misha's earphones as they covered safely by her long brown hair. Abhay was gazing passionately at Pia who was memorising a history topic.

Mrs.Radhika screamed at the top of her lungs,"Is this the way you greet your teacher? Since none of you want to study except Pia,Misha and Abhay, GET OUT of the class. I said NOW!!"
Misha smiled wittily. Her plan has worked. She didn't get caught.
Edited by Sweet_Shalini - 13 years ago
Nice part.. M liking d story much more as Abhay-Piya seems together.. Continue soon.. n do pm me..lol..
superb part !!!!!!!!!! ur story is good 
hei shalini,
it was wonderful..ahh how could rean order abhay to stay away from pia?how dare he?hmm..hate him..continue soon yaar..its good to read..
Guys i'm not getting much response so tell me should i continue with this ff??
hei don't stop it..ppl will surely come along..may b all r little busy with their examx r some other work..once they come long u'll get more responses..
Hay don't stop I loved your FF Please don't stop writing.Abhay is so sweet to Piya