Laagi Tujhse Lagan

****Holi Ke Rang Dutta ke sang****

Poll

Which i Ur Fav Kurtaless Dutta scene?....................

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello jii.....Well onec again Happy holi...............Jaipur mein no Mishal............hogaa bhi kaisey..................Ltl kii shooting jo kar rahaa hai............Meri kharaab kismet.....anways..............missing u all loads................πŸ€—

And iss weekend par just one poll............😊

Well iski inspiration is thanks to the episode on wednesday.......when dutta kept up the tradition of going kurtaless on wednesdays.....................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Lekin iss baar i saw it on thursday morning at four .....Imagine i sat almost sleepy to catch up with ltl repeat...............AND WHAT I SEE?!..............πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
😳
Dutta and naku by riverside and naku attending to hurt and kurtaless dutta almost like i showed in one of my one shots titled Love story!....................I was sooooooooooooo happy and blushing kii poocho matt!..................Well title dekhkar i know u all must be wondering why this poll?!...........

Arre yaar with colours..............water is integral part of holi too....................πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sheeba, wish I could vote for all four πŸ˜†. 

Since only one option is allowed, I'll go with the Dutta and Naku at the riverside. The scene was tender yet passionate and had some mind blowing dialogues...Dutta always looks 😳😳😳😳 .with kurta or kurta less. Its his attitude and subtle expressions that kill  yaar

__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi sheeba, u know what waise to i want to vote for all the 4 options but kya karein ek hi option par vote karna h to i will vote for second last option when dutta and nakku r on riveside becoz it is the only kurtaless scene when dutta is totally in love wid nakku widout any confusion.
and how was ur jaipur journey?

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey sheeba ...cm back soon ...
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
good post but u know i like even love Dutta shirtless when he went to mandir with sups and stepping down from stairs of mandir with naku and baji having red dhoti and red shawl/ scarf. he was looking cool n hot simeltaneously.
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi....sheebz,...πŸ€—

welcum backπŸ˜› ...ws wondering...wen der ws kurtaless D....teri post naa ho...ho hi nahi sakta....πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†....
Originally posted by: ivy_11

Sheeba, wish I could vote for all four πŸ˜†. 

Since only one option is allowed, I'll go with the Dutta and Naku at the riverside. The scene was tender yet passionate and had some mind blowing dialogues...Dutta always looks 😳 .with kurta or kurta less. Its his attitude and subtle expressions that kill  yaar

Omg i didn't realise u all would like to choose more than one option!.............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..............Chalo koi baat nahiin agree with ur choice dear.......................😳
Originally posted by: --SONEE--

Hi....sheebz,...πŸ€—

welcum backπŸ˜› ...ws wondering...wen der ws kurtaless D....teri post naa ho...ho hi nahi sakta....πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†....

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Omgggggggggggg dost ho toh aisi.............Mere par itnaa bharosaa...............I am impressedβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..............I am glad i lived upto ur expectations......................πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: sara212

good post but u know i like even love Dutta shirtless when he went to mandir with sups and stepping down from stairs of mandir with naku and baji having red dhoti and red shawl/ scarf. he was looking cool n hot simeltaneously.

Arre haan i forgot that one!...............Wow...............Infact its my fav too!..............He looked soooooooooooo HOT AND POWERFUL!...........................πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
Originally posted by: Elysia

Post FR. Duh πŸ˜†

Arre why laughin?.....................😊