Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Thats so true..That Dhondu's entry actully indirectly helped both of them to realize their deep inside feelings..Arjun who was not ready to look back at Arohi..Suddenly turned a possesive lover and hubby who wanted to keep his Wife away for Dhondu..

Now same thing goes with Arohi..😳Look at big Dance Tamasha..Miss Chacha ko TataπŸ˜†

I remember Biji's dialoge when She said to  Raj that -Ha beta Tumhari maa ulti Hai na..πŸ˜†An old Lady is so correct ...Actully Both Arjuhi are Ulta..They dont get things right way..Sab unta Ulta Teda meda  hi Samaj Aata hai..πŸ˜†Arohi's ulta Formula of Jealous worked well now Arjun's turn..πŸ˜‰
Anchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice topic Shibz jee...πŸ‘πŸ˜†
Yeah the jealousy factor working for Arjuhi...want to see Arohi confesssing her love forArjun soon..n giving him all the love he deserves...😳

We should thank Dhondhu in a way....😳...but so hate him..😑...dont care bout him n his love Archi..hate that meano...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†....btw Arohi ke "best friends" (Gauri n Dhondhu) sacch mein "Best" hain...πŸ‘..🀣🀣🀣

ok my reply was not at all related to yo topic..is it..??πŸ€”πŸ˜†
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Yoour Absolutely Right Shibz πŸ˜ƒ The Jealoousy Traack Is A Blockbuster Hit πŸ˜†
BDW We're Alwaays Bashing & Accusing Dhondz That He's Stupid To come between Arjuhi But He's Actually The One Who's Giving Us The Opportunity To See Arjun & Arohi Jealous For Each OtherπŸ˜† 
I Guess Everything Come With A Good Point In Life Naah ?????
Its Becoz Of Dhondz That Both Are Realizing Theeir Loove Too Naah?
Anywaays ......Good Topic Shibz Yaar⭐️
piamist thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Topic Shibz...

Jealousy phase worked for both Arjun and Arohi....

Arjun became possessive and expressed his love in all the places and this made Arohi realize tht arjun loves her and she even came to say tht she doesnt  love Dondhu....we got to see bad boy too b'coz of this and arohi's jealousy.

Any way finally Dondhu's tract completed...now full-stop to it and wanted to see Arohi's confession quickly...
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Shibz...πŸ€—...i thot after olly i wud b the second person 2 comment but ur topic has reached 3 pages...πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
and i so agree with you....Dhondu came and indirectly made both arjuhi realise how much they love each other...i never used 2 like dis jealousy thing before..but in KMH2 i love it!!..⭐️..this is the only thing that works for arjuhi n makes them realise that "is nafrat ki is raag ki neeche ..pyaar ki ek chingari tabi hui hai"...😳..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and thanks to dhondu who played an indirect cupid for them...we hated him n cursed him...but at the same time we have to thank him for bringing arjuhi even close and for getting out the love between them...n im so loving to see both arjuhi desperate for each other..they r dying 2 b together..n esp arohi..she is dying 2 tell him now..infact she did tell him but he didn't believe her.....but at the same imt he knew that arohi loves arjun n he knew that arjun didn't like him n arohi being together...n yet he wanted arohi 2 pretend that they r together..selfish he is...😑...n  arohi being a decent friend listened to him..but during the confession scene she didn't tell arjun that she loves dhondu...cuz i kno she didn't wanna see him hurt...😳
and aanchi....🀣🀣....πŸ‘πŸ‘..ditto!!..arohi really does have the best of friends...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..🀣🀣
Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 13 years ago
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shibz

he he...yeah...but i guess shez sorry already for hurting Arjun... n that is our Arohi...she takes for granted the ppl who love her n think of others first... but m thankful she atleast dint lie to Arjun that she loves Dhondz, instead preferred to keep quiet n thats coz she couldnt see him more hurt...Arjun knows she loves him anyways😳

@bold...ditto...but i guess dats in Ekta's shows' fateπŸ˜† the heroine ends up taking teh most foolish pathπŸ˜†

agree with u shibzπŸ˜ƒ, but the last line, i think more than silly, Arohi is playing it safe. Just like Arohi is helping her friend Dhonds, the very obvious thought comes to her that Arjun might be against it for his friend Jay. 😳
shibz thumbnail
@manoj...thanxπŸ˜†

@-sweetgirl-
Arjun who was not ready to look back at Arohi..Suddenly turned a possesive lover and hubby who wanted to keep his Wife away for Dhondu..

Now same thing goes with Arohi..😳Look at big Dance Tamasha..Miss Chacha ko TataπŸ˜†
absolutelyπŸ˜†

@Anchi😈...
but me likes dis..
Arohi ke "best friends" (Gauri n Dhondhu) sacch mein "Best" hain...πŸ‘..🀣🀣🀣

@Maria...thanq..:D
I Guess Everything Come With A Good Point In Life Naah ????? right!!πŸ˜†

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

More than the J-Factor. I want Arohi to feel sorry for her mistake. In the course of helping her friend she hurt Arjun which wasnt really Fair. She could have told Arjun the truth and asked for help but she hurt him and this is the n'th time now

So i feel, about time she realises her mistake

I totally agree with you on that and at a point i did think she would do that, but considering that Jai is Arjun's friend, there was a slim chance of Arjun helping her. Ohh well, Arjun has sufffered enough, now it is time for Arohi..
Coming back to the topic of jealousy, this is a hit track but i hope that Arohi's Chahi/friend, [omg that witch, i forgot her name.. sorry!] neways, as long as she doesnt come in between Arjun and Arohi, the terack will still be interesting.. i usually stopped watching hindi serial b/c of these villains in the story line. KMH is different though.
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: piamist

Good Topic Shibz...

Jealousy phase worked for both Arjun and Arohi....

Arjun became possessive and expressed his love in all the places and this made Arohi realize tht arjun loves her and she even came to say tht she doesnt  love Dondhu....we got to see bad boy too b'coz of this and arohi's jealousy.

Any way finally Dondhu's tract completed...now full-stop to it and wanted to see Arohi's confession quickly...

@red...i loved that trick tooπŸ˜†
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalii...xXx

Shibz...πŸ€—...i thot after olly i wud b the second person 2 comment but ur topic has reached 3 pages...πŸ‘

and i so agree with you....Dhondu came and indirectly made both arjuhi realise how much they love each other...i never used 2 like dis jealousy thing before..but in KMH2 i love it!!..⭐️..this is the only thing that works for arjuhi n makes them realise that "is nafrat ki is raag ki neeche ..pyaar ki ek chingari tabi hui hai"...😳..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and thanks to dhondu who played an indirect cupid for them...we hated him n cursed him...but at the same time we have to thank him for bringing arjuhi even close and for getting out the love between them...n im so loving to see both arjuhi desperate for each other..they r dying 2 b together..n esp arohi..she is dying 2 tell him now..infact she did tell him but he didn't believe her.....but at the same imt he knew that arohi loves arjun n he knew that arjun didn't like him n arohi being together...n yet he wanted arohi 2 pretend that they r together..selfish he is...😑...n  arohi being a decent friend listened to him..but during the confession scene she didn't tell arjun that she loves dhondu...cuz i kno she didn't wanna see him hurt...😳
and aanchi....🀣🀣....πŸ‘πŸ‘..ditto!!..arohi really does have the best of friends...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..🀣🀣

Anji...your comment is longer than my opening post🀣🀣

he he...but u summed it up all wellπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜†

@red..that cracked me up Anji...typo...🀣🀣