Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sj03 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: stargaze94

hehe oops sorry! and why are you choking di????

and i am fine ... aap kahiye!!! honeymoon kaisa tha πŸ˜‰ kitne romantic the bhaiya???? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

choking because you are hugging me tightly..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i am dazzling..Embarrassed oye.  tum naaa.. not changed a bit.. kata he shuru kar deee... hmm.. its nice.. i am enjoying the vacations.. note the point vacations..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aapki jiju naa is fine.. romantic only but not soo romanticπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sj03 thumbnail
miss gayab. how are your studies going onnn?? done with exams or yet to start??
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😳 but it wasn't tight enough di! you can't imagine how happy i am right now! and hey i want to see your wedding pics!!! you better pm them to me! πŸ˜†
hawww how can i change when my sweet di hasn't changed! πŸ˜† hehe vacations with my darling bhaiya = honeymoon!!!!! πŸ˜³
hawww JIJU!!!!!!! πŸ˜³ and i bet he is romantic! you are the unromantic one!!!πŸ˜†
Euphoria. thumbnail
Originally posted by: niru_karan

miss gayab. how are your studies going onnn?? done with exams or yet to start??

done and i am relieved!!! exams i guess they went good ... well the best point is 6 and i got 9 so it is okay i guess but i was a little disappointed at first :)
studies right now are going well! πŸ˜†
Euphoria. thumbnail
di i have to go now πŸ˜­
mum is screaming at me ... i will be back after dinner ... if you leave then pls pm me ok??? i have loads to talk about! πŸ˜ƒ
sj03 thumbnail

😳 but it wasn't tight enough di! you can't imagine how happy i am right now! and hey i want to see your wedding pics!!! you better pm them to me! πŸ˜†

hawww how can i change when my sweet di hasn't changed! πŸ˜† hehe vacations with my darling bhaiya = honeymoon!!!!! πŸ˜³
hawww JIJU!!!!!!! πŸ˜³ and i bet he is romantic! you are the unromantic one!!!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† gayab. youa re too sweet..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ hmm.. yup i wil send them but it will take time yaar.. ok?? maybe after i return back.. will that do... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  true i havent changed even after marriage.. i am shocked about it ..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† well anu decide now whether jiju or bhaiyaa... because if you call me dii and him bhaiya.. then relation becomes wrongπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yaar.. guys.. i am not that soo old.. STOP CALLING ME DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hmm.. soo much support for him.. he is already shivering...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sj03 thumbnail

done and i am relieved!!! exams i guess they went good ... well the best point is 6 and i got 9 so it is okay i guess but i was a little disappointed at first :)
studies right now are going well! πŸ˜†

hmm.. okokok... its ok yaar.. dont be disappointed there are many other things to be disappointed on.... ok all the best.. do well for your future exams... no probs yaar.. goo ahead... happy dinner time.. eat well. see you soon..
Euphoria. thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† gayab. youa re too sweet..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ hmm.. yup i wil send them but it will take time yaar.. ok?? maybe after i return back.. will that do... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  true i havent changed even after marriage.. i am shocked about it ..πŸ˜† well anu decide now whether jiju or bhaiyaa... because if you call me dii and him bhaiya.. then relation becomes wrongπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yaar.. guys.. i am not that soo old.. STOP CALLING ME DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hmm.. soo much support for him.. he is already shivering...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i know i am but hey beware i may give you diabetes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
hehe okay i shall wait i mean i have waited this long so a little longer won't kill πŸ˜†
hawww and don't ever dare to change either warna i would come after bhaiya πŸ˜†
hehe well he is my bhaiya and you are my di but i shall call him jiju if you insist πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
hehe haww who says you are old but you are older than me na? πŸ˜†
hehe well i always support my bhaiyas (that way they will support me when i need them you see ... my faida πŸ˜†) shivering? haha why i am with him and not against him that he needs to feel intimidated by me πŸ˜†
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hi annu and diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Euphoria. thumbnail

hmm.. okokok... its ok yaar.. dont be disappointed there are many other things to be disappointed on.... ok all the best.. do well for your future exams... no probs yaar.. goo ahead... happy dinner time.. eat well. see you soon..

i guess but it was quite saddening because i had all distinctions except for one but oh wells it's over so i can't do anything about it :)
hehe i am back but you are gone :((((
see you sson too diiiiiii πŸ˜†
love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—