Boys&Gals wid attitute problems #137 (IO) - Page 89

Posted: 13 years ago

Note:

Dear ACC members,

I have a small request to you all. Since it's Thursday evening already [Friday morning for some], I request that NO ONE else makes the Thread # 138. && if one is already made then please change that to # 139. Keep continuing with this thread until Saturday night. I will be making thread number 138 and if you people are curious about why is that? You people willl figure it out yourself on Sunday, Bhai I know you know the reason but still DONT SPEAK! ðŸ˜› Thank you!

Love,
Shin!

Ps. It will be your waste of time if you stalk my profile to figure out why. Coz you wont find any thread before hand. Sooo.... do better stuffs then stalking my profile 😛 😉
Edited by shininggal2008 - 13 years ago
kya plan kar rahi hai kamini?

You shall see it urself!

Edited by shininggal2008 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shininggal2008

Note:

Dear ACC members,

I have a small request to you all. Since it's Thursday evening already [Friday morning for some], I request that NO ONE else makes the Thread # 138. && if one is already made then please change that to # 139. Keep continuing with this thread until Saturday night. I will be making thread number 138 and if you people are curious about why is that? You people willl figure it out yourself on Sunday, Bhai I know you know the reason but still DONT SPEAK! ðŸ˜› Thank you!

Love,
Shin!

Ps. It will be your waste of time if you stalk my profile to figure out why. Coz you wont find any thread before hand. Sooo.... do better stuffs then stalking my profile 😛 😉

hahahaha ok
Originally posted by niru_karan

hello koi hai

hi diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii😃
Today, South Africa will meet New Zealand at Mirpur; and
Australia will meet West Indies at the Airport!
Originally posted by hunder

Today, South Africa will meet New Zealand at Mirpur; and
Australia will meet West Indies at the Airport!
kuch bhi phek mat....aus and west indies ek sath nahi nikal rahe hai...lolzzzzz...west indies r in mirpur and aus in india....khas unase milane aus jayegi kya..:P
Originally posted by shininggal2008

Note:

Dear ACC members,

Love,
Shin!

i have no probs at all...as i m the only one of old members who dont make threads...😛
Originally posted by lucario

kuch bhi phek mat....aus and west indies ek sath nahi nikal rahe hai...lolzzzzz...west indies r in mirpur and aus in india....khas unase milane aus jayegi kya..:P

hi bhai, aapne suna nahi ki agar chaho to khuda ko bhi pa sakte ho so loosers saath mein kyu nahi ja sakte...hahaha, dpn't worry bhai, india will join them on airport on wednesday...hahaha

@diksha - hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii