Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: niru_karan

hey spoke to her just know... she is busy eith amtch.. she is angry for australia won the tossπŸ˜† ok fine.... pakka i wont take you.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ya i know ind lost the toss and pathan is not playingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, diiiiii plzzz batao na apni romantic date ke baare mein, acha yeh batao shaadi ke baad kitni date par gaye jiju ke saathπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

PAGALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HOOOOOOOOOOOOO TUM DONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO😳 soo sweetttttttttttttttttttttt love you bothhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh flying kisses to both my little bro and big sisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hawww nope we are not mad! we just depicted what happens in your life everyday πŸ˜³
haha yeah yeah save the kisses for jiju πŸ˜† big sis??? yeah sure πŸ˜† love you more ms oops sorry MRS india πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: hunder

arey pata nahi kaisey huya but luckily it was not a tumour and ya i am alright nowπŸ˜ƒ....it was behind my head so it was stopping blood from reaching inside or whatever, i can't explain better as i am not a Doc naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

doesn't matter bhaiya .. the main thing is that you are fine now πŸ˜ƒ
sj03 thumbnail

ya i know ind lost the toss and pathan is not playingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, diiiiii plzzz batao na apni romantic date ke baare mein, acha yeh batao shaadi ke baad kitni date par gaye jiju ke saathπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

shaadi kaa baad i went on only one date which was yesterday 😭
hunder thumbnail

Originally posted by: stargaze94

☺️ ab kaise pasand karte hain woh bhi bata hi do di! πŸ˜³
tell us what was the most romantic thing bhaiya has done for you???

i am not included di! bhaiya has gone mental .. he is linking me up with my best friend's 5 year old brother πŸ˜†

hahaha ache ques hai annu and haan jhoot mat bolo, tumne hi to bataya tha about ur crush on MR ANNURAGπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Euphoria. thumbnail

hey tomi will be here fully.. because rahul has some night shift here in his branch out here at least come tom by this time

i would be at college during this time tomorrow ... if i get back home, i would surely come ... pakka! πŸ˜ƒ
hunder thumbnail

bhiaya sach mein waise hi duniya main acche ladke milte mushkil se hain aur uske upar tum yeh sab lkhoge na tab toh main forever spinster hi reh jaoongi πŸ˜† 
😳 well of course ... i mean all love stories start with denial right??? πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† accha chalo forgiven ... next time you do this i would make you fill the whole page with my name so that you don't forget me πŸ˜†

sis don't worry tumhare paas annurag hai naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

see tum bhi to denial mode mein hi ho so this provesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ok sisπŸ˜ƒ
Euphoria. thumbnail

hahaha ache ques hai annu and haan jhoot mat bolo, tumne hi to bataya tha about ur crush on MR ANNURAGπŸ˜†

of course bhaiya! i am always full of good questions you see πŸ˜†
BHAIYA!!!! πŸ˜† honestly no! i was wanting to tell you something about someone but i shall just keep my mouth shut πŸ˜†
hunder thumbnail

ok but given that you take care of yourself :)
ahem ahem ab main kya kahoon πŸ˜³ you know bohot kuch ho sakta hain ... ladka and ladki ... andheri raat main ... beach par ... ek saath ....

pani poori kha sakte hain πŸ˜†

ya i will

hahahaha sis baki ka unko hi kar lene do naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.................fill in the blanks poo diii

ya khila sakte hai ek dusre koπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Euphoria. thumbnail

sis don't worry tumhare paas annurag hai naπŸ˜†

see tum bhi to denial mode mein hi ho so this provesπŸ˜†

ok sisπŸ˜ƒ

bhaiyaaaaaaaaaaaaa πŸ˜†
nah i am not in denial mode ... i actually am but not in this case πŸ˜† *gosh anu is hitting her head for inviting her own trouble* πŸ˜†

shaadi kaa baad i went on only one date which was yesterday πŸ˜­

hawww yesterday πŸ˜³
bet your day has been going really well today right? πŸ˜†
hunder thumbnail

guys.. sorry willl be back soon.. its past 3am here.. ok sorry tomorrow it will be here online in india time 12pm... can you make it?? soorryy.. for going abruptly... sorry... seriously sorryyyyyyyyyyyyy

have to leave bye take care...
PJJJJJJJJJJ take care pleasee pleaseeeeeeee
anu.. you are my angel... dont worry hope to see you soon love you bothhhh

ok byeeeeeeeeeee diiiiii and surely i will try to be online on that time, u too take care of urself and of jiju and unhe bata bhi diya karo hamari baatein yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†