Chat Clubs

Boys&Gals wid attitute problems #137 (IO) - Page 82

hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: stargaze94

πŸ˜† woh toh hum kar hi rahe hain bhaiya πŸ˜†
and you went for an operation and you didn't even tell me anything about it! what happened???

arey mere operation ko bhool jao, bohot purani baat haiπŸ˜ƒ

hey lets discuss what will poo do on a romantic date with jiju nowπŸ˜‰, on the marine beachπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, jahan married couples ko police nahi pakartiπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunder thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niru_karan

😑 mujheeeeeee koiiii pasand hee nahii karta haiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (expect rahul of course)😭

diiiiii hum pasand karte hai na but jiju ka mukabla thorna hai, ab unse zada to koi aapko pasand kar hi nahi sakta na, kyu annu?????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...............jiju come and give dii a hug nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: hunder

arey mere operation ko bhool jao, bohot purani baat haiπŸ˜ƒ

hey lets discuss what will poo do on a romantic date with jiju nowπŸ˜‰, on the marine beachπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, jahan married couples ko police nahi pakartiπŸ˜›

ok but given that you take care of yourself :)
ahem ahem ab main kya kahoon πŸ˜³ you know bohot kuch ho sakta hain ... ladka and ladki ... andheri raat main ... beach par ... ek saath ....

pani poori kha sakte hain πŸ˜†
sj03 thumbnail
guys.. sorry willl be back soon.. its past 3am here.. ok sorry tomorrow it will be here online in india time 12pm... can you make it?? soorryy.. for going abruptly... sorry... seriously sorryyyyyyyyyyyyy
have to leave bye take care...
PJJJJJJJJJJ take care pleasee pleaseeeeeeee
anu.. you are my angel... dont worry hope to see you soon love you bothhhh
hunder thumbnail

main bhi kya di πŸ˜†

of course bhaiya πŸ˜† sorry di better luck next time πŸ˜† 
and hawww di aap aur bhaiya ... romantic date ... beach.... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww πŸ˜³

dumbo sis unhe bhaiya bulana band karo and jiju bulao warna relation confusinf ho jayega dii and rahul jiju kaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........don'r worry we will take their pics chup kar when they will be on the beachπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Euphoria. thumbnail

diiiiii hum pasand karte hai na but jiju ka mukabla thorna hai, ab unse zada to koi aapko pasand kar hi nahi sakta na, kyu annu?????πŸ˜†...............jiju come and give dii a hug nowπŸ˜†

absolutely! πŸ˜† after rahul bhaiya comes me and then PJ bhaiya πŸ˜†
well bhaiya why just a hug??? jiju you can give her a kiss too, we promise we won't see anything, we will close our eyes right bhaiya? πŸ˜†
Euphoria. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niru_karan

guys.. sorry willl be back soon.. its past 3am here.. ok sorry tomorrow it will be here online in india time 12pm... can you make it?? soorryy.. for going abruptly... sorry... seriously sorryyyyyyyyyyyyy

have to leave bye take care...
PJJJJJJJJJJ take care pleasee pleaseeeeeeee
anu.. you are my angel... dont worry hope to see you soon love you bothhhh

awwww nvm di ... take care and love you too!!! i wouldn't be here tomorrow at that time though but will surely talk to you okay?? πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
sj03 thumbnail

absolutely! πŸ˜† after rahul bhaiya comes me and then PJ bhaiya πŸ˜†
well bhaiya why just a hug??? jiju you can give her a kiss too, we promise we won't see anything, we will close our eyes right bhaiya? πŸ˜†

PAGALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HOOOOOOOOOOOOO TUM DONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ soo sweetttttttttttttttttttttt love you bothhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh flying kisses to both my little bro and big sisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Euphoria. thumbnail

dumbo sis unhe bhaiya bulana band karo and jiju bulao warna relation confusinf ho jayega dii and rahul jiju kaπŸ˜†.........don'r worry we will take their pics chup kar when they will be on the beachπŸ˜†

phirse dumbo! kelaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa πŸ˜›
hehe oops sorry bhool gayi thi πŸ˜† hawww chupke se kyun?? i bet even if we appear in front of them, they won't realise it because they would be so lost in each other you see πŸ˜†
sj03 thumbnail

awwww nvm di ... take care and love you too!!! i wouldn't be here tomorrow at that time though but will surely talk to you okay?? πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

hey tomi will be here fully.. because rahul has some night shift here in his branch out here at least come tom by this time