Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: niru_karan

he says.. true.. your prediction was correct... thank you.. and kepp predicting...πŸ˜‰..

ok enough of these talks... PJJ.. you talk to me now.. later after i talk you can talk to him.. well.. thank godddd.. anu is offline.. of course i wish she is online.. i am thank ing god.. becasue.. you both when you join aa godd.. pulll my leg soo muchh... πŸ˜†

arey jiju to aate hi nahi islia aap dono se baat kar raha hoon na, i will definately tell sangii to tell me more of the stuff we used to do to tease u, u know my memory na, bhool gaya bohot saari baatein😭😭😭

diiiiiiiiiii did u tell jiju that we motivated u to go on a date with jiju at that timeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hunder thumbnail

ohh okey!! take your time... πŸ˜ƒ

diiiiiiiiiiii sangii aa gayi, ab aapka kya hogaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hunder thumbnail
Originally posted by: stargaze94

hawww di you don't want me to be online! hmph! but too bad i am πŸ˜›

hello my two most favourite people in the world πŸ€—

annuuuuuuuuuuu man tum to 1000 saal jiyogi, mein abhi dii ko yahi keh raha tha ki kaash annu bhi online hoti abhiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, hey jiju is also there so jiju se bhi baat karo and tell him all the things we used to teae dii withπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG rahul bhaiya is here????? gosh where and of course bhaiya don't you worry about that πŸ˜†
i have loads to tell jiju you see about his sweet and darling little wife! πŸ˜†
sj03 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hunder

hahahaha we are not jobless dii, thats the fun of bets, haarne wala hamesha marta haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes she knew but she was busy those days na but i did used to chat with her whenever she used to come online, arey haan i forgot to tell u i even watched a match in chennai stadium, maza aa gaya tha........i did invite pallu and sangii aswell but unke exams the na islia reh gaya

diiiiii u should improve ur tamil na so that u can teach me atleast...hahahaha

neha is great and no she didn't come with me as mera to official trip tha na

diiiiii aapko kya chinta karni, aap married ho ab so u can easily go there with jijuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

funnnnnn... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she even busy now.. i am trying her cell but it is busy.... 😲😑 wow... okey hmmmm... teach you .???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i iwll forget whatever i knowπŸ˜†πŸ˜† offical.. okey.... ver yfunny.... you are madddd onlyyyyyyyyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hunder thumbnail

OMG rahul bhaiya is here????? gosh where and of course bhaiya don't you worry about that πŸ˜†

i have loads to tell jiju you see about his sweet and darling little wife! πŸ˜†

hahaha annu pata hai maine hi abhi jiju ko bataya ki hum dono ne kitni pehle unki shaadi ki prediction kar li thi, diii ne to unhe kuch bataya hi nahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sj03 thumbnail

hawww di you don't want me to be online! hmph! but too bad i am πŸ˜›

hello my two most favourite people in the world πŸ€—

talk of the devil she is here... hellllllllllloooooooooooo.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† how are you miss puppy gayab???
hunder thumbnail

funnnnnn... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she even busy now.. i am trying her cell but it is busy.... 😲😑 wow... okey hmmmm... teach you .???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i iwll forget whatever i knowπŸ˜†πŸ˜† offical.. okey.... ver yfunny.... you are madddd onlyyyyyyyyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

arey abhi to 10 min pehle she was chatting with me on facebook and even said she is comming on CC but tab se gayab haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

arey diiiiii please aap mujhe sikhao na plzzzzzzzzπŸ˜ƒ

nahi nahi dii batao na aap dono beach par ja kar kya karogeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sj03 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hunder

arey jiju to aate hi nahi islia aap dono se baat kar raha hoon na, i will definately tell sangii to tell me more of the stuff we used to do to tease u, u know my memory na, bhool gaya bohot saari baatein😭😭😭

diiiiiiiiiii did u tell jiju that we motivated u to go on a date with jiju at that timeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hello.. hmm.. fine yaar... what happened to your memory??πŸ˜• 
PJJJJJJJJJJJJ ENOUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHπŸ˜†
hunder thumbnail

talk of the devil she is here... hellllllllllloooooooooooo.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† how are you miss puppy gayab???

she is not devil she is my sweet angel sis who has come to help meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†