Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sj03 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: hunder

oh koi baat nahi jiju, i am also too much into work these days so i can understand, jiju she didn't tell u this, u know me and annu used to tease her every day that rahul jiju kaisey and she will surely get married with u, she never told u kya??????

diiiiii abhi ke abhi batao aap jiju ko sab kuchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jiju u know aap dono ki shaadi ki baat hone se kamse kam 4 montsh pehle se we predicted ur marriage, aren't we just greatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

he says.. no she didnt.. well she hardly used to tell anything those days... hmm.. thanks anyways i will grill her now...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
happy now PJ?? happy??? i will never tell.. want naa you your self tell him if you want... 😑 kya kismat haii yaar.... 😭 nooooooooo
sj03 thumbnail
itna slow kyun  haii yaar.. are you busy?? am i disturbing you?? Edited by niru_karan - 13 years ago
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: niru_karan

ok.. cool.. i dont mind who wins WC..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but PJJ.. you know her much better right now.. careful.. soo how many testis this time.... ?????? okeyy mr.CF...(cricket fan) pallvi helped you awesome.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† great words you have learnt.. wasie i myself dont know proper tamil.... went to marina beach??

diiiiiiii if i win this time then i will make her send me 1000000000000000000 testis...hahahaha, if i loose i will send her 50 testtis everyday till 1 yearπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ya pallu helped me alot, with beaches to malls, with restaurants to hotels, she was just too good...........i had lot of fun, i even went to pondichery

hahaha even u don't know tamil

ya dii i did went to marina beach and realised jaisey delhi mein couples go and romance in parks in south india couples do that on beachπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hunder thumbnail

he says.. no she didnt.. well she hardly used to tell anything those days... hmm.. thanks anyways i will grill her now...πŸ˜† 
happy now PJ?? happy??? i will never tell.. want naa you your self tell him if you want... 😑 kya kismat haii yaar.... 😭 nooooooooo

diiiiiiiiiiii i hope annu was here right now so aapko tease karne ka aur bhi maza aata, jiju u know she used to give explanations how u are her best friend but love nahi hai and we used to tell her ki pyaar nahi hai to ho jayega and see ho gaya naπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

diiiiiiii why are u crying, maza aayega na ab toπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hunder thumbnail

itna slow kyun  haii yaar.. are you busy?? am i disturbing you??

diiiiiiiii pagal ho kya, don't worry about me, mein busy nahi hoon, slow nahi hoon its just ki mera net shayad thora slow haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sj03 thumbnail

diiiiiiii if i win this time then i will make her send me 1000000000000000000 testis...hahahaha, if i loose i will send her 50 testtis everyday till 1 yearπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ya pallu helped me alot, with beaches to malls, with restaurants to hotels, she was just too good...........i had lot of fun, i even went to pondichery

hahaha even u don't know tamil

ya dii i did went to marina beach and realised jaisey delhi mein couples go and romance in parks in south india couples do that on beachπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tum pagal ho... jobless...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† how sweet for her.. what about that madam sangii?? did she know you where in chennai or not?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† too busy that madam...is.. you went to pondi.. cool naaa.. i love that lake out there... is there water in it or not??πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i know tamil but nno soo good.... its worse than my hindi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† heyy how is neha?? did she too come?? yaa.. but sometmes naa police are there in the beach... soo if you are going there as a coupple you will have to careful... only married couples are not caught...
sj03 thumbnail

diiiiiiiiiiii i hope annu was here right now so aapko tease karne ka aur bhi maza aata, jiju u know she used to give explanations how u are her best friend but love nahi hai and we used to tell her ki pyaar nahi hai to ho jayega and see ho gaya naπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

diiiiiiii why are u crying, maza aayega na ab toπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

he says.. true.. your prediction was correct... thank you.. and kepp predicting...πŸ˜‰..
ok enough of these talks... PJJ.. you talk to me now.. later after i talk you can talk to him.. well.. thank godddd.. anu is offline.. of course i wish she is online.. i am thank ing god.. becasue.. you both when you join aa godd.. pulll my leg soo muchh... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sj03 thumbnail

diiiiiiiii pagal ho kya, don't worry about me, mein busy nahi hoon, slow nahi hoon its just ki mera net shayad thora slow haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ohh okey!! take your time... πŸ˜ƒ
hunder thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tum pagal ho... jobless...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† how sweet for her.. what about that madam sangii?? did she know you where in chennai or not?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† too busy that madam...is.. you went to pondi.. cool naaa.. i love that lake out there... is there water in it or not??πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i know tamil but nno soo good.... its worse than my hindi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† heyy how is neha?? did she too come?? yaa.. but sometmes naa police are there in the beach... soo if you are going there as a coupple you will have to careful... only married couples are not caught...

hahahaha we are not jobless dii, thats the fun of bets, haarne wala hamesha marta haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes she knew but she was busy those days na but i did used to chat with her whenever she used to come online, arey haan i forgot to tell u i even watched a match in chennai stadium, maza aa gaya tha........i did invite pallu and sangii aswell but unke exams the na islia reh gaya

diiiiii u should improve ur tamil na so that u can teach me atleast...hahahaha

neha is great and no she didn't come with me as mera to official trip tha na

diiiiii aapko kya chinta karni, aap married ho ab so u can easily go there with jijuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hawww di you don't want me to be online! hmph! but too bad i am πŸ˜›
hello my two most favourite people in the world πŸ€—