Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Aamir certainly is NOT overrated. And its his movies that are his strenght. i mean even at my home.....if an aamir movie is out, everyone says "acchi hi hogi"πŸ˜ƒ

though i lyk SRK also, he has great screen presenceπŸ˜ƒ Ranbir....in d years to cum...m sure he'll be on #1 spot!!!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

ooh the khan trinity...when shall tou dethrone thousleves!!! 

glad ranbir and akki made it quite high up on the list....its always refreshing to see a non-khan trinity, non hrithik person get recognition. 

Amen to thatπŸ˜‰
I love Aamir for doing something different everytime. Heck...I even like his publicity gimmicks. But I'm honestly sick of the Khans being on top since forever. I'd rather Aamir do character driven roles like that in Dhobi Ghat and leave the roles of a protagonist to the young ones. I want to see more of Ranbir, Prateik, Ranveer and Abhay.

Shahid, Abhisekh, Akshay and Hrithik can retire too as far as I'm concerned. 
Edited by Dexterphile - 13 years ago
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what's wrong with the khans being on top? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

what's wrong with the khans being on top? πŸ˜•

They are over 40 and still romancing girls half their age. I for one want to watch young male actors on screen, not these buddhe Khans. 
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

They are over 40 and still romancing girls half their age. I for one want to watch young male actors on screen, not these buddhe Khans. 

lol well most people still enjoy the buddhe khans no matter what age group they romance.

but i wanna see them with women their own age as well...
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Dont u think the half aged heroins die to work with the so called buddhe Khans by sum ppl !!!! πŸ˜›

And i would like to see the innocuous romance b/w the buddhe khans  n their half aged heroins like Ghajini RNBDJ n Dabangg thn with young heroes with sum ______ scenes !!!! :/

Keep--------------Smiling !!!! 😊