Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Guddu & Runjhun FF:U R MyWorld, My Love (C) (Page 27)

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Chapter 28...Everything was peaceful and happy in Guddu and Rhunjhun's life...Guddu had faced a few hurdles in his business...but withthe presence of his strength his love his wife he had crossed these safely...she stood beside him through every tide of misfortune and handled the worstofhis mood...shehad turned the tide of his life...she had instilledin him the belief of God..though mostly at the mandir he stared ather silent praying form...Rhunjhun was content with life...she was thanking God with her every breath that he gave Guddu to her...he had become strength...he was her ocean of love...he was rough yetgentle...in short he was everything she would ever want...Today they were starting a new venture...Guddu was starting a branch of his Delhi business in Kannauj...his cD centre /carom club was taken down for this purpose...the shop was named after his mother...after a long time Rhunjhun was standing opposite her home...she was giving the occupants of the house nervous glances..Mamis were cursing under their breath. while Mamas lookedunhappy...it was clear that Rj's bhaag was nowcompletely gone from them...Guddu saw that Rj was disturbed and put an arm on her shoulder reaasuring her...she smiled at them...Maha and Amma gazed lovingly at the pair...Babli who was returning from school ran right upto them screaming "Jeeju Di"...Guddu smiledat his youngest sisterin law and patted her head...Rhunjhun hugged her..."Everyone just stand there...let metake a photo on my new phone"Diamond said flashing his phone..itwas gifted by Guddu and Rhunjhun when he won a seat at IIT...Guddu made Amma ,Maha,Babli stand with him Rhunjhun Kukkan and Jabbu...Diamond clicked the shot and showed it around..."Guddu beta...If you don't mind can you Rhunjhun stay here for a day...you have neverhad proper treatment here I know...but it would make me really happy"Amma said...Guddu looked at Rhunjhun who looked as if shewanted to then said "Amma we can't Bauji is alone at home" shesmiled at her Amma...Amma looked slightly crestfallen ..."It's okay Amma we will stay...Bauji is going to Massi's house at Lucknow...so we will be free"..Rhunjhun looked at him questioningly...they had planned to go with Bauji now what will they say to him...Bauji too agreed on their staying in PN...he left for Lucknow in evening and they headed towards PN...Maha gave them a warm welcome...they were served Dinner by Amma while the Mami's gazed ondisdainfully..."Di tommorrow the Ittarwali Mahotsav begins...I think you two should stay for that too"Mahasaid excitedly..."But Maha.."G stopped Rj.."Sure Maha..we will be there"Guddu said..Rj gazed lovingly at him...Glnew thathiswifenever asked for anything...so hewanted to give all happiness to her unasked for...but little did he know what was in store for them

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kanu_nvlkhBrindha87vidya_955newfoundlovexxDaydreameRxxsur001tehzeeb25...Natasha...

Sandrav Senior Member
Sandrav
Sandrav

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Wow loved that now guddu u'stand runjun both share a beautiful bond which I think is unbreakable nida pls continue...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kanu_nvlkhUmIbrahim

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
awwwesum prt
updt sooon yaar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kanu_nvlkhsur001UmIbrahim

xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
srry havent had a chance to read ur ff for so long... busy with school
but now wen ive read all teh parts i hvae no words!! the last few parts are like my favrouite from teh whole ff!! love to see Guddu's love for Runjhun! soo sweeet... cant wait to read on,, continue soon :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sur001UmIbrahim

desisweetheart9 IF-Rockerz
desisweetheart9
desisweetheart9

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Guddu is a total sweetheart. He is so caring. update sooon Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UmIbrahim

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Aaiyhai Nidh...tum bulelo aur hum na aawe aisa ho sakat hai lo aai gaye...bahute miss kiya tum logon ko...aaye to ka dekha...do dil mil gaye poori tarah se...ka ieee night stay ...gunjhun ko mahanga padne wala hai...humko mamiyon pe bharosa na hai ...kucho kar sake hain...bada darr lag raha hai...jaldi update kariyo...

Really missed my angel...but what to do ... not having any other option...love ya...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UmIbrahim

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sur001

Aaiyhai Nidh...tum bulelo aur hum na aawe aisa ho sakat hai lo aai gaye...bahute miss kiya tum logon ko...aaye to ka dekha...do dil mil gaye poori tarah se...ka ieee night stay ...gunjhun ko mahanga padne wala hai...humko mamiyon pe bharosa na hai ...kucho kar sake hain...bada darr lag raha hai...jaldi update kariyo...

Really missed my angel...but what to do ... not having any other option...love ya...
MY PYAARI PRINCESS ...GUD TO SEE YOU BACK JAAN...WELL JON HOGA WHO THODI SAMAY KE LIYE IN KE LIYE BHARI PADEGA...JUST WAIT AND WATCH...UPDATE YOURS TOO
UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 29

Guddu woke up in the middle of the night to find his wife missing from her usual place on his chest.
"Rhunjhun" he called out but didn't get an answer from the room.He went out  and after searching for a minute or so found her in the kitchen.She was standing near the window looking at the moon
"you are more beautiful to me" Guddu came behind her and said in husky voice causing her to jump slightly and blush
"well i should startle you more often to get that colour" he said while caressing her cheeks "By the way what are you doing here leaving me alone in the room"
"I was just thinking of the old days here..our fight days" Rhunjhun smiled slightly
"mmm You were the most stubborn girl i ever saw and still are" He said giving her small kiss on the cheeks
"Acha what about you...always irritating me and carrying me" she blushed thinking of their first encounter
"Dont tell you didn't like that" Guddu said kissing her neck and ears arousing her desire
He turned her to face him and locked his lips on hers in long passionate kiss.Rhunjhun was running her hand through his hair
They broke apart and smiled at each other looking into each others eyes.
Guddu placed his forehead on hers and said "Shall we go to the room now?"
"Mmm"Rhunjhun sighed
But while moving out Rhunjhun hand struck on glass and it fell down.
"Oh damn" guddu said
Mahadevi woke up at the noise and came out of  her room cursing the cat.She was surprised to find Rhunjhun and Guddu there
"Di ,Jiju..did you guys need something?"
"uh nothing Maha...we just came to drive away the cat"Rj answered hastily
Maha suppressed a smile and said "Okay...you guys carry on your driving-the -cat-off mission..am going to bed...good night"
Maha had missed nothing her Di was blushing furiously and her answer was bit too hasty...obviously they were having a private moment.

Ittarwali Mahotsav was in full swing the day after when Guddu and Rhunjhun along with Pandeys enterd the fair ground. Babli ran off to a childrens ride dragging Guddu along with her.Her Jiju was now her favourite like her Bhaiyya.Guddu was laughing while he took her to each ride she wanted.Rhunjhun was smiling seeing their antics.She and Maha along with Amma were looking at the shops in the ground
Someone pulled Maha's shawl from below.She and Rhunjhun turned to find a small girl smiling up at them extending a bunch of white roses to Maha who smiled and bent down to the childs level asking"How much"
"Didi am not selling this...he told me to give you this" the girl said pointing towards their right.
Rohan was standing there smiling dazzlingly at Maha ,looking dashing in a muave shirt and white cotton pants.
Maha was irritated at this.It was almost five months since he almost drove over her.Ever since that day he was daily apologising to her senting her flowers.She had finally accepted his apology and asked him to stop following her around but he still continued this.
She strode over to him and asked "Tumhari problem kya hain Mr.Arora...I told you not continue this...i don't want your flowers keep them with yourself" she thrust the roses at him
"you know my problem Mahadevi...i want to ask you out but you won't speak to me..so this is the best way...and you look stunning when irritated" Rohan said mischeviously
'For heavens sake Mr.Arora this is a small town not your delhi and i belong to a conservative family..so please stop your antics" saying this she tried to walk away but rohan caught her hand and pulled her causing her to fall on his chest
Amma and Rhunjhun who were till now watching the back and forth with interest gaped open mouthedly at this.
Maha was momentarily lost in his embrace...she had raised her head and was looking into his brown eyes,her black ones showing confusion to Rohan.Then she regained her senses and got out of his grasp saying "Just leave me alone" walking towards her family
Rhunjhun noticed her natkat looking lost and asked "Maha are you okay?'
"Huh..yeah Di am fine" Maha answered with half smile.Rj smiled inwardly .Her little sister was starting the journey of love.She exchanged knowing glances with Amma
Guddu along with Babli came to them.He noticed his favourite sister in law was silent and asked "why my jhansi ki rani sister is quiet" he slightly nudged Maha
"Nothing Jeeju...just tensed about final exams" Maha lied
"Oho...tension vension chodtho...you wanted to enjoy the fest na..then enjoy it dear...come one" he pulled her and Rj along.
Guddu managed to cheer up Maha and they were having fun in full swing much to the displeasure of mamas and mamis.
Whenever they saw Guddu getting intimate with Rhunjhun their blood boiled.
Mamis were cursing by second while the Mams especially Vishnu was getting annoyed by second
"aye hai Pandeyji..look at the bhojarani enjoying with her husband and she has cast a spell on our kids too...they are roaming around her"Mitthp gritted her teeths
"if thsi was Kalsan we could have broken Guddua's legs..afterall am Kalsans graampradhaans daughter"Kalsanwali was rolling her fists
'' Tho...Mittho jiji Kalsanwali..that Rhunjhun took our fortune and look how she is enjoying"Billo added
" We should think of someway to break this love bond before it gets too much out of hand"Vishnu said in a determined voice

Diamond was chatting with his freinds and Kukkan and Jabbu when the goons gang came in.
"are oo..Kukkan..ee ka sun rahe hum...that your Guddu bhaiyya has stopped gundagardhi...jhoru ka ghulam ban gaya ka" the goons laughed.
Jabbu was about to lung at them when Kukkan stopped him 'Chod de yaar...in BHAINSBUDDHIYON se kya muh lagaana."
"Yes Jabbu Bhai...Jiju doesn't need their sanction to live"Diamond added
Guddu came towards them.He gave the gang a hard look and said to the rest "Its time to head home..its already dark...Diamond your Di is waiting there...go to them...rest of you boys go home"
"Rukko bhai Guddu ...you saala was praising you very much..lets see what more he has to say" one of the goons said dragging Diamond by the hair
Jabbu lost his calm and lunged at the goons and fight broke out.The area was a little removed from the fair ground so no one noticed the fight much.

One of the goons lunged towards Guddu with a knife.Diamond swated the guys hand and picked up the knife when he dropped it.Another one of them lunged at Diamond from behind and he was pushed into the goon standing in front of him,the knife was plunged into the mans abdomen
The fight diffused and all should shocked for a moment.then the goon in charge shouted "MURDER! MURDER!..." before he could shout more Guddu pushed him and took the knife from Diamonds hand .
He knew that the Goons would never tell the truth that it was accidental,they held grudge aginst him.He didn't want Diamond to fall in trouble,the boy had a future.This was the only solution he saw.Plus they were in a secluded area no one could tell what happened really
He just hoped that Rhunjhun wouldn't loose her trust in him.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87Pink19newfoundlovesur001tehzeeb25...Natasha...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index