Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brindha87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nidhsara

Thankyou Brindha for your kind words...keep reading and commenting ...love you😊

U r always welcome yaar... And all the best for ur exams...
Also can u pls translate the conversation between Maha and Runjhun and also What is the "Guddu Shukla Effect" yaar...

Edited by Brindha87 - 12 years ago
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

SURO ...meri pyaari princess...i missed you very much on the forum...kaha ti meri raajkumari tum*hugs tightly*...aur ee kya on off ki baat kar rahi hon...jaldo laut aana warna hum😭...Dariyo mat Sur...Jabbu ko bhi koi mil hi jayega...Maha toh Rohan ki hain...Ab GunJun ke liye hum ka kahe...Miya itna hot aur biwi itni beautiful ho toh mandir se pehle prasadto hoga hiπŸ˜‰...eb toh yeh miya biwi aur bhi naughty honge...hum bhi toh lattoo hain aapke ff par...jaldi aao aur updt kariyo...humraa updtagle hafte tak aa jaawenge...love you lotsssπŸ€—

arrey meri jaan ...tu mat ho pareshaan...exam main maar liyo maidaan...tab tak hum karenge tohra intezaar...exam ke liye...all the very best...
              mera kuch fix nahi hai yaar...try kar rahi hoon...bye

All the Best...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by sur001 - 12 years ago
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes tehzee...may 6th or 7th

I also thought the same thing ...when you wrote 6/7...that this month or lolπŸ˜†...but that meant 6 or 7 of this month...πŸ˜†

Best of luck for your exams...
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Brindha87

U r always welcome yaar... And all the best for ur exams...
Also can u pls translate the conversation between Maha and Runjhun and also What is the "Guddu Shukla Effect" yaar...

Maha was saying that She bumps into Rohan at college on daily basis...she thinks he is following her purposefully...thats when Rj asks her if she is falling in love...to which Maha says a girl who could not say the l of love is now talking about love...Guddu who comes in at that time describes this change in Rj as the effect of his company
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 26...Rj and Guddu were walking hand in hand in the town park...Guddu felt content and happy...he hadthe light of his life beside him...someone who would love him till death..moreover someone for whom he was ready to die...she made his heart skip beats everytime she looked at him with her doe eyes...to add to his woes his wife was stunning...he was soon in the danger of loosing his control and breaking his promise to not force her into anything...Rj was absolutely elated...she was thanking God every moment that he had given Guddu to her...his love for her was genuine...and it always made her feel protected...she was ready to lay down her life for him...she was now ready to be his with body and soul...but had no idea how to voice her thoughts...which made her blush tomatoe red...Guddu saw this and gently stroked her cheeks..."I just love that colour"...his touch was tantalising her senses...she placed her small hands on his big ones and pressed it down on her cheek...Guddu gave her dazzling smile...she decided to end their wait ...tonight she would give herself to her husband her love of life...Guddu came out of the bathroom in vests and night pants to find a nervous Rj waiting for him...she was nervously twirling the pallu of her saree standing in front of the mirror...he moved towards her and hugged her from behind..."Whats disturbing my beautiful dharampatni?"he whispered..huskily in her ears...his mere hug was sending her headto Bahamas...how was she going to voice her thoughts...he removed her hair from her neck and kissed her neck down till theexposed part of her shoulder..he then slowly kissed her earlobes..Rj bit her lips and closed her eyes...both of them were aroused...raw passion was flowing through them...but then G remembered his promise ...he backed off saying "I am sorry I shouldn't have done that..."...Rj opened her eyes...disappointment flooding them..."You don't need to apologise...we are married and its your right"she said trying to mask her disappointment..."But you said you weren't ready"G was confused...Rj looked at her husband with a smile and said "I am now"...Guddu shook his head to confirm he wasn't dreaming..he felt like swooping her into his arm then and there..but he had a better plan.."Oh but I don't want to now"he said casually plomping down on the bed.."Am tired and have to go toDelhi tomorrow and you are coming along too remember,...so we better go to sleep"he turned his back to her suppressing a laug...Rj stood there dumbfounded...she felt like he had slapped her...tears flowed freely from her eyes...but soon it was replaced by anger #what does he think of himself...that am some toy to use at his pleasure jerk# she stomped to her side of bed took her pillow and blanket and slept on the floor..The next day she had no choice but to go with him...he created a big drama in frontof Bauji forcing her.. to go...throughout the whole trip she didn't once speak to him...she just sulked...when they reached home she at once stomped off to their room...but on entering it she blinked twice...the whole room was decorated with flowers and candles...a canopy of flowers was above their bed...she was astounded..."So hows my arrangement Di"Maha asked from behind...Rj turned to see her sisterleaning against the door frame on one side while Guddu leaned against the other side giving her his sexy as hell mischevious grin..."Kukkan and Jabbu helped me...but the major credit goes to my jerk Jeeju...who is really romantic" she winked at Guddu who winked back...he had commisioned K&J and Mahadevi for the job...he had also given them his ideas..."Jeeju's ideas are magnificient Di...we just assembled the things according to them"..."Now I know that you hate milk...so I didn't put a glass... and you guys are in casual dress...well who bothers about dress om SR right Di" Maha said mischeviously...Rj blushed beetroot red at this.."Okay you have tortured my wife enough sali sahiba...its getting late...I'll leave you home and then return to celebrate with my wife"G winked at R..."Don't bother about me Jeeju...am staying here tonight...I have told at home that am at a friends...I am not going to loose out on a chance to tease my sister at morning"..."Maha you wouldn't have eaten right and also Bauji..i'll prepare something"Rj said trying to rush ast them...but Maha held her.."Whoa Di...where are you runing off too...its your SR...so enjoy it...Bauji is already asleep..he and I ate together...now go in"She gently pushed Rj into the room and moved out...Guddu went in "Goodnight jiju and Di"Maha winked again...G smiled at her and closed the door...he turned and looked at Rj who was nervously playing with her fingers...he smiled went behind her and hugged her from back again resting his head on her shoulder..."So dharampatni ..hows everything"he asked.."Beautiful"Rj replied in a choked voice.."Why are you crying now? Don't you want this?"G asked worried.."More than anything..."Rj replied...G chuckled...he started kissing her neck and shoulders savouring their textur...Rj just held onto his arm as she felt herself being aroused...her insides felt like jelly...Guddu lifted her and laid her on the bed...he kissed her foreheads ,cheeks,eyelids and then looked at her...her eyes mirrored his passion..raw and untamed...he placed a gentle kiss on her lips...which soon deepened...his tongue was washing everycorner of her mouth...Rj fumbled with the buttons on his shirt...while Guddu slowly untied her blouse from behind and removed her pallu...they kissed each other again with greater passion...and as their passion took over the reins they became one...each others forever
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ohhh nidhu meri jaaan ...☺️
awwwesum prt ..*blush* *blush*
sooo romantic ☺️☺️
im speechless...( still in gunjun land 😍)
updt sooon plezzz
eagerltyyy waiting ...

niya_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
nidha meri jaannn😊😊😊😊😊

U gave me the best gift after finishing a torturous month of exams πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What a beautiful n breathtaking scene yaar😊😊😊😊

wonderfully written and most importantly deeply felt n emoted πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Absolutely sensuous Gunjhun sceneπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I am officially on summer vacation and this is the perfect way to begin it ...I am so happy girl πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Update soon chicka πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
desisweetheart9 thumbnail

wow. what a romantic scene. Maha is definitely going to tease her di πŸ˜†  was blushing again 😳 update as soon as you can. luvin it.

Brindha87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved it yaar... Update soon...πŸ€—
newfoundlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg!! I missed so much of ur ff! But like this, i got a larger dose of ur medication doc!
I just loved it, continue soon nidha!