Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Guddu & Runjhun FF:U R MyWorld, My Love (C) (Page 10)

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwesum prt yaaaaaaaar ..
Very intresting ....
update soooooooooooooooooooon plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UmIbrahim

kinno Senior Member
kinno
kinno

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
very intense Shocked

UmIbrahim

Brindha87 Groupbie
Brindha87
Brindha87

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Very interesting episode yar..... update soon.....

UmIbrahim

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged

fabulous...........

loved it .................waitng eagerly
update soon

UmIbrahim

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Chapter 15.......................................................................................... "Ready"Guddu asked looking at his wife........it was two days since she had made the deal........for some reason it had taken him two days to put the plan in action.......this had annoyed her wanting him to lag all the more.....but now he needed the money soon.....so they were going to act out the plan..."Yes.....but please don't be too harsh on anyone especially Amma....I don't want her to fall ill"she almost pleaded...."I know what to do....don't teach me my job"he snapped.."Be careful about your acting"he said................The Pandeys had payed up the amount wanting to get rid of him and also to keep their Bhagonwali.....they had no idea of their niece's plans for escape.......Guddu went towards Amma's room and banged it open.......thiswas RJ's cue she came running from her room..."Listen Ammaji.....I can no longer remain in this house as I am fed up with your children and especially with your granddaughter" Guddu said in a exasperated voice......The M&M's were watching the drama gleefully.....they were thinking that Guddu was playing this to get out ofthe house without telling Amma the orignal reason....but what they heard next shocked their very senses out of them...."But as she is my Dharampatniji"Guddu continued stressing the word"I want to take her along with me........i mean she has duties towards me right...and i also get a free maid"he grinned dangerously...RJ was looking stricken appropriately....she does know to act G thought...Amma looked ready to faint,Mahadevi stood rooted to a spot five paces behind RJ..."BBbut you promised you would stay here.....how can you break it"..."Listen old woman i have no time for your drama"he moved towards Amma causing her to moveback...RJ glared angrily at G.."I want her and i am taking her....anyone who wishes to stop me can say their last prayers" his eyes glinted dangerously..."You he turned to Rj"Pack your bags and get ready to comewith me"saying this he movedoutleaving Amma to stagger on spot...Vishnu Pandey came to G and said"What makes you think that we are going to let our niece come with you.....if you want you can leave...you got what you want"he added in an undertone...."I say you should leave our home now"Rajju added...."Bade bhayya is right isn't he Billo rani"Buntu looked at Billo who glared back..."What makes you joru ka Ghulam think that you are going to stop me.......she is my wife and i am taking her"Guddu said dangerously..."Ai hai Gudduji why do you want her now you never showed any liking for her before"Mittho quizzed Guddu..."Why should I explain that to you meethi choori"Guddu glared at her......."You are torturing her here....who konws what you will do with her out of our sight"Kalsanwali faked concern'.....RJ was watching herMama's &Mami's with despair........even though they cheated her she still felt inclined to stay here to share her luck with them....atleast for their Kids sake....Maha was watching RJ .....she knew something was amiss......her sister seemed to be acting out her reactions......."Listen you fools.....no one dares to stop Guddu Shukla in Kannauj.....i get what i want"he roated at them...when he tried to move Vishnu again stopped him.....Guddu was seriouslu fed up with the drama....he justgrabbed Vishnu by the collar and slammed him to the wall...."I told you not to stop me....but you won't listen right"he shouted "Stop stop it"RJ grabbed Guddu's arm makinghim drop Vishnu down..."I don't want to come with you.....and I am not your wife....i will never acknowledge you as my husband.....but I want my family happy.....so yes I am ready to come with you"she said in a broken voice"Stop torturing them please"she begged him folding her arms..."Now you found your tongue......go get ready we are going soon"he said......The Pandeys were dumbfounded....now how do they stop her..Maha was shocked by her sisters decision so was Amma....but they knew that they couldn't stop this rampaging rhino Guddu...."Please...let me atleast give my Rhunjhun a proper bidaai"Amma pleaded..""Mm...but make it fast"Guddu snapped....Amma asked maha to get a tali ready while she scurried to her room to get the papers that RJ's dad gave for safekeeping......atleast she will have money to support her if he leaves her......Amma went to RJ's room who was busy packing crying profusely as well.."Bitiya yeh Raklo.....yeh tumhare hain ab.....dont tell about this to that Ravan or he will take it from you"Amma hugged her tightly crying hard.....RJ was now completely lost....she hated to be parted from Amma but had no other choice.....she couldn't live in the house of her betrayers......they both came out with swollen eyes...RJ holdingher bag.....Maha was standing with a tali pleading RJ with her eyes not to go....Amma took the tali and conducted the ritual............RJ hugged Maha who was in tears.....Guddu was waiting outside impatient to endthe drama.....Rhunjhun gave the house one last glance and walked out......to an uncertain future

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaBrindha87-salma-sur001TasriS

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
nidha meri jaaaaaaaaaaaaan
Awwwwwwwwwwwesum prt yaaaaaaar
Its getin damn intrestin
Update soooooooooooooooooooooooooon plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Eagerlyyyyy waittin

UmIbrahim

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
loved it ...........Nidha .....yaar......its getting interesting just like the show
craving for more gunjhun scenes...........
update soon

UmIbrahim

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Thank you my sweeties for encouraging me so sweetly........i honestly enjoy every oneof your comments........it gives me the necessary driveto write more........this upcoming chapter is dedicated to Eclipse for her wonderful...food for thought threads......love you allHug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index