Guddu & Runjhun FF:U R MyWorld, My Love (C) - Page 25

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by newfoundlove

i loved the ending!!
It was really sweet.

Im going to miss reading your ff so much!

Let me know when u staty writing something.
Thankyou Radha...i'll be starting a new ff..hope you don't get bored by me
Originally posted by sur001

c😭
Nidh...jaan...itni jaldi ka thi...pehle batao doosra FF suru karne ka irada hai ya nahi...agar hai to hume bata dena...hum intezaar karenge...
Bahute pyaara ending tha...sab line par aa gaye aur Gunjhun ki zindagi me roshni aa gaye...aur end ka line bahute accha tha...tum sache kahi ki asal zindagi me...they lived ever after happily nahi ho sakta hai par pyaar aur viswaas bure waqt ko bhi accha bana deti hain...lekin hum bahut sad hain itna pyara FF khatm ho gaya...
                      Rajju per to humko bhi pehli baar garv hua aur Mittho bhi sudhar gaye ...ant bhala to sab bhala isse jyada ka kahe...tumre FF ko miss karoongi...

Suro meri jaan...meri sabse pyaari jaan...har chees ko end karna hi hain...but am starting another ff...hope you don't get bored
Originally posted by desisweetheart9

awww. lovely ending. sad to see your ff end. You are a great writer. Thanks for sharing  😊
Thankyou sweets...am starting another one soon...hope your interest will be kept
[QUOTE=Sandrav]Nidha like always this was also very good... I loved all ur updates and i also request u to Pls write another ff on gunjun u r an awosomist writer...miss u[/QUOTE
Thankyou Sandra for the support...yes i am starting another one...hope you will like it
Awww it was SOOO cute especially how they named her Roshni.!
Hope this becomes a real episode .!Im gonna miss looking forward 2 your updates...:(
Lovely and Perfect ending😳😳😳...
Ur way of writing was really SUPERB yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
😍Waiting for ur next FF😍😍😍...
Come fast yaar...
Loves uπŸ€—...

I absolutely LOVED the ending! ❀️ what an awesome way to end the ff...although i am a bit sad that ur finishing this amazing ff  but i really really really hope that u will start a new one!! πŸ˜ƒ
reading ur ff was A LOT of fun and i loved and enjoyed every single part of it!! Really great job and i hope u continue to write like this.. The following is to show my appreciation:

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

although u deserve way more πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ .. thanks again for ur imaginative and brilliantly-written ff!! πŸ€—
Edited by xxDaydreameRxx - 12 years ago
Nice FF.  Felt like it ended soon.  But it was enjoyable and a very positive ending  I liked it very much. Keep up the good work.