Guddu & Runjhun FF:U R MyWorld, My Love (C) - Page 23

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by desisweetheart9

wow. very interesting. i hope Runjhun trusts Guddu. update as soon as you can. 😊
Well Desi...its a matter of trust..that too between two people who mean the world to each other...lets see...love you
CHAPTER 30
Rhunjhun was sitting on her bed hugging her knees and staring at the opposite wall.She was too shocked even to cry
Why Guddu why? What made you do that? Her mind kept asking
He wouldn't have done that.Her heart answered.His eyes won't lie to me.
Mahadevi came in with a glass of milk.The sight in front of her eyes made her want to cry but she controlled,she needed to be strong for her Di,but the sight of her Jeeju with the bloodied knife had shocked her to the core.
"Di please have this milk,you haven't had anything in the night" Maha pleaded with her sister
It was almost midnight,6 hours since Guddu was arrested for murder from the fair ground.
The last thing Rhunjhun remembered was seeing his eyes which silently pleaded with her to understand.
But what?
"Di " Maha shook her sister who jerked up from reverie
"Maha he wouldn't do that would he?" Rhunjhun asked in a whisper .She was looking for assurance from anyone,anything.Even in her scariest dream she didn't want to picture Guddu as murderer.She loved him too much
"I don't know Di"Maha answered honestly "The last few months Jeeju had truly changed or so I thought but what we saw today'.." Maha was looking perplexed
"Di please,we can't honestly find our answers in this state.We look for a solution tomorrow.Drink this milk and try to sleep Di"Maha squeezed her sisters arms gently and left her alone as she knew Rhunjhun would want that
Sky was split up by the lightining and thunder.The heavens were pouring down
But the water falling on her fragile body couldn't wash away her anguish,her pain,her despair.
For the first time she felt truly alone,with no one to turn to.This pain was worse than any physical torment
She was standing in the courtyard of Pandey Niwaas her face raised to heavens,her heart crying out to her God.
Please take away this pain please.Just take my life if you want to but I refuse to believe that my love my world can do anything so heinous.Dying is better than believing that.
With that she lost her consciousness.
Maha woke up startled by the sound of thunder.Her windows were swaying wildly in the wind.She couldn't sleep peacefully
If this is my condition what would be Di's
She had an urge to check on Rhunjhun.She went down to her sister room and was shocked to find it empty
"Di '..Di" she called out
Diamond who was sitting in the hall unable to sleep jerked up at his sisters voice
"Choti Di'whats the matter? Why are you sounding worried?"Diamond asked the worry in his voice evident
"Diamond have you seen Di..she's not in her room" Maha was growing anxious
It was Diamond's turn to be anxious.He was already in turmoil inside.He didn't know what to say or do.Guddu had taken promise from him not to divulge the truth to anyone.But he had seen his Badi Di's condition.She wasn't crying but she seemed to be walking lifelessly.He couldn't meet her eyes.
Maha shook his hand "Diamond its no time to be lost,lets look for her"
They searched around the house and called out.After making sure she wasn't in there anywhere,they went outside.
They found her lying unconscious on the courtyard

"Take good care of her,make sure she eats well and no heavy works for her.Its not good to have fever in her present state" Doctor was saying to Mahadevi and Diamond
It was 8 in the morning.For three hours they had tried to lessen her temperature.Diamond had gone to the doctors home early in the morning and brought him.
"Condition?" Maha looked confused
"Oh so you don't know,well your sister is two months pregnant"
Mahadevi stood rooted to the spot,shocked.Besides her Diamond was having the same reaction.

Edited by Nidhsara - 12 years ago
gr88 prt yaar ...
wow RJ is pregnent ...but guddu iz in jail ..
make everything fine sooon plezzz
mujse gunjun ka sepration aur nahi dekha jara ...
updt sooon yaar ..
Yaar so the good newz has come nidha dear u r making me much excited. Hope guddu come out of the jail soon and spend some good time being a would be father. Continue soon...

Arey Nidha rani itni badi khuskhabri ubhi itni jaldi ...ab sunay di ho to itna rukha shukha good news ...Guddu ko waapas laay ke khusi ko duguna kar do...yahan uss ke bina Runjhun se jyada hum ko tension ho raha hai...Ab ka hoga yahan to situatione villian ban gaya hai...jaldi update kariyo 

Guddu and Runjhun's love is very strong. She will believe in him. hopefully they won't be separated for long. luvin the story. update as soon as you can 😊
CHAPTER 31
She was standing in dark tunnel.Darkness engulfed her totally.She was feeling alone and scared.She felt someone touch her shoulder and she turned sharply to see a familiar warm face smiling at her – Guddu's "Guddu" she almost shouted with joy and hugged him and felt the darkness around her melting
"Guddu" Rhunjhun muttered in her sleep.She slowly opened her face to find herself in darkness once more.Tears flowed down her beautiful face.
"Never should these come out when I am with you" Rhunjhun remembered her husbands words
"Stop these tears from falling Guddu,come back please ,come back and tell me the truth"
Guddu was sitting silently in a corner of the jail.His eyes were shut and he was remembering the last site of his wifes face.She had looked shocked.He had tried convincing her with his eyes.She read them well.His heart clenched at the thought of her misunderstanding him.He knew that Mahadevi and the rest of his family would ,maybe his father too,all that wouldn't hurt him much
But Rhunjhun her mistrust will kill me.
Guddu opened his eyes to look at the drab prison wall.He knew he had done the right thing.Afterall it was an accident.Diamond was pushed from behind.Only he,Diamond ,the head goon and the guy who had pushed Diamond had witnessed it.
He didn't want his brother in laws life spoiled like his.He hadn't been able to complete college due to his troubles in last year.Diamond hadn't even began his studies and a mureder case would tarnish his future completely.He knew that this would put a blemish on Mahadevi's life too.Too many lives were at stake and he did what his heart told was right.
The head goon saw it as an opportunity to finish his old grudges against Guddu.Guddu had been the gangs main foe in his goon days.He was taking his revenge in this manner.Besides he could save his gang member too by lying.Two birds in one shot.
Mahadevi enterd the police station with Diamond.She had left Rhunjhun in Amma's care and headed to the station while Rhujhun was still unconscoious.She wanted the truth from her brother in law.But when he came into her view words got stuck in her mouth.He looked tired and out of life.Nothing of the man who had been with her yesterday
"How is Rhunjhun?" Guddu asked to them
Concern was evident in his voice
"How do you expect her to be?"Maha asked back
Guddu remained silent
"Jeeju did you really do it?" Maha asked in a small voice
Guddu could sense that she too was hurt.He looked at Diamond who was pleading with his eyes to allow him to tell the truth.He replied no with his eyes
"Yes Mahadevi I did mureder the goon"Guddu said with a finality that made Mahadevi stare at him disbelief
"Jeeju how could you…you didn't remember Di or your family when you did that"
"I am a thug, a heartless beast ,I don't care for anybody.Now go from my site before I asy something worse" saying this Guddu turned his face away from them.A single tear dropped from his eyes
Mahadevi turned and strode out tears threatening to fall out of her eyes.Diamond gave his Jeeju's back one last look and walked out
Mahadevi on her way out collided with Rohan who was walking in.She looked and murmered a sorry .
" Mahadevi whats the matter? Anything I can help with?" Rohan asked concerned
"Its none of your business Mr.Arora.let me go,you are blocking my way" Mahadevi answered through gritted teeth
"Mahadevi I am not flirting with you or anything,I am private investigator if its  that kind of help you need then I can help you" Rohan said matter of factly
"Just let me go" Mahadevi went past him.

When Mahadevi entered her sisters room,she found her sister in previous nights state staring at the wall
Maha placed the food tray down and sat besides her sister
"Di please have this food,you look weak" Maha said
 "Am not hungry"Rhunjhun answered in a lifeless voice
"Beti now its not just the matter of your life but that of the one inside you too" Amma said to her in a choking voice
Amma hadn't found the courage to break the news to her as soon as she woke up
Rhunjhun looked confused at first then comprehension dawned on her and her hand moved to her stomach.Tears started forming in her eyes and when Maha touched her she leaned into her sister and cried her heartout
Diamond decided to break his promise.He couldn't see his Badi Di suffering anymore,nor his Jeeju's image being tarnished.Past few days his sister was as lifeless as possible.He couldn't take it anymore
He went to his Badi Di's room and stood by the door nervously twisting his fingers
Maha saw her brother standing there.She had noticed the change in him.Her naughty,funny brother was lost somewhere these days
"Diamond kya hua,itne pareshaan kyun ho" Maha asked
"Diamond jerked his head up and looked at his sisters.Rhunjhun was looking at him but seemed as if she wasn't seeing him
"Badi Di,I have something to tell you"He said
Rhunjhun looked up at her brother
"Badi di he didn't do it" Diamond said in a small voice
Mahadevi squeezed Diamonds hand gently "It's okay Diamond we all want to believe that but.."
"No Chotti Di,that is  the truth I saw it "
He narrated the whole incident which left both his sisters staring at him in shock
After a long pause he said "I am sorry Di..i ought to
Rhunjhun felt the weight in her heart lifting slightly.

I knew it..my love could never ever do that.
Tears of relief flowed from her eyes.But it was immediately replaced by despair.How could they save him
"Di I am  really sorry"Diamond said
"It's okay Diamond..you were keeping your promise.But we need to save Guddu"
"Yes Di we need to do that….and I think I have a way" Mahadevi said
Rhunjhun,Mahadevi and Diamond explained their situation to Rohan in his office the next day.Rohan listened attentively.He said it was a difficult case to crack as Guddu had himself agreed to the crime,but he promised them to try
Guddu's first hearing had not gone well.But the court had postponed the case for another date.Rhunjhun and Guddu had briefly met each othrs eyes at the court corridor.Guddu saw a new light in his wifes eye
When Rhunjhun and her siblings returned home they found the Pandeys celebrating something
"Eb tum asli vakeel bane Vishnu Pandey"Kalsanwali shouted out
"Aye hai Kalsanwali.ab toh Guddua gaya kaam se"Mittho was nearly dancing with joy
"It's a lucky thing that Guddu himself agreed to his crime and no one really knows what happened…else I wouldn't have been able to give such a strong argument" Vishnu croaked
"Gunda Guddua ka raamkatha eb khatham" Kalsanwali chimed in
"Nothing will hapeen to my husband as long as I am alive" Rhunjhun's determined voice answered from the door
"Aye hai Bhojarani..ab bhi apne khooni pati ka saath diyo hain..wah isse kehthe hain pathivrata"Mittho said scathingly
"My husband is not a murderer and soon the truth will come out badi mami and until it does I'll stand by him"Rhunjhun shot back
Mahadevi wanted to shout the truth at her mother but Rj silenced her with her eyes
"Tou Rhunjhun..you don't care about justice or this houses reputation..you only care about that murdere husband of yours"Billo said
"For me my husbands reputation matters the most and I'll fight for it"Rhunjhun answered
"So will we"Mahadevi added

Nidha what a lovely update dear. Runjun fighting for guddu omg u write soo good. Now i think i m becoming addicted to ur ff. Do contimue soon
like runjhun, im gonna go on a 'bookh hartal' until guddu is released from jail!!!
LOL!
Continue soon..
nidha raaaniii...
awwwesu prt yaar ..luvd it ...
a plezzz jaldi se guddu ko jail se bahar nikalo plezzz...he still doent know that hes gooing to b a father ...
 or else even i will join newfoundlove n bhook hartal...
updt sooon plezzz