Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Chapter 24... Rj and G decided to return to Kannauj the next day...G stayed in a hotel for the night while Rj stayed back in the orphanage...Rj was packing her bag when Guddu came back to get her in the morning..she was happy to go home but felt a slight burden in her heart at the thought of leaving behind the kids... in the short time of a month she had grown really close to them...especially to Priya...Priya was a very reclusive girl but Rj was able to break through the child's barriers and got her to talk..now she was just like any other child in the orphanage...mingling with freinds and playing with them..Rj had told the childthis morningthat she was leaving but promised to come andvisit her soon...Priya hadn't said anything she just went into her dormitory...Rj was bidding farewell to everyone tearfully...they all wished her the best for her future..the matron who had become something of a mother to Rj was fighting back her tears untill she hugged Rj..Rj looked around for Priya...she asked some of the staff but no one had seen the child...she checked aroundthe orphanage but couldn't find her..Rj was now really worried.."Daro math bitiya..she will be here around" matron consoled her..Guddu told her that they can wait for some more time..she looked at him gratefully..after a wait of about 15minutes someone pulled Rj's pallu from behind..Guddu saw a small girl ofabout four looking tearfully at Rj then at him and then back to her..."Priya you scared me..where had you gone to meri pari"Rj said bending down to the childs level andhugging her..."I was on the terrace didi...i was preparing this"She held out a hand made card...inside it was a pressed red rose.."It's beautiful ...i'll always keep it safe"Rj said and kissed Priya on her cheek...She then went to Guddu"Didi said she is coming with you because you love her a lot just like I do..and she loves you too...promise me you will always love her like I do"Priya held out her tiny hands..Guddu bent down and picked up the child..."You love your didi very much" Priya nodded..."And want to see her happy right" again a nod..."Then ipromise you that i'll do as you say Priya"he too gave her a kiss on her cheek...Priya looked at him for sometime before giving him back a kiss eachon both his cheeks...she then hugged Rj and kissed her...Rj didn't cry in front of Priya but once shewas out of the orphanage gate tears flowed out of her eyes...Guddu encircled her shoulders with his arms...she rested her head on his shoulders and cried her heart out...They reached Kannauj by evening...Dinanth was nothing short of ecstatic to have his bahu back...Guddu was happy to see his fathers joy...Rj insisted onmaking food for the evening..."Ofho bitiya..thoda tho aaraam karo...waise bhi the kitchen needs a total make over...its in complete mess"Dinanth looked sheepishly at her...Guddu was suddenly interested in the wall opposite him..Rj went to the kitchen and what she saw almost gave her an attack..."What have you two done to my kitchen...it looks as if a rhino has rampaged it"Rj said in a shocked voice...She decided to leave food preparation for tomorrow...Kukkan and Jabbu brought food from restaurant"This won't be as tasty as yours Bhabhi...but I think we can adjust for a night right Bhaiyya" Kukkan said winking at Guddu who smacked him playfully...Along with her Guddu had missed her food too...was eager to have it again..but knew that it would be a herculean task for her to get the kitchen in order...Rj hesitated at the doorto their room#Would he want to take our relation to the next level now...i have always wanted him but I just need a little more time# Rj thought...she entered the roombut didn't find him there so she went to the bathroom and changed for the night...she was combing her hair in front of the mirrorwhen he came in..he looked at her long hair unleashed#Thats the way i love it#he thought..he smiled at her which she returned back timidly#why is she so nervous...she looks as if# thats when it struck him...they were going to sleep in the same bedroom for the first time...she had slept here earlier but mostly she was on the floor and he on the bed..or vice versa...but now that wouldn't be necessary...she was probably nerbous that he would stake his rights on her...he very much wanted to...but there was no rush...they could take their sweet time...he moved slowly towards her...he saw her growing even more nervous and the colour rising in her cheeks#thats a treat to watch#he chuckled..."Rhunjun you can sleep on the bed"he said gently but firmly.."Don't worry i won't do anything against you wish...everything will happen in time"he gave her reassuring smile...she returned it...a strand of hair was playing on her face...he tucked it behind her ears and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead...and unable to resist the urge he hugged her to his chest..Rj rested her head against his strong chest...she felt peaceful and protected in his arms and he felt as if he found a missing piece of himself...he felt complete...
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nidh...meri jaan...meri sona...Abhi apne FF ka next part likhne ja rahi thi ki...tumra next update dekha...Ab koi paagal hi accha cheez miss karna chahega...Loved it...What an update...Hai mai to abhi tak dream me hi hoon...wow...Guddu the perfect gentleman...and Piya's part was really touchy...loved it...Is this was her first and last track ...ya piya baby ke waapas aane ke chances hain...Runjhun and Guddu in same room ...same bed...
                    Mai jara apne liye hospital me kamra book karke aati hoon...kahin next update padh ke heart attck na aa jaye...let them understand each other better ...so that we can enjoy their developing relationship...update soon...waiting
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwwesum prt nidhu ...
Realyyy sweeet...
Priya prt was reallyyy velyyy cute ...
gr888 prt
Updt sooon pezzz ...
Sandrav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear i hve no words i m still in 7th sky. U update are always amazing u make me feel the emotions. Pls continue soon. Eagerly waiting.
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update!!
really like that bond of understanding between them and Guddu respecting R's wishes ... it was a super-sweet update! 😳😊
continue soon nidhz! 😃 (hope u dont mind the nickname)
desisweetheart9 thumbnail

sooo romantic and cute. luving it.  waiting eagerly for next update ðŸ˜Š

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
updt sooon yaar eagerlyyy waiting ..
NidhaA thumbnail
Thankyou my sweeties for your encouraging comments...happy that you liked the last part...warning am going to write a romantic part next...i'll try to make it as romantic as possible...hope you all like it
NidhaA thumbnail
Chapter 25... "Di I am so happy to have you back" Maha enveloped her sister in a bear hug...It was a month since Rj had returned to Kannauj...Maha was so busy with her college work that she didn't get a chance to meet her sister in the month..."Me too natkat...aren't you sleeping properly...you eyes look tired"Rj asked concerned..."Oh its nothing Di,just getting over worked at college...plus that idiot Arora is getting on my nerves...he is at the college almost daily...he is a part of the management board now...his family is doing something for the college...so he comes there to discuss it...and daily I bump into him...mujhe lagta hain woh jaan bujhkar mere peeche pada hain" Maha sat on the kitchen slab looking cross...Rj chukled at her little sister "maha kahi yeh pyaar ki shuruaat toh nahi..i mean mulaakaatoh mein and all" she gave her sister a naughty smile.."Wah Mrs.Shukla jis bechaari ko love ka l nehi lena aata tha woh ab pyaar ki baat kar rahi hain"Maha shot back at Rj making her blush..."Thats Guddu Shukla effect " came a bass voice from the doorway...both the ladies turned to look at Guddu...Rj blushed harder while Maha was giving her jerk jeeju a piercing look...she had noticed the blush rising on her sister...and now her sister and jeeju were engaged in an intense eyelock completely oblivious to her presence...Maha cleared her throat bringing the lovebirds back to earth...Guddu smiled at her which she returned genuinely..."Hows everything at home?"G asked her not knowing how to talk to her...Maha laughed "Jeeju...you don't need to be nervous with me...mein aapko nahi kaaongi...the reason i behaved roughly with you earlier was becausei thought you ruined my DI's life...she's really important to me...i love her a lot...after what my family did to her " she stopped reflecting on the past"Am ready to go to any lengths to keep her happy...thats why I was rude to you...am sorry" she held her ears..."It's okay Maha...am sorrythat I made you work on that day but you are one hell of a firecracker you know"..."Well Mr.Shukla...you are not forgiven for that day"Maha pretending to be angry but breaking into a smile soon "You will get your punishment in time"...Guddu and Rj laughed.."Di i forgot I didn't meet your Bauji...dekh kar aati hun Di" Maha went out..."Suno"Guddu said to Rj..."Ji aap ko kuch chahiye"..."Rhunjhun I thought we could go to the mandir today"G said cautiously..he saw her doe eyes brightening..."Thats great...we can take Bauji too"...#There goes myplan to be alone with her hey bhagwaan how do I tell her that#.."I'll get ready"Rj said hurryingto their room...G followed her looking exasperated.."Suniyewhat would you like to wear"Rj asked ...shewas busy searching for his dress...Guddu gently closed the bedroom door...Rj turned and asked him"Yeh aap kya kar rahe hon" ..."Locking the door for privacy"G said inching towards her...Rj gulped looking around...the last time he had done this the door was open she just shouted Bauji and escaped from his grasp giggling but now that wasn't possible...Rj moved backwards and hit the wall...G came towards her and placed both his hands at her two sides..."So my wife you do not want to spent some alone time with me that you want to carry Bauji along to the Mandir"...#Oh toh yeh iraada tha inka...am such a dumbo#Rj thought.."Ji aapne mandir bola tho mein ne socha"She was shushed by a gentle finger placed on her lips...G tracedher lower lips with his thumb making her blush..."Thats the colour i love" he said huskily caressing her cheeks...he placed a kiss each on her eyelids and her cheeks...Rj was already breathless...his smell was driving her heart crazy..#Oh Guddu ji do you realise the effect you have on ,me#She thought..herhand was tighly clutching her pallu...Guddu's heartwas in no less turmoil #Your scent drives me to theedge of madness...i love and long for you so much"...he lowered his head and gently brushed her lips with his...her lips parted at this contact and the kiss deepened...he held on to her waist while she was ruffling his thick hair...he ravished her mouth to his content...studying every one of its nook and crany...after what seemed like ages they broke apart breathless...the passion shining in their eyes..."So now shall we go alone ?"G asked in a croaky voice...Rj just smiled shyly and hid her face in his chest...he laughed and hugged her gently
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
nidha jaaanuuu...
Wat an amazing prt yaar ...
sooo romantic owww *blush*blush* ..
Awwwesum yaar ...
Updt sooon jaaan eagerlyyy waiting an its weekend nooo gunjun for 2 days ... 😔
sooo plezzz update sooon n make it more romantic ... 😉