Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Sandrav

Dear loved it hope u continue soon.

Thanx dear...your words encourage me😊
newfoundlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhsara

Thankyou nFL...your comments promote me forward...you can expect one by tonight😊

Well, i have my own motive behind encouraging you. I get the latest updates of your fan fic!

Btw, u can call me radha

And by tonight, do you mean in the next hrs. Im in montreal, so i get confused with the time and everything
newfoundlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thankyou nFL...your comments promote me forward...you can expect one by tonight😊

I have my own motive behind ecouraging you, i get regular updates of yoir lovely fanfic!

Btw, u can call me radha

Also, by tonight, do umean few hrs, coz im in montreal so the whole time difference screws me up!Edited by newfoundlove - 13 years ago
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Suro jaani...hamaar galti samjhane ke liye shukriya😆...Mahadevi ko ab bhi jeeja jerk hi laagath hain...par humne type karna bhool diya...it should've been jerk jeeja but i just forgot to type jerk...haamari ee chothi galti sab maaf kar dena...pleeech *baby face*...dariyo math meri bitiya...jyon tum chahath hain woh ho hi jaawenge...

Nidh...tumre mooh me DairyMilk...khoos kar diya...Oye hoye...Kannauj ke raja Harshvardhan Dwitiya chale apni rani ko laane...

O Nidh...my paagal angel ...have you seen the song I dedicated to you...in Gardes dedication topic...if not its on page 7...go and see...and then tell how you feel to kill me or say nice 😉
Edited by sur001 - 13 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤗[QUOTgE=sur001]

Suro jaani...hamaar galti samjhane ke liye shukriya😆...Mahadevi ko ab bhi jeeja jerk hi laagath hain...par humne type karna bhool diya...it should've been jerk jeeja but i just forgot to type jerk...haamari ee chothi galti sab maaf kar dena...pleeech *baby face*...dariyo math meri bitiya...jyon tum chahath hain woh ho hi jaawenge...

Nidh...tumre mooh me DairyMilk...khoos kar diya...Oye hoye...Kannauj ke raja Harshvardhan Dwitiya chale apni rani ko laane...
O Nidh...my paagal angel ...have you seen the song I dedicated to you...in Gardes dedication topic...if not its on page 7...go and see...and then tell how you feel to kill me or say nice 😉
Meri sabse pyaari sabse natkat dil-khush-karnewali princess...the song is beautiful and i loved it...my heart is bursting with happiness at having earned such a sweet freind...my dedication to you will be given once i reach my home and a system..love you lotsss sweets😊
sur001 thumbnail

🤗[QUOTgE=sur001]

Meri sabse pyaari sabse natkat dil-khush-karnewali princess...the song is beautiful and i loved it...my heart is bursting with happiness at having earned such a sweet freind...my dedication to you will be given once i reach my home and a system..love you lotsss sweets😊

Itni taareef mat karo bigar jaayenge...😆...Though I have not seen you but I felt that for you...love ya
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 23..."Shanthi Anathashram" Vishnu Pandey read..."Rajju bhaiyya we have finally located our jackpot"he smiled wickedly at his elder brother whose face was unreadable...Raju wanted to take his bhagonwali niece back but he didn't want to make her suffer...he was always averse to treating her like a servant but didn't have guts enough to raise his tongue...so when she was gone though his business suffered somewhere in the corner of his heart he was happy...but now hewas again going to take her back to the lions den...by playing a cheap trick...they were going to lie about Amma's health...if anything she would fall for that...after taking her there they planned to get her divorced from Guddu somehow...for now their aim was to get her to PN...they went to meet the matron of the orphanage...Vishnu &Rajju were lead to a room where children of about 4yrs were playing...Rhunjhun was in their midst happily smiling and playing with them...the scene broke Rajju's heart...#Hey bhagwaan mein phir se ek paap kar ne jaa raha hun#...she raised her head up to find her Mama's looking at her and smiling...her face broke into a surprised smile...but then their words came back to her...her smile diminished a little on remembering that morning...she maved hesitantly towards them..."Rhunjhun kaise ho tum" Rajju asked hugging her in a fatherly manner..."Teek hun bade mama...aur aap chote mama?" Rj asked..."Tum humse naraaz hogi na...aur kyun nahi hogi...when your three mamas are alive you have to live in an orphanage all because of us" Vishnu began his act...he knew his elder brother was of no use in that department in addition he had a softcorner for Rhunjhun..."Tumhe to humse baat bhi nahi karni chahiye...utne bade paapi hain hum"Vishnu said crocodile tears glistening in his eyes.."Chote mama please forget the past...whats done is done we can't change the past...i don't hate you for that...you people raised me...if anything I owe you that" Rj said smiling at her mama..."Bitiya we had come here to as k a favour from you...but now by seeing you i remember what all we did to you...i can't...can't"Vishnu stuttered...Rajju was trying to avoid Rj's eyes ...he felt guilty and ashamed..."Chothe mama please ask...i will do what i can"..."Rhunjhun woh Amma ki tabiyat kharaab ho gayi hain...aur doctors kah rahe hain ki unhe 24 gande kisi ki dyaan ki zaroorat hain...tumhare maamiyon ko tum jaanti hi hon...un logo se yeh nahi hoga...Mahadevi toh hain ab unke pass lekin iske kaaran uski padayi mein rukavat aa gayi hain...hum home nurse ko rak sakte hain...but then we thought to request you to come...you know right how much Amma loves you...under your care she may recover faster than when she is under someone elses" Vishnu said sadly...Rj was shocked to hear about Amma..."But Maha always calls me...she didn't tell me anything about Amma" Rj said in a panicky voice..."Precisely" came a strong male voice from behind Rajju and Vishnu...Rj was stunned#am i hallucinating oris he really here?#...Guddu was standing there seething with anger...he wanted to thrash Vishnu Pandey for playing such a lowly trick..."Gudduji...what are you doing here?"Rj asked still shocked..."I came to talk to you...but found these worthless gits making their way here...so i thought to listen to their Raamkatha...so Vishnu Pandey according to you Amma isunwell and Mahadevi is taking care of her...if that is the case explain how i found Mahadevi in college and Amma in temple"Guddu asked raising his eyebrows and crossing his arms over his chest..."Guddu...aren't you ashamed of yourself...first you throw your wife out of your house so that she has to live in an orphanage...now you are accusing us of lying" Vishnu askedin an angry tone..."The first part of your statement I agree Vishnu Pandey...but the second one"G said edgingtowards Vishnu "Is false...i swear on my Amma that I am speaking the truth Rhunjhun"he said looking directly into Rj's eyes...she so conviction in his black eyes...Vishnu who had moved a step back said"But Rhunjun why would we lie about Amma...afterall she is our mother"Vishnu said desperately..."Well if thats the case then Rhunjhun can call Mahadevi and ask to speak to Amma...then she can herself decide wether Ammais well or not"G said matter-of factly...Vishnu knew that they had lost the game...Mahadevi would be at home now and she would certainly give to Amma...Rj so her Mamas were silent...she could also read guilt in Rajju's eyes...just to be sure she dialled Maha..."Hello Di...did he reach there? are you with him.?" Maha asked a little worriedly..."Hello Maha...yes he is here she said looking at Guddu.."Maha is Amma nearby i want to talk to her"..."Sure Di...I was going to suggest the same..."."Amma...Amma.."Maha said entering Amma's room.."Di is on the phone she said cautiously closing the door to prevent her mother or aunts from listening in.."Bitiya Amma spoke softly into the phone.."Amma" Rj's eyes teared up..."How are you my angel...everythingis okay at your home right?"Amma asked her eyes welling with tears...Mahadevi shifted her feet ..."Everything is okay Amma...but tell me how is your health...are you ok?"Rj asked straining to note any change in tone..."I am perfectly okay my child...your sister takes good care of me...why are you sounding woried?" Amma asked puzzled..."It's nothing Amma I just saw a dream that you are not well..."."Haye meri pagli...I am fine...i'll givethe phone to your sister okay""Hello Di...Amma is absolutely fine...afterall I am looking after her"Mahadevi said in a mock proud voice...Rj chuckled"I know my natkat will bye i'll call you later""Bye Di"...the call was cut...Guddu looked at her questioningly..."Amma seems fine to me...also if she was seriously ill Maha wouldn't lie to me...Chothe Mama...if you were lying to get me back to PN then i am not coming...you people have hurt me very much in the past...living here i am trying to forget that past and start a new life..."..."Offcourse you wouldn't come back...you don't want to share your fortune with us...all you Bhagonwali luck you want to keep for yourself" Vishnu said spitefully...Rj looked stricken...Guddu was looking furious..."Mama I don't want anything for myself...I am ready to give you all my luck...but do you truly think thatI am using my luck...if I was i would be with my family leading a happy life"Rj said tears flowing freely from her eyes now...she judt ran away to her room..."Vishnu Pandey...you better leave her alone...she is my wife and her happiness is important to me...so keep away the pair of you" G threatened...He was waiting for her to come out...he refused to gowithout seeing. her...finally she came out in the evenin..."Why didn't you go back?" she sounded miserable and her eyes were swollen..."I...I wanted to talk to you"he said ...Rj looked upto his face...he looked disturbed...and nervous...#now why is Guddu Shukla nervous#..."About what "she asked tentatively..."About going home" he said taking a deep breath...Rj looked surprised...then comprehension dawned on her#He has come to know am a Bhagonwali...he too wants me for my luck#she felt angry at her fate..."So you want to take me home for what?"she asked...he creased his forehead#Why is she sounding like I want to use her#..."Because that is where you belong...and because i realised my life is a total mess without you"he said in one breath...Rj gave a hollow laugh#He sounds so much in love...i know he is lying"# "Why are you lying...you want to use me for my luck...why don't you say the truth?"..."What is it about your luck...you told something to your mamas too?"...he sounded genuinely surprised...Rj couldn't read any lie in his eyes too..."I am a bhagonwali...its believed that I bring luck wherever I go...I don't believe it though..."she ended in a defeated voice...#No wonder her Mamas wanted her back...but she thinks i too want to use her...great#..."Rhunjhun i can'tconvince you that I am telling tne truth...i know you won't believe me...but whatever the issue with your fate is i didn't know about it untill now" he said truthfully...Rj saw that in his eyes too.."Then why do you want me back?"...He moved a little closer to her...looking straight into her doe eyes..."I don't know how to say this...but my life the past few days were a mess...you converted my dead house into a home...you brought happiness back into my life...more than anything you changed me...my way of thinking and living...i never believed i had a soul...but now I do...my heart was dead...but now it is alive...you are the cause for this...and"he stopped not knowing how to go on..."Do you love me?"Rj asked in a soft voice...for answer Guddu who was looking down looked into her beautiful doe eyes...Rhunjhun saw her answere in them...they held love for her...she always believed that love need not be said in words...it can be felt and seen ...she knew thats what she was seeing in his eyes...She gave him a brilliant smile...her eyes were mirroring his emotions..."I"...she placed her delicate finger on his lips.."Don't say it...its better to feel it" he smiled at her and further closed the distance between them by hugging her tightly to his chest...she was surprised by the sudden move...but nevertheless hugged him bac resting her head on his chest ,hot tears falling on to his chest...
sur001 thumbnail
Nidh...you know I read their confession without using the three most popular words...five times ...first time without music...but the later four times I read it with Saibo song in background...

Arrey Nidha Rani...hamra dil to garden garden ho gaya tumra confession dekh ke...😍🤗👏...koi jaldi nahi hai ...dhire dhire hi sahi pyaar ko badhao...

tum to terrorist nikli...aisa dhamaka ki...hum to hil gaye...aisiey dhamaka karti raho ,...my Angel...

love ya...
Edited by sur001 - 13 years ago
Sandrav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pls continue soon dear i really cant wait.
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nidhu (hooope i czn call u that ) ..yaar amazing confesssion yaar...luvd it ...luvd it ...simply luvd it..❤️

Awwwesum prt ...now cant wait for nxt prt ..hooope there r more gunjun romantic scene 😉
Updt sooon pezzz

Amazing prt Edited by tehzeeb25 - 13 years ago