Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niya_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

OMG...OMG...OMG...The last sentence was just purely fantastic 😃...It was like a punch in the stomach...My eyes actually opened to their maximum capacity and I was like "Bravo Maha Bravo"😲...This chapter truly analyzed their conficting emotions in a beautiful manner...Their longing for each other,,,their ego blocking them from confessing their love...it was all there in a subtle manner...I loved it ...Nidha I wish one day I would be able to meet you...for that I don't know when I will be able to come to India but hopefully one day i will...And the first thing I will do is hug u for giving me a true pleasure by writing such depthful and wonderful FF👏👏👏👏🤗

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nidha meri jaaanu maaanu ...
d last line was awwwedum ...
Ur mahadevi is defo better than d shows ..
It was realyyy saaad she left 😭
Get them bck togather sooon plezzz
update sooon eagerlyyy waiting pezzz...
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OMG... that was an AWESOME updatee!!! u higlighted all of their emotions so clearly... really wondering how RG are gonna meet next..
loved thsi part and esp. the last part with Maha... feel like shes gonna play cupid for themm
Greatt job and plz keep updating this often! 😃 luv ur ff!!!
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arrey...waah...Nidha Rani...tum to kamaale kar di...hum to ee nahi soch paa rahe hain...ki guddua gadahwa ke jaise itna soch kahe raha hai...kah deai jo dil me hai...Accha rahe diyo ...hamri Mahadevi hai na...aisan jagah chot ki hai ...ki wuho mathwa nochega aur jabtak samjhaiga hamre Pandey ji kahin koi planning na kar le...Tumra FFwa padh ke to hamra hirdaye parvartit ho gaya...maan gaye tumko...
                      Rani bitiya aab ...hamra hirday parivartit hoye gaya hai to jaldi se Guddua aur bojharani ka confessionwo  dikha do...hum kuch nahi kahenge...pakka wala promise

Nidh...tere liye meri jaan

Tere naam...humne kiya hai
Regards apna sara sanam
Tere FF ne banaya humko
Tera deewana sanam
Ab na humko tarpaana
O nidha Rani
Jaldi se  next part
ke darshan karwana

O nidha Rani
Jaldi se  next part
ke darshan karwan

Ab humko lagta hai tum samajhiye gayi hogi ki sur ka kah rahi...tohre aar tohar FF ke pyaar me baawri hue ja rahi hai😉😆

Love ya
newfoundlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
amazing. Waiting to know how'll both of them will unite!

Continue soon...
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: niya2121

OMG...OMG...OMG...The last sentence was just purely fantastic 😃...It was like a punch in the stomach...My eyes actually opened to their maximum capacity and I was like "Bravo Maha Bravo"😲...This chapter truly analyzed their conficting emotions in a beautiful manner...Their longing for each other,,,their ego blocking them from confessing their love...it was all there in a subtle manner...I loved it ...Nidha I wish one day I would be able to meet you...for that I don't know when I will be able to come to India but hopefully one day i will...And the first thing I will do is hug u for giving me a true pleasure by writing such depthful and wonderful FF🤗

Niya you are generous with your words and i love you for your support...yes the last part was my favourite part too...i love to give G punches on his brain to get the guy thinking...well Mahadevi is my 2nd favourite after GunJun...so I made her do it...yes one day i wish to see you all brilliant ladies of this forum...and i will sure give you a bone breaking hug for giving us your wonderful ff..love you hun😊
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

nidha meri jaaanu maaanu ...
d last line was awwwedum ...
Ur mahadevi is defo better than d shows ..
It was realyyy saaad she left 😭
Get them bck togather sooon plezzz
update sooon eagerlyyy waiting pezzz...

Tehzeeb meri pyaari pyaari jaan...thanku for your immense support...yes my Mahadevi loves her sister and respects her relationships...the separation is only temporary to make them realise that they feel for each other...she'll be back sooon...love you😊
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: xxDaydreameRxx

OMG... that was an AWESOME updatee!!! u higlighted all of their emotions so clearly... really wondering how RG are gonna meet next..

loved thsi part and esp. the last part with Maha... feel like shes gonna play cupid for themm
Greatt job and plz keep updating this often! 😃luv ur ff!!!

Thankyou daydream for the praise...happy to know that you enjoyed reading it...last partis mypersonal favourite too...Mahadevi cupid?...haven't thought along that line...lets see...love you😊
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: sur001

Arrey...waah...Nidha Rani...tum to kamaale kar di...hum to ee nahi soch paa rahe hain...ki guddua gadahwa ke jaise itna soch kahe raha hai...kah deai jo dil me hai...Accha rahe diyo ...hamri Mahadevi hai na...aisan jagah chot ki hai ...ki wuho mathwa nochega aur jabtak samjhaiga hamre Pandey ji kahin koi planning na kar le...Tumra FFwa padh ke to hamra hirdaye parvartit ho gaya...maan gaye tumko...

Rani bitiya aab ...hamra hirday parivartit hoye gaya hai to jaldi se Guddua aur bojharani ka confessionwo dikha do...hum kuch nahi kahenge...pakka wala promise
Nidh...tere liye meri jaan
Tere naam...humne kiya hai
Regards apna sara sanam
Tere FF ne banaya humko
Tera deewana sanam
Ab na humko tarpaana
O nidha Rani
Jaldi se next part
ke darshan karwana
O nidha Rani
Jaldi se next part
ke darshan karwan
Ab humko lagta hai tum samajhiye gayi hogi ki sur ka kah rahi...tohre aar tohar FF ke pyaar me baawri hue ja rahi hai😉😆
Love ya

Aye Hai suro Rani...hamaar Guddua gadhwa thodi na hain...ee baat hain ki aapan gamand ke aage usse kucho dikhayi nahi deata...ee liye apne dil khol bhi nahi raha...par bhojarani chod kar gayi hain...aur aapki Mahadevi aisan jhatka diyo hain...toh aawenge hi na line par...eb dekh lena mazaa...Suro rani tumri dedication ne to humra dil khish kar diyo...aur humta pyaa aur bhi bad gaya hain...love you😊
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: newfoundlove

amazing. Waiting to know how'll both of them will unite!

Continue soon...

Thankyou dear...well the reunion is gonna take some serious effort as these two are tough nuts to crack...but thats makes it all the more fun...love you😊