Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Guddu & Runjhun FF:U R MyWorld, My Love (C) - Page 13

xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Ur ff is truly a masterpiece!! i read and enjoyed alll the parts and u certainly had me hooked!! m so happy that i came across this!

luving teh way the story is going so far and i hope u keep writing like thsi and updating often since i really CANNOT wait to read whats next!! Keep up the work... ur an amazing ff writer!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 20...The college was slowly being filled by the families and students coming to see the exhibition...Guddu wasn't enjoying being there...he found it too boring...he was looking handsome in a black check shirt with denims...girls who were commuting through the fair ground were shamelessly oggling at him...Rj who was standing beside him was getting irritated by the minute...she felt like covering Guddu up with a sheet...she was already edgy about seeing her family...to add fuel to fire..these shameless gits were n't looking ready to backoff...#whats with these girls ...can't they leave a married man ...now now why does that botheryou Rhunjhun...her inner voice almost mocked...i am not bothered girls should know better than to oggle at a married man its disgraceful...yeah right you don't care...aaarrrgh the irritating voice#...Guddu was watching Rj's face for a long time...she had been nervously twirling her white saree's pallu at first...but when she started noticing the girls oggling at him her fists had unconsciously balled up...she was looking workedup...#Awww she looks so cute... G thought...she is looking stuning in white...but now she is angry she's looking cute#...G chuckled bringing RJ out of her reverie.."What?" she snapped irritatedly "Why are you smirking?" "Just wondering why are you giving those poor souls such killing looks...they are doing no harm...its hard to resist Guddu Shukla's charm"G said giving one such girl a dazzling smile...this got his wife even more irritated..."Just because they are staring at you doesn't make you the most handsome man on earth" saying this Rj stormed off to the end of the corridor they were standing at...she went and stood at a corner and pretende to ignore him while actually watching him out of the corner of her eyes...A man who came from somewhere to Rj's left dropped his mobile near her accidentally...Rj bend and picked it up and her hand brushed against his while giving it back..."Thankyou beautiful lady...mayi have the pleasure of knowing your name...i am Rohan Arora by the way" he smiled charmingly and extended his handto shake...Now it was G's turn to get workedup...R gave a sidelong look to G and was pleased as punch to see him looking daggers at Rohan...but she didn't shake hands with the stranger...she just folded her hand & said "Pranamm i am Rhunjhun Shukla"..."Lovely name for equally lovely lady" Rohan said...Rhunjhun smiled brightly at him...G had started walking towards her#What the hell...when did she start chit chatting with random strangers#..."So ma'am are you a student here or came to visit the fair with someone" Rohan had noticed G heading theit way and by the look he was giving Rohan he looked very much ready to punch him...jealousy was written all over his handsome features..."Actually i am here with my husband...Guddu Shukla"she introduced G who was now right beside her staring hard at Rohan.."Pleasure to meet you Guddu...you have a very beautiful wife herr" Rohan extended his hand and got a very rough hand shake"I better headoff tothe exhibition ground...i am here to inaugrateit" he smiled at R who smiled back...Rohan hile turning to go bumped into Mahadevi who as she was already in a foul mood almost screeched "Dekh nahi chal sakthe kya" before looking at his face...she was momentarily lost in his handsome face and deep brown eyes before being snapped back by his "You could do the same too" he said tauntingly"Oh please...find another excuse" she said irritatedly moving towards Rj..."Di...Amma and others areon their way...we better head to the exhibition ground...don't know what is keeping the great Mr.Arora who has to do the inaugration...hazaar baar request kiya tha princy se ki Shaanti ma'am se inaugration karwayenge...she is retiring this year...but mo he is smitten by this Arors guy...he was sn old favourite of princy and now runs a successful investigation agency..." Maha ended rolling her eyes.."Hope that idiot doesn't showup...that way Ma'm can do the honour"Maha ended with wicked smile...R all thr while had been trying to watn her with eyes while G was controllinghis laughter...Rohan was amusedly listening to the girl berating him...she was beautiful just like her elder sister but ..."The idiot Arora is at your serbice ma'am "Rohan bowed to Mahadevi...Maha looked thunderstruck while G burstout laughing at his SIL look...R too was supressing a laugh..."Why don't we head to the ground"G said"Its getting late"Maha recovered from her shock and scurried past Rohan...?while Rj and G followed her..."Amma"Rj almost ran towards her grandma and hugged her..."Meri bechi...kaise ho tum...pata hain mein kitnikhush hu aaj...lagta hain aarso baat tumse mulaqat hui hain"Amma said while continuing to hug Rj...Diamond and Babli were pleased as punches to see their Badi Di...they had missed her very much...Maha was also tearful...G had taken Amma's blessing and was standing a little back from everyone...M&M's were least bit pleased to find her...they could definitely see the changes in R...she looked healthier and happier...G was also looking relaxed and happy...Vishnu had earlier found out about R's whereabouts...for quiet a few says now they had been discussing of ways to get R back to Pandey Niwaas...they had been counting verymuchon the fact that there would be attachment between R and G...G had told them on the fatal morning when R found out about her relatives that nothing had happened between them on the previous night and nothing ever would...they had been baffled why G had taken R away with him...Vishnu once heard his mother telling Mahadevi about the bankpapers she gave R...thats when they understood that he might have taken her away to get the money...but they were still confused as tl why he had gone through tne drama ofBidaai...now they wereonly bothered about getting their Bhagonwali back...but it looked like there was a change i n her relation with G...Rj just smiled at her uncles and aunts...she still couldn't digest their betrayal..."Aye hai bhojarani...bahut khush lag rahi hon...jindagi khushi khushi guzar rahi hain ka?"Mittho tauntingly asked her.."To mittho jiji...now when she is with Guddu she will be happy ,kyun Rhunjhun?"added Billo..."Heroin ko apna hero jab mil hi gaya toh...khushi hikhushi hogi..."Kalsanwali said gritting her teeth...Amma was intently watching her granddaughter...she looked better and happier but sadness lingering in her eyes couldn't be ignored...everything was surely not okay...But she wasn't going to quesion R...Maha had informedher that R was safe and happy in G's house...she had also told about Dinanth Shukla...Amma was happy to know that an elderwas there in the house...R was feeling hurt while wanted nothing better than to snap off their heads...#Witches you better stop hurting her or i will...# G angrily thought...Out of the corner off his eyes he saw Vishnu P beckoning to hi brothers and three headin off to somewherr...out of curiosity he decided to follow the...The Pandeys found an empty classroom and wentin..."Mein kahta hoon Vishnu ab kya kare...it looks like thesetoo are close now"Rajju said sittingon a bench...G was listeningfrom besides the window..."I noticed that Rajju bhaiyya...i so damn want tokick myself for taking Guddu's help...i was planning to go to Rhunjhun and force he to register a case against G for taking her money forcefully...but now?" Vishnu looked at sea..."Don't do anything like that last timeyou told me you made her file a rape charge against him ...and he married her for revenge...do anything like that now and he moght as well finish her off"Rajju did an action of cutting his throat...Guddu stood there shocked...#so i punished her for no mistake of hers...hey bhagvaan# G felt his heart sink...but soon it was replaced boiling seething anger...he stormed into the class and grabbed a surprisedVishnu by his collar and slammed him to the wall..."You lying lowly monster...you filed the case against me and framed it on an innocent girl...now you'll know what my anger is you"...Rajju and Buntu were trying to stop Guddu..."You arr the worst kind i have seen...you stab your own relatives in the back" G continued raving angrily while hitting Vishnu..."You are no better Guddu ji" came an angry voice from the doorway...G turned to see Rj standingtherr lookibg angrily at him..."Leave chote mama...if he deserves to be punished so do you...you realise now that you did a mistake what punishment are you going to give yourself Gudduji?...moreover theres no use punishinganyone when the damage is done" Rj was in tears now..."Leave them and lets go home ...Bauji is alone there"
Sandrav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cool dear it is great reading ur story continue soon.
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nidh...do I need to say what I felt...I will show What I felt

just loved it ...what an update...muah...to you for making my happygolucky...Jealous Runjhun...O teri...Runjhun ji jaliye nahi...hum logo ke saath dohraiye...Tera jara sa bhi dola jo imaan ...Tu saala kaam se gaya...Back ke raha na meri jaan...tu saala kaam se gaya...

Now what...why will she leave the houser?? Where he will find her...Will shout like Romeo or Sing like Baiju Bawra...for knowing this stick to the topic and recite with me...

Nidh...tu jaldi se kar update...tera allah kher kare๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nidha jaaanu ...
Lovelyyy prt yaar ..luvd it ...
Gunjun jealous ...owww that was sooo cute ...
Looks like maha got her hero ๐Ÿ˜‰

Im glaaad G got to know d truth ...
Update sooon yaar eagerlyyy waiting ...
niya_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6

Loved the jeolous Guddu and the jeolous Runjhun๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜† hehe jeolousy sure is a beautiful tool in bringing out the right emotions in people๐Ÿ˜† Awww poor Guddu, he's being compared with those evil wizards n witches...N whoop whoop for Maha...I like the whole rohan n maha interaction it was jus tooo cute ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

update soon meri jaan๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by niya2121 - 12 years ago
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This updTe was tooo goood! I LUVED the jealous RJ!!! Cud just picture it in my head! Lovely job!! Update again soon! Cant wait to see wat happens now... Hmmm.. Im thinking maybe guddu will feel guilty and try to change himself as punishment for ruining R's life? Great update!!!
newfoundlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
so we have jealousy brewing up!
And i guess maha's found someone?
Waiting eagerly to know what's going to happen...
NidhaA thumbnail
To all my sweet encouragers...i love you all for being my anchor so far...its a huge pleasure to keep you guys entertained...thanku all and here follows the next chapter๐Ÿ˜Š
NidhaA thumbnail
Chapter 21...#You are no better# her words kept echoing in his mind.#She is right in a way...i shouldn't have married her...but how can she consider me equal to those evil relatives of hers...is my doing that bad?...aur usne mujhe unhe maarne se bhi roka...why does she so damn care for them?#...Guddu was furiously clenching his fists not mindful of the direction he was going...he was brought out of reverie by Kukkans voice which seemed to be shouting angrily...G headed in its direction...Kukkan,Jabbu along with rest of his clan where in some kind of scuffle with a local vendor..."Lo Bhaiyya aa gaye...ab dikhawo apna tewar bhaiyya ke saamne" Jabbu said angrily to the man..."Ha dhikawoonga...mein aaj se kisi ko paise nahi doonga...chahe woh tumhare yeh bhaiyya hi kyun na hon" the man spat back...G's foul mood worsened further...he went and grabbing the man by his shoulder shook him "Nobody has been born in Kannauj till today to defy me...get that in to your thick skull ...nobody speaks back to Guddu Shukla"..."Offcourse who will dare to Guddu Shukla does not obey God even right Gudduji" Rhunjhun said in a steeled voice...she had come looking for G when he hadn't returned home afterthe college fest..."No one should defy you becoz you are above God...or better yet because they are likely to end up as mincemeat...aren't you ashamed of using brute force on someone weaker than you" her eyes were looking stricken...she had thought that G had genuinely changed...he was concentrating more on his new venture in Delhi...he was behaving more civilly with people...talking more civilly...but here he was back to being the old Guddu Shukla she loathed...she didn't want him to go back there...he would hurt Bauji by doing that #what about you won't you be hurt..her inner voice asked#..."Yes you are right i am shameless,a felon,a thug...and your dearest Mama's are pure people...i am Ravan while they are all avataars of God right?..."he asked her his voice filled with sarcasm..."I didn't support them...but before looking at others just glance at your own soul Gudduji...at the loads of sins you have done...i just came here to ask you to come home#come home to your heart# she added in mind..."I am not coming anywhere you go wherever you want to"G said irritated with her...he walked away from her but turned back to find her standing there still...he knew she was stubborn and wouldn't go away untill he got home...frustrated with her and angry with himself he headed home...Rj was serving dinner to Dinanth and sulking Guddu...she was putting up a smile while actually unhappy inside...she had decided to leave the safety of her Sasural...Bauji was fine...he could look after himself now...but she was worried for Guddu...the small changes in him had put her worries to rest earlierbut seeing his behaviour in the market the worries resurfaced...G needed to be there for his father...he should change into a better man...she had decided to talk to him after food...R entered his room timidly...he was in a foul mood and she didn't want him to shout down the house..."Guddu ji...i have decided to leave" R said in an even voice...G was brought out his dark mood and felt like someone punched him"What..where i mean why now?"...R took a deep breath"Because everything is fine now...Bauji can take care of himself,,,...you have to just pay a little attention to him...my job was to nurse him and i did it...so i guess its time to go"She shrugged...#how the hell can she speak so casually about leaving...is she made of marble...doesn't she feel sad...but why am i sad...why do i feel like holding het back...i don't see her as my wife...she was bound to go but why does it hurt#G's heart was in turmoil...Rj was in noless state ...her mind was warring with her heart..."Why are you telling me this you should have just gone or are you expecting payment"G said with contempt but was actually masking his hurt...R looked dhocked...#Does he think that lowly of me...that i would ask payment for helping my family...but offcourse this isn't my family...he doesn't see you as family#...tears welled up in her doe eyes.."Gudduji i am not that cheap...i helped Bauji because ilove him...i never want anything but his blessing ...i helped you because "she paused for a moment"because itwas my duty as a wife...i thought it right to inform you that i am going...but please i have a request before going...please take care of Bauji...don't hurt his feelings by being your old self...please change for him atleast"R pleaded..."You don't need to teach me what to do...i can take care of my father you are free to go Rhunjun Mishra"...she winced at the change of her surname...was he throwing her out of his life?...The following morning Rj took Dinanth's blessing before going...the old man was tearful...he had asked her to stay back for his sake but knew that it was lame...his son and her seemed to be ready to go separate ways...they were not even glancing at each other...Guddu accompanied Rj to the bus station out of fear for her safety and also because his father asked him to...Mahadevi was waiting for her sister...Rj smild at her"Thought you would miss my message"..."I would have but fortunately Diya's call came in when you messaged that night so i saw it...Di where are you heading to?"Maha was serious..."Don't worry about me Maha...i have contact with few of my old freinds...one of them gave me the address of an orphanage...i contacted them through phone...they have agreed to take me in with a job"Rj smiled with a tinge of sadness...at the mention of orphanage both Maha and Guddu looked sad ..."Di you will be okay there right...i mean its a good place na?"Maha was unsure.."I'll be with people.."..."Di you are not an orphan...unless you considerme and Amma dead"Maha said visibly hurt..."Nopagli...thats not what i meant...offcourse i have a family...you,Amma,Bauji..."she glanced at G...for a few seconds their eye locked...the message in them was clear...#what about me?...what am I to you Rhunjun?##Do you even consider me as a freind forget family Gudduji#...Mahadevi felt the tension between them...is there something between them? she wondered ...the bus to Kanpur was ready to leave...Rj boarded and was waved off by Maha while Guddu looked on with a longing evident in his eyes...they stood there long after she was gone...When Maha turned to go...G asked out of courtsey"Would you be able to go alone?"..."I'll be fine"for somereason she didn't snap at him...but before going turned to face him and asked"The question is would you be able to go alone?"