Guddu & Runjhun FF:U R MyWorld, My Love (C) - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome! πŸ€— Pls update soon.. 😊
Hey guys...you all have been so supporting that i am overwhelmed with gratitude.....thankyou so much for this love and dupport.....i know all of youare waiting for update...but plzzz bare with me.........i am in the middle of University xams.........i'll most probably put up an update by 22nd April.....thats when my theory xams get over........i may be able to doit from a system too ...........love you and am sorry to keep you waiting
its ok yaar ..
wen u dint update for more then 1 day i thought u might have xams ....

BEST OF LUCK FOR UR XAMS   πŸ‘πŸΌ
Its OK..........yaar........waiting for good things is good...........
ALL THE BESTπŸ‘πŸΌ

Good Luck for your exams. waiting for your update. I enjoy writing but i cannot write like you. Thanks for sharing. 😊

Edited by desisweetheart9 - 12 years ago
Hello my sweeties....finally after long wait my theory xamsare over.....i have practicals too but thnkfully after two weeks....i promised you people an update from systembut as i am still stuck in hostel i will have to cntnu frm my phone.......i will hpefully be able to do an update by 22nd as i am a lil busy tomorrow....thankyou from the bottom of my heart for your immense support..love you all❀️
gr88888 ur xams r over ,,,,
Eagerly waiting for update ...

nidha where do u stay i mean where is ur hostel n ur hometown ...
@tehzeeb...am a South indian...a Keralite to be exact....iam studyngat Palakkad a place almost 3hours away from my hometown Thrissur......
nidha ur malyali ...
U speak malyalum ?????(i hooope i spelld both d words right )
Im studing in calicut univrcity
Both are wrong hun...bt thats okay..its Malayali and Malayalam....yep me a mallu....studying under Calicut uni for MBBS...bt hw come you are stdyng there..you are at UAE right?