Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: niya2121

OMG Honeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe you're comparing my FF to your's. Mine is nothing 😕Your FF is simply absolutely purely A M A Z I N G 👏👏👏Wow what an imagination, so much detail, so much thought and passion. This is absolutely wonderful. I can feel the passion and the anger and all the emotions. OHHHH i wish I was runjhun in your FF....😳😳😳hehe I love you tooo hunnnn . I read all the chapters in a space of a few minutes non-stop. I even skipped dinner to finish reading all your chapters. HEY Bagwan I LOVEEEEEE ITTTTTTTTTTT😳Update soooonnnnn loveeeee, I am soooo soo excited to continue reading it 😆

U skipped meal to read my ff....thats unbelievable.........thnku for ur love honey😊.......your imagination is unique in its own way...........i love your ff......never say its nothing.........we r a family right......yeah i will update soon......but i just want to get home to give you guys longer and cleare updates from my system.......u guys deserve it....and typing on phone is driving me mad attimes too...........keep up your wonderful writing hun....love you
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanak.hot

Nidhsara what an amazing FF....i want to say this very loudly "OH SHIT GUNJHUN SOUND SO HOT IN YOUR FF" LOL and i agree with Tehzeeb, Guddu in your FF seems very romantic....i could imagine the whole story....loved it keep writing guys, we have to wait longer for Gunjhun to fall in love so we have to make ourselves happy with these FF.....loved it

Thanku Shanak for loving it......i have kept Guddu a romantic so he wont have hard time admitting his feelings for her......becozhe never felt like this for anyone except Rhunjhun.....scope for Gunjhn scenes too😆
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aiyeee ji
kya baat guddu and runhun akele main waah waah
so romantic and such purity yaar
guudu maybe a goon still he is the hero he doesn't do anything wrong
do continue
bye sumi
NidhaA thumbnail
Chapter 8................................................................................................. "But Vishnu Mama.....he didn't do anything to me......he brought me back safely right" RJ said doubtfully......Her mam was prompting her to lodge a complaint of rape against Guddu....she was horrified at the idea......true that he had touched her....but apart from that he didn't do anything to her.......he had brought her home safely...her family was searching frantically for her......she had never seen her M &M's so worried for her.....Amma and Maha were also surprised by their reaction.........but they had their own motive........they had come to know about RJ's kundali which their mother had so efficiently hidden from them..........they were furious at first.....but then had planned within themselves to keep it a secret and somehow break RJ's marriage.....Guddu had just given them the golden chance......ina small town like their's news spread really fast...if a rape charge was registered it would keep Guddu in jail for a long time.....so Vishnu doesnt have to pay the money he owed....it would also make a black mark on RJ's name....hence her marriage will be broken......"Dekho beta.....usne shayad kuch nahi kiya.....but wat if he hurts someoneelse........if you give this complaint it will have him locked up for a few years".......RJ was confused......she still hated Guddu .....but that night had made its mark on har....she knew that she had felt something else for him.....something she doesn't want to acknowledge...........but what if Mama was true...what if he hurt someother girl.......she gulped and entered the police station....she had planned to just state the facts without any added masala's....but her Mama's words were taken into account by the Inspector....so now Rhunjhun Mishra had lodged a charge of rape against Guddu Shukla.......her MAma had distorted the facts and she was fidgeting so much that the Inspector thought she was really in shock..........As she returned home RJ was disturbed....had she just sent an innocent man to jail....Hey bhagvan...yeh aapne mujhe kis khayee mein dal dhiya........................................................................................ Guddu was shocked at first when the PI informed him of the complainee......Rhunjhun mishra.......then he was livid with anger....he had come to the police station without making a scene.....but now he wanted to break everything there......he had been angry to hear about the rape charge lodged against him......whayever he was he was not the knd to play with a woman's life.....he wasn't a monster.......of tha.t kind............but now after hearing the name of the complainee he was positively fuming......that girl had the audacity to do this.....when he had done nothing but touch her........she will suffer for this like hell she will.........she had committed the same mistake that his father ha.....accusing him of commiting a crime he never even imagined forget doing .......................................................................... Guddu had been doing his final year of college when everything in his life toppled and changed to make him what he was today a street goon.............he was a brilliant student and a fun loving guy...everyone expected him to take up higher course and become a successful man.........his nature attracted people to him...........also some dangareous.........amongst them was the son of a very rich man....Guddu was from a mediocre family.....but he was happy..........Rhagu....that was the rich guys name.......he used to often invite Guddu to his home........Guddu admitted to himself that he did get carried away in drinking sometimes and returned home on four legs.......his father hated this change in him...........but Raghu had an effect on Guddu.....he was somehow always able to sway Guddu...........he just fought with his father saying that Raghu was behaving like any rich brat eould and anyway whats the harm n enjoying a lttile.......he didn't do any serious crimes right..........but hwas he to know that he woul have to soon eat those words.........One night Raghu and his gang went high on drinks and beat up ajunior boy......Guddu had come in late that night....so he was able to save the badly injured boy.....he took him to hospital......Guddu went home covered in the boys blood.......his parents were shocked by his state......but before he had time to explain the Police were at his door....some of the other Junior boys had lodged a complaint.....They always saw Guddu with the gang thus his name came in.....also he was covered in blood......when asked his father straight away told the police to arrest him.....without waiting for an explanation ........His father who always ranyed long speeches on justice didnt wait for his son's words......he tried telling the inspectors but in vain....his mother was crying......she always was worried for him....she had a weak heart too......she was taken ill......though Guddu was aquitted and the boy was fine and his father apologised Guddu could somehow not forgive his father.......his father was also a littile angry with him saying that he shouldn't have made such freinds..............Guddu's mother was now seriously ill.....they needed to do an operation.....but couldn't afford it......at the last moment Guddu had bought the money....he had to borrow from a rich local goon but he didn't care he wanted his Amma back.........as always his righteousness smitten father returned the money without telling him........as the operation lagged away his Amma passed away.......this was more than Guddu could take......he now hated the plain site of his father.....he was the one who had first accused him of something he never did......and now you to Rhunjhun Mishra....
NidhaA thumbnail
Guys.....there is again no Gujhun.....i knowu want to kill me.....but be patient my sweet hearts.......commenh on this esp your thoughts on Guddu's history....would love to read them....love you all...also hit the like button if u like it.....if not then do criticise😊
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwwwesum prt again yaar
Feel realyyy sad for guddu ..
Cant wait to know wat happens nxt update sooooooooooooooooooooon plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loving it.... 😛 Great!
NidhaA thumbnail
Chapter 9............................................................................................................................................................. RJ was staring at the man standing in bridegroom's attire in plain shock.........Guddu Shukla..........no this couldn't be happening........she was not married to a goon .....no....no....no........."Yeh kaise hua.....Abhigyaan kaha hain"Amma was hysterical .........Even the Pandeys were shocked........they had just asked Guddu to stop the marriage so they could keep their bhagonwali...............Vishnu was glaring at Guddu who just smirked at everyone...........Mahadevi was furious...."Hw dare you do this to a girl.......were is Abhi Jiju you monster"..."Chill saali sahiba chill..........its not Abhi jiju its Guddu jiju now"......"No i will not accept this marriage.....what have you done to Abhigyaan"RJ said in a trembling voice....."Mrs.Rhunjhun Shukla you should not be asking about another man to your husband you know " Guddu taunted her...."Anyways he is safe at his home.....had just a bout of trouble in making him unconscious........didn't damage him much....after all have to respect a man who was going to marry a girl raped by me"Guddu said in a boisterous voice........since both Abhigyaan and Guddu were fairly of the same build noone had noticed the change of groom .......Abhigyaan's parents rushed out....they really didn't want their son to marry this unlucky girl.....who was allegedly raped by the local goon......now they wanted nothing to do with the family.........."RJ just ran to her room........Maha followed her......."I won't accept this marriage"Amma said in a frail voice"Why did you do this"........"For money and revenge.......your own granddaughter defiled me in this Muhalla now i will teach her the consequences"He left out the fact that her own son's had conspired against her......he understood the Pandeys vile nature very well.......but his hatted for Rhunjhun clouded all other rational thoughts......she will suffer for her actions......he had promised her that when she came to apologise and withdraw the case...................flashback....................."Ji woh mein maafi mangne aayi thi.....i will withdraw the case" she had dtammered to Guddu at Police station...."I dnt want to be released becoz you withdrew the case.....i am anyway coming out and then i fill your day and night with horror Miss.Mishra".......RJ didn't tell him about her Mama's involvement for fear that he would harm them.....she just said sorry again to his retreating back and went home..........flashback ends...............................................................................Rhunjhun was crying uncontrollably into Maha's arms.......who was fighting her own tears to console her sister.....but what could she saythat everything would be fine......this is alla dream.......when damn well they knew that nothing was fine............She wanted to kill Guddu with her bare hands......that monster has ruined my Di's life.........Oh God i hope he never finds any peace in life..........."She looked at her Di........her sister was a pathetic sight to behold......an angelic beauty....dressed in magnificient bridal attire shedding tears of sorrow so deep that it left the beholder lost for words,......"Di please calm down....i am sure Papa and Chachaji's will find solution for this"......"Nothing can be done Maha.......I am now married to a goon.....a monster"saying this Rhunjhun stood upfacing the mirror.....She began to prise off the jewelleries she wore....she removed her Gungat.....her eyes were swollen and her makeup washed with tears.........she was about to wipe off the sindoor when a hand.....big manly ones stopped her....she turned to look at a smirking Guddu.."Leave my hand"..........Maha was glaring at him......"You should be used to my touch i raped you right"he said in a dangerous voice......"Why are you doing this...I apologised to you right.....i was slso ready to withdraw the case....but you wouldn't listen....why are you torturing me"....He was gazing into her eyes pleading with him......he was disturbed by the pain in them......but he quickly shook off the thoughts and dragged her by her arms outsidethe room...."To everyone here...this is my Dharampatniji..."He wrapped his arms srond her shoulder making her shudder.....Guddu was enjoying her helplessness.....She could see her Amma standing aside broken by her site.....Her Mama's were looking apprehensive but was making no move to help her.....her Mami's were looking at the spectacle with amusement and glee....they were enjoying her torture....Maha was staring indignantly at her parents,uncles and Guddu......"Your Amma has requested me to stay here as Ghar Jamai.....and i am more than happy to do it"....she looked at her Amma with shock.....Its was sll the old lady could do. to prevent this monster from taking her Angel away......she saw her granddaughter's shocked stare and knew that she would hate her forlife........."So why don't you go to your respective rooms and sleep....while i can enjoy my suhaagraat"RJ looked at Guddu with terror....."She is not sleeping with you"Maha screamed angrily...."No use screaming my dear Saali.....she is......go and sleep or else"He glared at Maha who stared back fearlessly..........Mittho pulled her daughter away to her room...the last they all saw was Guddu dragging Rhunjhun to her room......
NidhaA thumbnail
So here i gave you one more chapter.........i want reviews on this and hit the like button if u like it........do comment on it too...and offcourse critics are welcome
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nidha yaar ....
Awwwwwwwwwesum prt yaar luvd it ...luvd it luvd it ..
Thank god abhigyaaaan out of d picture ...it was quick ....but yaar abhigaayn out soooo easyly i wanted him to get beatn by our sher @least once ....to show him whos d real HERO .....
Liked d convo between jija sali ....it was gr8888 wen he said guddu jiju ....
But plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yaar dont put alot of misunderstandin n clear all d misunderstandin sooooooooooooooooooooooon plezzzzzzzzzzzz
Update sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Now tu i cant wait @all plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
N yeah thanxxxxxxx f d ouble treat .....Edited by tehzeeb25 - 13 years ago