Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Gr8888 prt
Eagerlyyyyyyyyyyy waitin for nxt prt ......
Updat sooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
PlezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzEdited by tehzeeb25 - 13 years ago
Anova thumbnail
Cant guess. Pls. update soon. want chapters full of gunjhun. What's going to happen in market place? curious😍Edited by Anova - 13 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
THNK U ..........for the unending support guys......my nxt chapter is dedicated to ......Tehzeeb......my most ardent supporter....love you sweety.....Wafah....for her wonderful updates.....without which the forum would suffer.........love you.....Sur.....for her hilarious topics which have us all laughing......love you...........Niya.....for her wonderful ff.......next to which mine is nothing.......love you........😊 Edited by Nidhsara - 13 years ago
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhsara

THNK U ..........for the unending support guys......my nxt chapter is dedicated to ......Tehzeeb......my most ardent supporter....love you sweety.....Wafah....for her wonderful updates.....without which the forum would suffer.........love you.....Sur.....for her hilarious topics which have us all laughing......love you...........Niya.....for her wonderful ff.......next to which mine is nothing.......love you........😊

thanxx aton yaar πŸ€—
NidhaA thumbnail
Chapter 7......................................................................... "And this Miss.Mishra"Guddu said holding up the mangalsutra"Will not fall on your pretty neck....it will be on the ground"saying this hethrew it down........RJ who was till now standing rooted by her fury moved fotward and slapped him hard..............She was recalling this now as she stood combing her long hair at the night in the backyard.......it took when she was at the market with Abhi....he had moved away to attend a call....she saw Guddu's gang accosting a girl...she went upto them and gave them a piece of her mind.....this brought the devil Guddu to the spot.....he had then proceeded to vandalise all her shopping....she stood silent untill he came to her mangalsutra.....thats when she lost her calm..........Abhi had for some reason taken a long time to return......he saw RJ slapping Guddu and the things on the ground......he just asked Guddu why he had done this and said this was not appropriate behaviour......he proceeded to pick up the things when RJ stopped him and said shewanted to go back........Guddu had threatened her that he will get even with her.......Maha came from behind and gave her di a gentle push"Maha....you scared me""Abhi jiju ke khayalon mein koyi ho kya"No"RJ blushed at Abhi's name"Mein uss din ke bare mein soch rehi thi.....when that devil Guddu destroyed my shopping""Di just leave it....hum kalfir jaa rahe hain na....."Sorry i just drifted to that day"RJ sighed"Oh i forgot i had hanged a shawl outside...lemme get i di"....Maha moved out..RJ saw her going but also saw another shadow moving in her direction....she rushed to where Maha was but didnt find her...she also found the backgate open.....then reality struck her with fear Guddu....he was taking his revenge......she ran out of the gate on to the dserted road she ra n on not knowing where to go....She screamed her sister's name......Suddenly someone pulled her into a dark place.....she heard a door closing and screamed to let her go.....she was moving backward when someone caught her and slammed her onto the wall.......she again screamed for help.......then she saw his face in the moonlight.....Guddu was smirking at her........."So miss Mishra finally i have you at my mercy"saying this he moved a littile closer so that she could feel his breath on her face....she had her eyes tightly shut tears streaming down"Open your eyes"He snapped.....she opened them slowly...her hazel brown eyes were filled with fear........her body was rigid....He lightly trcd the contours of her face with his long fingers while she looked on"Do u have any idea what i had planned for you"she caught the past tense....had so he wouldn't hurt her.......she could hear the sky rumbling outside......shewad trembling like a leaf nowboth with relief and fear that Guddu would changw his mind"How much ever i want to hurt you i cant......your eyes just make me wanna protect you"Guddu thought.....at the moment the sky split into a thunderous lightning.....and Rhunjhun justclung to Guddu out of fear"Please dont leave me...plea...se"......He noticed how perfectly her body moulded in his strong muscular one......she was slender and her hair smelled divine.....her face was burried in his chest....she felt warmth and safety in his arms.......another bolt of lightening caused her to hold him tighter"Daro math....mein tumhe kuch...mera matlab mein tumhe gar chod dhunga....she raised her head to look at him"Thankyou"she was thanking him for everything....for not taking advantage of her and also for the shelter of his arms....he noticed her her smallpink lips.......they were so damn inviting.....she sensuosin all senses of the word......Hw will it be to kiss those rosebuds.......divine i suppose.....sheis going to be married to someone else someone else...."Let's go now...its calm outside....she nodded......she was reluctant to move awy from him......as much as she hated to admit she had felt safe and secure in his arms.......she felt happy.......more than that she felt a passion arising in her which she never knw existed......she wanted him....for her and heralone....
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
nidha meri jaan ....wat an awwwwwwwwwwwwwesum prt jaani...
Luvd it.....
Gunjun were faaaaaaaab .......sooooooooooo cute.....But i thought he will kiss her.........i sooooooo wanted him to kiss her ....ur ff guddu looks kindda romantic ....

update soooooooooooooooooooon yaar plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz n wid more gunjun ...they sooooooooo nice in ur ff ....update soooooooooooooooooon pezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzEdited by tehzeeb25 - 13 years ago
niya_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Nidhsara

THNK U ..........for the unending support guys......my nxt chapter is dedicated to ......Tehzeeb......my most ardent supporter....love you sweety.....Wafah....for her wonderful updates.....without which the forum would suffer.........love you.....Sur.....for her hilarious topics which have us all laughing......love you...........Niya.....for her wonderful ff.......next to which mine is nothing.......love you........😊

OMG Honeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe you're comparing my FF to your's. Mine is nothing πŸ˜• Your FF is simply absolutely purely A M A Z I N G πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Wow what an imagination, so much detail, so much thought and passion. This is absolutely wonderful. I can feel the passion and the anger and all the emotions. OHHHH i wish I was runjhun in your FF....😳😳😳 hehe I love you tooo hunnnn . I read all the chapters in a space of a few minutes non-stop. I even skipped dinner to finish reading all your chapters. HEY Bagwan I LOVEEEEEE ITTTTTTTTTTTπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³Update soooonnnnn loveeeee, I am soooo soo excited to continue reading it πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nidhsara what an amazing FF....i want to say this very loudly "OH SHIT GUNJHUN SOUND SO HOT IN YOUR FF" LOL and i agree with Tehzeeb, Guddu in your FF seems very romantic....i could imagine the whole story....loved it keep writing guys, we have to wait longer for Gunjhun to fall in love so we have to make ourselves happy with these FF.....loved it
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

nidha meri jaan ....wat an awwwwwwwwwwwwwesum prt jaani...
Luvd it.....
Gunjun were faaaaaaaab .......sooooooooooo cute.....But i thought he will kiss her.........i sooooooo wanted him to kiss her ....ur ff guddu looks kindda romantic ....

update soooooooooooooooooooon yaar plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz n wid more gunjun ...they sooooooooo nice in ur ff ....update soooooooooooooooooon pezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tehzeeb...hun.....thanku for this support......u will sure have me on cloud nine.....Guddu will sure kiss her....but after marriage......i wanted my Guddu to be a mixture atough man on exterior but romantic at heart........but he has this reaction only for his lady love....Rhunjhun😊
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
to jaaaaaldi shadi karao na   plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz