Guddu & Runjhun FF:U R MyWorld, My Love (C) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Aww... Runjhun is in Guddu's arm.... How so beautiful...
I can totally picture it in my mind! 😛 😍
thnku tehzeeb....shanak.....prabhkallu......u gys r really oncouraging me.....but as i hav my xams wnt be ableto update regulerly.....sorry guys...really sorry....nd guys can he1of u plz tell me were i can watch bhaghonwali online.....its not ther in youtube i guess becoz i checked....nd links provided in the forum dont wrk on ma phone....plz help me out dearsEdited by Nidhsara - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Nidhsara

thnku tehzeeb....shanak.....prabhkallu......u gys r really oncouraging me.....but as i hav my xams wnt be ableto update regulerly.....sorry guys...really sorry

No problem.. In fact, we should thank you for taking your time to do the great story.. 😛

And, don't apologize dear.. Best of luck for the exams.. 😊😊😊

😊
Chapter 3................................................................................................................... RJ and Guddu were lost in each others eyes.......GUddu could see a lot of grief in those eyes and RJ felt that his gaze was penetrating her...xraying her very soul.......KUkkans sudden exclamation of Haila brought them back to reality..."leave me now!" RJ said...."With pleasure"Guddu said with his trademark smirk...He pulled her up straight...."So Miss Runjhun Mishra ...wat do u have in that big purse of yours....hell lot of money i guess .......lets see"...He snatched her purse from her hands and took out the money from it..."this is not enough to pey your mamas debts"He placed the purse back force fully in her hands...she flinched at his touch and Guddu noticed this...."Oh so u dont like my touch madam....so do u thnk air stopped u from falling to the ground huh"...He again proceeded to touch her"Dont touch me" RJ said giving him a dirty look......"I was only planning to hold ur hand but nw"...saying this he lifted her ooff the ground into his strong arms"Nw wat will u do Miss Mishra"..."Ur mama needs a lesson right...let me see wat he does when i carry his niece back in my arms to their house and also will teach you not to value urself so highly"he winked and smirked at her...RJ was squirming and pleadingwith him to put her down...then she thought he will get tired after a distance and put me down...but she cintinued struggling....This didnt deter Guddu...to him it was important to teach this self centered Pandeys and thier oh-i-am-so-pure niece a lesson...They reached RJ's home in entire view of the town...people were muttering...Guddu smiled around at them...Maha rushed ou rhinking her sisters was hurt... "Di wat happened"...RJ did not know were to look,she was embaressed and on the point of tears..."Nothing is wrong with your precious di"Guddu said placing RJ roughly on her foot...She ran right in...Maha glared at Guddu and went in after her sisterPandeys had collected at the door when they hrard Maha shout...."U carried her here ti purposefully defame us"Vishnu asked...RJs running in showed that she was not hurt...and since they were not on good terms with her carrier Vishnu figured out this must be rhe reason..."Look from my point of u vishnu pandey"Guddu said leaning on to their gate"I need my money and will do anything to get it...for now i hav only carried her..giv the money or"Guddu smirked dangerously...saying this he headed to his CD library...Pandeys moved into their house...Amma had heard Guddus threat..she also gor the story from RJ who was now beihg consoled by Mahadevi..."that girl brings only bad newd"Billo cursed her many chaims and bangles clanging"Aye heye Pandey ji wat do we do now"chimed in Mittho...Kalsanwalis arms were itching to twist that harbinger of bad luck Rhunjhuns arms..."WE could lodge a complaint against GUddu for molesting her"Vishnu said his eyes twinkling...this i also woudnt have to pay my money ho thought secretly....Pandeys were con templating this offer when Amma intervened..."U will do no such thing Vishnu"..."but Amma look wat he did to our Rhunjhun"Rajju said..he was genuinely concerned for his neice which y he said this...."I said i want no POlice at my house...its for ur own daughters good too...we are searching an alliance for both Mahadevi and Rhunjhun...and wat will happen if they come to know of this complaint"....this calmed Mittho and Rajju down"Amma teek keh rahi hainhume unke bhaviysh ke baate mein bhi sochna hein' Mittho faked concern...Bantu was also not intersted in Police involving as thetr were some prolems regarding thelicence of his saaree shopso he chimed in"Ha Vishnu aakhir hame hamari bachi ko vidha karna hain na"...Vishnu gritted his teeth..he knew too well t they were backing off...all in his household were slfish....his feelings were mirrored in his wifes face...."ok we will not do it Amma".....Amma was relieved...she had hit the right button...."Damn that unlucky girl"Kalsanwali cursed...Amma smirked...oh u dnt knw Kalsanwali how lucky she is for this ...............house hold...she is the source of the riches that u enjoy....my Angekic Bhagonwali pothi...yes Rj was a bhagonwali she brought luck to the people around her...except offcourse herself.....Amma and Rj were the only one in the household who kew this secret....RJ was cautioned by Amma to not open her mouth..or else she will have to suffer even more...RJ complied though she dudnt see wat could go wrong more...her life was already the synonym of misery...
nxt chapter...Abhigyaans entry....
Thanks Nidhu...
Great part...

I loved the guddu-rhunjhun part...
Especially...

......"I was only planning to hold ur hand but nw"...saying this he lifted her ooff the ground into his strong arms"Nw wat will u do Miss Mishra"..."

lol😍😍
very nice....

Continue soon...

Awesome! 😍 GunJun............
Originally posted by Nidhsara

Not at all Rusha....but am doing dis frm ma hstl nd no system here.......i hav to go home to type frm system ......till den i thnk u'll hav to bear wid my phn fctn😊

OK ... Hostel and no system ? .... Fine, till you get back home ..... this should be ok ! 😆

BTW ... my name is Usha ....
hey nidha
Awwwwwwwwesum prt yaar
guddu pickd runjhun in his arms aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww    😍
This scene took my hart .......
Luvd it ...
Do rite more gunjun scenes like this one
thnx a lot guys again guys....love u all for ur support........tehzeeb,shreenithi...dats my favourite scene too....i was just seeing the scene being played in my mind and blushing all the way