Guddu & Runjhun FF:U R MyWorld, My Love (C)

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys...this is Nidha here...am rewriting this chapter again as the writing was really awry...it sure takes the pleasure out of reading as Usha has commented...hope youlike it...
Chapter 1
"Oh where did I keep those papers"Rhunjhun was frantically searching her room..."Badi mami will sure kill me"Rj was tearful now..."Oh Maharaniji...kindly please descend down" Mittho bellowed from downstairs...Mahadevi came out of her room to see what all the commotion was about...her mother was pacing the room angrily cursing Rj"Useless girl...ek kaam teek se nahi karti"...Mahadevi rolled her eyes at this...her mom and aunta made her sister work to death and still called her useless...she was furious sometimes but couldn't do anything against her mothers behaviour...She climbed upto her sisters attic room...even though the room was small and dingy...it was neat and tidy in every nook and crany...Rj was such an angel that her simple presence brought brightness to life and things...Mahadevi loved her sister to the core...she was Rj 's greatest support after Amma in the Pandey Niwaas..."Di what happened..Mom looks like she is going to eat you,what happened"..."Maha i lost some papers your mother gave me to keep in your room...i think i forgot about them as i was busy from morning"Rj said chokingly...Maha went and gave her sister a bear hug.."Don't worty we will find it"...then she remembered her brother Diamond coming out of Rjs room with something in his hand...he was probably trying to drive her mad but now he had gotten RJ in trouble...idiot..."Di don't head downstairs...i'll do something"Maha went out to find her brother..."Aye hai bhojarani...do i have to bring a chariot up to bring you down"Mittho screeched...without any other choice Rj headed down dreading what would happen..."Where is the paperbhojarani"Mittho asked furiously..."Woh badi mami mujhe maaf kar dijiye...paper kahi gum ho gaya"...before Rj even completed her sentence a tight slap landed on her face...Amma who had come in to see why Mittho was screaming shouted"Mittho...what the hell do you think you are doing"..."Teaching this worthless girl a lesson...she should know better than to forget her job"Mittho angrily said to Amma.."Do you know you just lost Mahadevi's study materials which her frrinds gave me...now what will my bitiya do"..."Maa relax...di had already given me the papers...she just forgot the fact"Mahadevi showed her mother the papers while giving her brother standing beside her murderous looks..."Mittho ab kya kehna chahthi ho tum"Amma asked in a dangerous voice...Mittho just flashed Amma a furious glance before screaming to RJ"Get going to the market bhojarani rather than wasting your time"...RJ scurried away to take her purse and mobile...
Next Update: GunJun takraar
Comment criticize and hit the like button if you like it๐Ÿ˜Š
INDEX
Chapter 1-pg1
Chapter2-pg1
Chapter3-pg2
Chapter4-pg3
Chapter5-pg4
Chapter6-pg4
Chapter7-pg6
Chapter8-pg6
Chapter9-pg6
Chapter10-pg7
Chapter11-pg8
Chapter12-pg8
Chapter13-pg9
Chapter14-pg9
Chapter15-pg10
Chapter16-pg11
Chapter17-pg11
Chapter18-pg13
Chapter19-pg15
Chapter20-pg16
Chapter21-pg17
Chapter22-pg19
Chapter23-pg21
Chapter24-pg24
Chapter25-pg23
Chapter26-pg25
Chapter27-pg26
Chapter28-pg27
Chapter29-pg28
Chapter30-pg29
Chapter31-pg29
Chapter32-pg30

Edited by Nidhsara - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwesum start
Mahadevi iz realyy nice
cant wait for gunjun meet
Update sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nidha, my dear, I do appreciate your attempt at writing a Gunjhun FF and you have started off pretty well !

But can you plz write the next part using your system and not from the phone ... you know typing in the phone is cumbersome and you tend to use a lot of abbreviation to make the job easier. This affects the flow of the story, and our pleasure in reading it is lost. ๐Ÿ˜”

I hope you don't mind my saying so, if I've hurt your feelings, I do apologise. ๐Ÿ˜Š
NidhaA thumbnail
Thnku @tehzeeb @shreenithi.....i'll update as regularly as possible dears....i hav xams gng on so hav to see....lv u
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: rusha4003

Nidha, my dear, I do appreciate your attempt at writing a Gunjhun FF and you have started off pretty well !

But can you plz write the next part using your system and not from the phone ... you know typing in the phone is cumbersome and you tend to use a lot ofabbreviationto make the job easier. This affects the flow of the story, and our pleasure in reading it is lost.๐Ÿ˜”

I hope you don't mind my saying so, if I've hurt your feelings, I do apologise.๐Ÿ˜Š

Not at all Rusha....but am doing dis frm ma hstl nd no system here.......i hav to go home to type frm system ......till den i thnk u'll hav to bear wid my phn fctn๐Ÿ˜Š
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That is the very good start, dear.. ๐Ÿ˜›
Likes it very much. Honestly.
Thank you for taking your time to do this.

Looking forward to your next one especially GunJun..... ๐Ÿ˜
NidhaA thumbnail
Chapter 2...................................................................................... "Wat else cud a girl lyk me wish for......i am so unlucky that even my parents left me at an early age.....if it was not for my mamas i wud hav starved to death" RJ thought.......but do u actually deserve this jail like life Rhunjun......her inner voice asked....wat have u done to get this hell of a life......."I deserve this.....I am bad news to whichever place i go to"RJ replied back...she had a love-hate relation wid her inner voice....she hated its reasonability its truth,butshe needed the strength it sometimes gave her.......She reached the market and headed directly to the vegetable shop........"Bhaisaab 1/2 kilo bhaingan dijiye"..."ji behenji"....She looked around the market while d sheper got her order.......She noticed a small commotion a little far......."Bhaisaab waha kya ho raha hain"....."Aur kya hoga beta.....Guddu Shukla ka drama".....Guddu Shukla....she hated no loathed that guy......the way he was torturing thepeople to payup the monthly bribe.......people work hard to the money and he takes a portion of it from them by his brute force....RJ found that downright disgusting...........She saw him heading towards her direction and turned her head.......not before he noticed her...Guddu Shukla the local goon....perfect sadak chap.......he took mnthly bribes from local shopowners.....but his favourite job was taunting the Pandey family whose house was opposite his Carom Club.....he knew that the males of that house were hen-pecked and DIL's were perfect devils.......he had respect for the old lady of the house.....but this one standing in front of him...he didnt really knw much about her.....she never stepped out much....except to the market where he occasionally so her..........but now he wanted her....her Mama ji had borrowed an awfully large amount from him...and was showing no signs of returning it.....he needed to sent a sample to them to show wat could happen to them if the....y dont cough up the money.......His bike was parked a littile away from her.........He went near it to keep the money he collected in hi bag....and went towards her.....RJ was in a haste so she didnt notice d stone behind her....she tripped....she shouted as she gell back....but before she hit the ground a pair of strong arms caught her....the bag flew away from her hand....and she was staring into Guddu's eyes....
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prabhkallu

That is the very good start, dear.. ๐Ÿ˜›
Likes it very much. Honestly.
Thank you for taking your time to do this.

Looking forward to your next one especially GunJun..... ๐Ÿ˜

thnku so much sweets......hnstly u guys r my inspiration๐Ÿ˜Š.....i hav read many ffs in many forums and xeen the support thst people get here...so i thought of starting one....i love reading stories and making them tooo.....hpe i will keep u entertained๐Ÿ˜Š
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nidha yaar ...
Thanxxxxxxxxxxxx aton for d quick updt .... ๐Ÿค—
Awwwwwwwwwwwesum prt ..luvd it ..
She fell in his arms .... ๐Ÿ˜ ..soooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeee..
Yaar plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz make d ff damn romantic plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt
Thanxxxxxxxxxxxx again
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
that's a great start Nidha and loved your FF....runjhun fell into Guddu's arms wow...loved it....hope to read more of it