Kinshuk n Neha share their experience..!!

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Chaand Chhupa Macao Mein

Viren (Kinshuk Mahajan) and Nivedita's (Neha Sargam) relationship in Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein on STAR Plus has been going through a rough patch for some time now. However, the couple ignored their differences and performed on the romantic track "Tere Bina" from the movie Crook at the STAR Parivaar Awardsheld in Macao.

An exuberant Nivedita reveals, "Our performance was choreographed by ace choreographer Geeta Kapur. She is an absolute sweetheart and never complained, even though it took us a while to get the steps right. We used to rehearse from 5 in the morning and are glad our hard work paid off. The final result was fantastic." Viren, too, echoes her sentiments.

Besides performing, Viren also hosted a segment of the show along with Pooja "Pratigya" Gor. Talking about it, he says, "It was a new experience and I was a little nervous but the act went off well. The segment was unlike any normal segment where the hosts simply walk in and start talking. It was a unique entry for me and my co-host Pratigya and it required a lot of rehearsals for us to get it right. I can't wait for the audience to watch it. I hope they enjoy it as much as we did."

He shared a great rapport with co-host Pooja as he exclaims, "I've met Pooja before Star Parivaar Awards but our interactions used to be very formal. After spending time in rehearsals, we got very comfortable and relaxed in each other's company. Our segment was a smooth sailing."

Other than work, Viren and Nivedita made sure that they made the most of their free time.Viren says, "The Venetian was so huge that we didn't need to go out. Everything was available in the hotel itself! I shopped a bit and we also had a party there. When we had some time off,Harshad and I went clubbing and had a blast. Harshad, Anupriya and Pooja have now become my close friends."

Nivedita adds, "I had a fun time hanging out with the cast of Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein because normally we don't get enough time to chat, relax or have fun during the shoot. This was a good break from our regular schedule."

Catch Viren and Nivedita at the STAR Parivaar Awards 2011 on Sun, April 3, at 8 pm on STAR Plus.

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for sharing even though i already read this article.....finally got some reason to watch SPA....can't wait for nivren's performance.....!!!!
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
already posted anyways thanzzzzzzzzzzz
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tnx for sharin ridzzi lil sis....

awww my fav two hotties (harshu & kinshuk) are bonding together big time and im soooooooooo happy to hear dat...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thanxxx for sharing . it's already posted .
fai_luBz_NehaHC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnkz for sharing....
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing...
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnxx for the article................😊