O M G, Fans have to stop fast forwarding

PGirn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I stop coming to forum  after watching the episode becoz I have lots of assignments and my exams are coming up..

but I watch Geet every nite as usual or next morning

I realised that I tend to enjoy the suspense and the thrill more when I dont know what happening in forum..

Reading CVs, GC & DD bashing post just spoils the whole mood

First u ppl complain too much nok jhok and romance, now there MU, also complain..Come on ITS JUST A SERIAL but then again, its AN UNIQUE one..so dont worry..it wont be typical daily soap! 

Even I am mad at Dev..I mean what is he thinking by doing something for Maan Geet at this point of time??
...although his intentions are good....but still urghh..wish him to stay far from them!!

BUT

Ppl say when u do something from ur heart, its always successful...so u guys have to chill...CVS of Geet are unpredictable..Im sure this is leading to good thing for our beloved Maan and Geet..

Of coz! Even I didnt like what Geet said to Maan in the precap..but then again, do u even know whats the episode about?? Nehi na? 

So dont start bashing CVs! For once leave them alone..

Yes, I dunno why we even have AA track in GSHP serial but Im only watchin it as I think they need a parallel track for the 6days thing...
Only thats why im tolerating it becoz then Cvs are not pressurised and we can have good good nice nice Maan and Geet scenes

I also saw the pic that Dev is holding Geet hands! 
ARGH! no ways! 
But u guys cant start getting angry already... 
episode toh aane deh...kuch reason toh hoga..(better be a good reason)

I understand ur feelings...but PLS DOSTON TRY TO CALM DOWN...only then u will enjoy ur fav show..

and CVS : I just wanna say that PLEASE KEEP THIS SERIAL AS REALISTIC AND AS PRACTICAL AS POSSIBLE..
ITS VERY CLOSE TO OUR HEARTS :)

Whatevr ur planning, I hope u have something good up ur sleeves! *wink*
Edited by PGirn - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Pammi...I thought tu toh gayab hi ho gayi.

Yeah Dev touching Geet... I was so shocked... he looks really hurt...but look at her SHE'S JUST INDIFFERENT!! HOW COOL IS THAT!

BUt u know, I wanna be angry with Dev, par woh Hot HOt Samir beech main aa jaata hain....sighhh. Why such hot actors for such wicked characters.😍
PGirn thumbnail

Originally posted by: mechantefille

Hey Pammi...I thought tu toh gayab hi ho gayi.

Yeah Dev touching Geet... I was so shocked... he looks really hurt...but look at her SHE'S JUST INDIFFERENT!! HOW COOL IS THAT!

BUt u know, I wanna be angry with Dev, par woh Hot HOt Samir beech main aa jaata hain....sighhh. Why such hot actors for such wicked characters.😍

haha..gayab thi lekin phir agayi..realised that i cant live without forum πŸ˜†

Geet and Maan share something beyond all this fans shud chill..Cvs will not adre to ruin it..and it Maan SIngh Khurana for god sake...He is gonna do something and im scared for Dev *evil laugh*

omg i thought im the only one who thinks Samir is cute! He is good actor as well

now i know, SOMEONE LIKES SAMIR la la la la...πŸ˜†

tell me abt! even in PKYEK, Sid is super HOT...His acting can kill me! 
ninand thumbnail
I know right! The episodes not even been aired, we dont even know why Geets says what she says, everyone knows Dev is really being shown positive, and is genuinely tryna help maan-geet... but no!

I second you , in that, this forum has become sooo soo damn littered with prejudice and hatred, its become difficult to come here...  there is absolutely no tolerance left! No patience , No understanding.. nothing.

We should atleast give them a chance, we can discuss/chalo even argue, but whats the need to bash? I hope some sanity prevails this week.... more than the Dev fiasco or AA torture, its some peoples attitude in this forum that I am NOT looking forward to.

_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
nice post.ya i agree wid u.i just hope everything is well 4 maan geet again
PGirn thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninand

I know right! The episodes not even been aired, we dont even know why Geets says what she says, everyone knows Dev is really being shown positive, and is genuinely tryna help maan-geet... but no!

I second you , in that, this forum has become sooo soo damn littered with prejudice and hatred, its become difficult to come here...  there is absolutely no tolerance left! No patience , No understanding.. nothing.

We should atleast give them a chance, we can discuss/chalo even argue, but whats the need to bash? I hope some sanity prevails this week.... more than the Dev fiasco or AA torture, its some peoples attitude in this forum that I am NOT looking forward to.

Thats the thing..Some are too reactive..like a chemical..wait n watch 1st..we dont even know what is cooking in Cvs head..

There are actually very positve and insightful posts here..but the bad one sometimes overshadow it and spoils my mood..

totally!
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PGirn

haha..gayab thi lekin phir agayi..realised that i cant live without forum πŸ˜†

Geet and Maan share something beyond all this fans shud chill..Cvs will not adre to ruin it..and it Maan SIngh Khurana for god sake...He is gonna do something and im scared for Dev *evil laugh*

omg i thought im the only one who thinks Samir is cute! He is good actor as well

now i know, SOMEONE LIKES SAMIR la la la la...πŸ˜†

tell me abt! even in PKYEK, Sid is super HOT...His acting can kill me! 

OMG me too a big Sid fan...woman ur my IF twin huh. 
M_shithy thumbnail
That's the piont......close to my heart..........i can't swallow it now ..and also it's difficult for me to spit it.
PGirn thumbnail
@mechantefille...seriously? He is good! 
                            hahaha...IF twin πŸ˜†
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Like u said it is close to our hearts..i cant watch something so gross n pathetic..
Like geet praising dev in front of maan..the girl who cud read his eyes..n tell wat was in his heart cant see the pain right in front of her dat maan is in..
Geet left maan once remember the media thing? Cuz she hated dev so much n now she is fine with him? How on earth does dat make sense at all?🀒
They are ruining geet's character..
I am not watching this track at all
Itz super disguisting to see geet fine with her rapist n not even talking to her husband🀒
Secondly..they ruined such a beautiful track which we were expecting..it wud have been a diff track then all that has happened in GHSP so far..but they threw away their golden card to gain trps..now i dun understand why they wud show something so pathetic instead..
They just messing up the serial badly..
So CVS are rong this time..n at the end of the day we fans r the ones who run the show..without us the show is a flop..

Edited by luv_harshad - 13 years ago