Kinshuk Mahajan says for HC and APK

Posted: 13 years ago

Here is Kinshuk mahajans article abt his experience in Macau

here he also talks abt HARSHIYA
so thought of posting it 😊

Chaand Chhupa Macao Mein

Viren (Kinshuk Mahajan) and Nivedita's (Neha Sargam) relationship in Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein on STAR Plus has been going through a rough patch for some time now. However, the couple ignored their differences and performed on the romantic track "Tere Bina" from the movie Crook at the STAR Parivaar Awardsheld in Macao.

More on STAR Parivaar Awards 2011: Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

An exuberant Nivedita reveals, "Our performance was choreographed by ace choreographer Geeta Kapur. She is an absolute sweetheart and never complained, even though it took us a while to get the steps right. We used to rehearse from 5 in the morning and are glad our hard work paid off. The final result was fantastic." Viren, too, echoes her sentiments.

Besides performing, Viren also hosted a segment of the show along with Pooja "Pratigya" Gor. Talking about it, he says, "It was a new experience and I was a little nervous but the act went off well. The segment was unlike any normal segment where the hosts simply walk in and start talking. It was a unique entry for me and my co-host Pratigya and it required a lot of rehearsals for us to get it right. I can't wait for the audience to watch it. I hope they enjoy it as much as we did."

He shared a great rapport with co-host Pooja as he exclaims, "I've met Pooja before Star Parivaar Awards but our interactions used to be very formal. After spending time in rehearsals, we got very comfortable and relaxed in each other's company. Our segment was a smooth sailing."

Other than work, Viren and Nivedita made sure that they made the most of their free time. Viren says, "The Venetian was so huge that we didn't need to go out. Everything was available in the hotel itself! I shopped a bit and we also had a party there. When we had some time off, Harshad Chopra and I went clubbing and had a blast. Harshad, Anupriya and Pooja have now become my close friends."

Nivedita adds, "I had a fun time hanging out with the cast of Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein because normally we don't get enough time to chat, relax or have fun during the shoot. This was a good break from our regular schedule."

Catch Viren and Nivedita at the STAR Parivaar Awards 2011 on Sun, April 3, at 8 pm on STAR Plus.

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Edited by sita11 - 13 years ago
Def Harshiya are just so sweet and humble ppl ,that every one wud love to be their frnds ,loved these lines of Kinshuk Mahajan for Harshiya -The Sweet hearts !! πŸ€—
Harshiya hai hi aise tht no one cud stp beings fnrds of demπŸ€—............tfs sita😊
Originally posted by sita11

Def Harshiya are just so sweet and humble ppl ,that every one wud love to be their frnds ,loved these lines of Kinshuk Mahajan for Harshiya -The Sweet hearts !! πŸ€—

They are such Sweet Hearts..!!! πŸ˜³
TFS
 good to know they enjoyed
😊
Originally posted by sita11

Harshad, Anupriya and Pooja have now become my close friends

Haaiiii....HarshIya...Make Frdz soo Fast Just Love them..!! 
Thanks for sharing SitaπŸ€—
Harshad and Anupriya are gems at heart, who can resist not being their friend..πŸ˜ƒ
wow soo sweet....thnxx for sharing
thanks for sharing sita i am in cloud nine
bcoz i love harshad ,arjun and karanwahi they are close friends similary i love kinshuk too he too friendly with my harshu wow i am loving it😳
awwww.. Harshiya are no doubt the sweethearts of telly world.. they rock!! love them!!