~SHilpa ANand FC~World Of Adorablity~ - Page 75

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by R.K.O

...yup thts sound good ...but no happy ending ..then ksg wll be an ganster .....so we need to keep it more real ...ok i ll wirte the script soon and pm u both :)

[/QUOTE]
yaaahh.....!!! it has to be different lyk dhoom 1 not like dhoom 2 where thief became gud😆 do pm soon.....i will add my idea tooo then we can sort out the scriptss!!
[/QUOTE]yup it would spoil the movie if theif turns ....gud😆..its not an ff ....zee ..
i hv an rocking idea ....and the ultimate fight ksg vs srk 😉😆
[/QUOTE]

yaaah this time.......shilpa will join in ksg's group...😆 opposite  to the usual things😆 and ksg vs srk......kaunsa idea??
woahhhhh Zee baiyya thats koool...

Anu i need to talk to u urgent on FB.. gotta newsssssssss

and Sizzling Hot tooo☺️

Ohh no again unedited parts 🤣

Baiyya tell him to give happy ending somehow

it will be different ......shilpa will join ksg's underworld........ and will settle down there wid him and the sceness☺️ and plus there's many godfather who works for people so we can narrate his role lyk dat......
kash wll be teenage lovers ....and woh alag ho jate hai ..ksg joins underworld and shona becomes an cop ..she wll play an undercover cop along with kw to catch and kill ksg ....but utlimately again falls in love with ksg ....😳

zee baiyya do u have any idea abt Shilpa's goodnews..
Originally posted by R.K.O

and Sizzling Hot tooo☺️
[/QUOTE]

Ohh no again unedited parts 🤣

Baiyya tell him to give happy ending somehow
[/QUOTE]

it will be different ......shilpa will join ksg's underworld........ and will settle down there wid him and the sceness☺️ and plus there's many godfather who works for people so we can narrate his role lyk dat......
[/QUOTE]kash wll be teenage lovers ....and woh alag ho jate hai ..ksg joins underworld and shona becomes an cop ..she wll play an undercover cop along with kw to catch and kill ksg ....but utlimately again falls in love with ksg ....😳
[/QUOTE]

we can portrait ksg's character as a gud mafia.....who works for people but is very violent....and shilpa as a hot cop☺️ who doubts on ksg's work and chases him and at last fall in love and join him😳

heyyyaaa anuuuuu🤗

yaaahh.....!!! it has to be different lyk dhoom 1 not like dhoom 2 where thief became gud😆 do pm soon.....i will add my idea tooo then we can sort out the scriptss!!
yup it would spoil the movie if theif turns ....gud😆..its not an ff ....zee ..
i hv an rocking idea ....and the ultimate fight ksg vs srk 😉😆

yaaah this time.......shilpa will join in ksg's group...😆 opposite  to the usual things😆 and ksg vs srk......kaunsa idea??
srk wll be don 🤣....we keep an fight at the end like the movied wanted (eng one )😆
Originally posted by DJ_AISHII

zee baiyya do u have any idea abt Shilpa's goodnews..

edited
Edited by -Zeeshan- - 13 years ago

kash wll be teenage lovers ....and woh alag ho jate hai ..ksg joins underworld and shona becomes an cop ..she wll play an undercover cop along with kw to catch and kill ksg ....but utlimately again falls in love with ksg ....😳

we can portrait ksg's character as a gud mafia.....who works for people but is very violent....and shilpa as a hot cop☺️ who doubts on ksg's work and chases him and at last fall in love and join him😳

heyyyaaa anuuuuu🤗
...yup shona realise its her love whom she was searching ...has became an violent gangster ..who accepts to bring him and entire mafia down ..with her partner kw ..she knws if she wont accept this mission sm1 else gonna accept and ksg wll be killed ..so to save him ..she accepts this undercover mission :)
aishy m editing the newss!!!