Holi Ke Rang Colors Ke Sang....

Posted: 13 years ago
This Holi celebration was better than the last year's

Tina came with RK and Sid ........Was having lotta fun....
Nandish came alone......Nani ,Divya ,Pushkar and Daddaji were there.....

Tina was more lively this time.....she was having a gala time ๐Ÿ˜† Ran to Nandish and put blue color on his face.....They both wished Happy Holi together as well.......

Then SV and Raghu's performance .............Wowow Gaurav is too good Brilliant performance Loved it.......

Rashami did one with Gehna of BV.........Nandish also with her ๐Ÿ˜• and then Tina joined him in that dancein a orange lehenga.......

Daddaji with Nani -------- Highlight of the dance Then suddenly Ammaji appears and puts color on Daddaji ๐Ÿ˜†It looked as though they were fighting for him๐Ÿ˜†

Edited: Tina played a Baloon game with Damini but they lost it ๐Ÿ˜† They were very sportive

Guyzzz Here's some links

Tina's performance

Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago
i watched the complete event๐Ÿ˜ƒit was indeed better than the previous yr. everybody had a gr8 time๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ loved ichcha in that yellow dress and she did gr8 masti with sid and vansh while they were entering๐Ÿ‘
I hope somebody can put Tina's parts of the program on YT and share links with us ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by shyams

I hope somebody can put Tina's parts of the program on YT and share links with us ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hey shyams...happy holi!!!!!! it will be a repeat at 8pm tonight๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by bipasha23

hey shyams...happy holi!!!!!! it will be a repeat at 8pm tonight๐Ÿ˜Š

Happy Holi to u as well ๐Ÿ˜Š
Dono if I'll be able to watch it as match will still be going on that time ๐Ÿ˜•
Nice  , sounds good , but i dont feel like watching it , 
Originally posted by shyams

Hey Shyam I posted one๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@Divya , off topic , is Dutta blind ?? i was waiting for PZ show when i happen to see 2mins of LTL and i had this doubt

and thanks for links
Originally posted by JustJ

@Divya , off topic , is Dutta blind ?? i was waiting for PZ show when i happen to see 2mins of LTL and i had this doubt

and thanks for links

He lost his eye-sight in an accident ...... He'll get it back on Mon
Originally posted by JustJ

and thanks for links

yes he went blind after that accident in which everyone thought he had died...  how come u are not aware of this ... abh toh sight wapas aane ka time ho gaya ๐Ÿ˜†