Posted: 13 years ago
it has to go like  this after all it is a hindi serial

now they r not focusing on SD track..!

Edited by nidhirocks2234 - 13 years ago
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: darkknight007

The dia-jhanvi relation will be revealed the moment Amba meets anyone of the family (i mean older  members)

Hmm yea...i hope it happens soon...i really want to see it but as of now m just eagerly waiting for more SD scenes !!😍
If that's what the ct's r planning I really wish they change their minds!!

I don't think Shaurya should be Banupratap's son...I'm sick of serials showing the girl who has been victimised all her life married to someone's who's taking revenge😡... it's been done to many times!! 

I want a new guy to be Banupratap's son and be the love interest of Jhanvi... I'd love to watch the guy trying to take revenge on Jhanvi and her giving it back to him👏...

The Dia/Shaurya storyline should be of him first being accepted by the family and marrying her☺️....and then him helping her overcome her fears by making her standing up for herself and realising the beauty of life😍... which she's been missing out on living with Ammaji

Rani x

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i wish what ur saying happens but i guess its never gonna happen.
shaurya is surely going to be Bhanupratap's son..even an article stated it and this will create a lot of problems. in every hindi serial they show the lead couple going through a lot of difficulties but they overcome them. its going to be the same with Shaurya - dia. 😳
They r going to drag the story. i think they might show bhanuprataps entry and then shaurya telling him his love for dia and then he promises shaurya to get him married to dia and when he will get to know abt dia's family he might just say no, shaurya asking him questions and all..they might show it like this...its gonna be a typical hindi serial love story but i'am waiting to see it !! 😍
luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darkknight007

i think this will be shown after amba's exit...............

is amba going to quit laado or wat???
nidhirocks2234 thumbnail
ya i think amba is exiting because of her marraige!