Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

What do you think Tapu will do ? (Page 7)

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Nope this time Ichcha will WinSmilethis si what they wanna show 15 days of tapori torture by IchchaDancing

I agree with you..Smile.. 

Whether it is Ichcha torture or Tapasya torture for 15 days, Ichcha will win this time because they have shown her taking the oath of exposing Taps before the Holi(y) fire.. The demoness 'Holika' died in Holi fire even though she had a boon that Fire cannot burn her, because she tried to kill Prahlad using that boon by keeping him in her lap while entering the fire.. So the boon rebounded on her and saved Prahlad, but killed the evil Holika... Since this is the significance of Holi fire, they cannot let Tapasya win this particular matter of passing Rathod's child as Veer's and Ichcha will not be harmed or thrown out of B house, but will emerge as winner..

But if the CVs are again thoughtlessly misinterpreting the festivals and rituals, then that is another matter... I hope they do not mock these things and show Ichcha strong one moment and speechless and helpless for the next 10 months...Sleepy

thank u for the informationBig smile , i am feeling very positive nowhermoinee , our information deskLOLLOL

Thanks, I am not information desk...LOL

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Nope this time Ichcha will WinSmilethis si what they wanna show 15 days of tapori torture by IchchaDancing

I agree with you..Smile.. 

Whether it is Ichcha torture or Tapasya torture for 15 days, Ichcha will win this time because they have shown her taking the oath of exposing Taps before the Holi(y) fire.. The demoness 'Holika' died in Holi fire even though she had a boon that Fire cannot burn her, because she tried to kill Prahlad using that boon by keeping him in her lap while entering the fire.. So the boon rebounded on her and saved Prahlad, but killed the evil Holika... Since this is the significance of Holi fire, they cannot let Tapasya win this particular matter of passing Rathod's child as Veer's and Ichcha will not be harmed or thrown out of B house, but will emerge as winner..

But if the CVs are again thoughtlessly misinterpreting the festivals and rituals, then that is another matter... I hope they do not mock these things and show Ichcha strong one moment and speechless and helpless for the next 10 months...Sleepy

thank u for the informationBig smile , i am feeling very positive nowhermoinee , our information deskLOLLOL

Thanks, I am not information desk...LOL

Hope atleast this once our Ichcha comes out in flying colorsSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged

This story is told in 'Prahlada charithra' where Holika is Prahlad's father Hiranya Kashyap's sister, so a paternal aunt to the little boy.. This is also one of the methods with which Hiranya Kashyap tries to kill Prahlad for uttering Vishnu is the omnipotent God and not his dad.. I know that Holi is a north Indian festival, but all these festivals have their origins in our great epics, The Ramayana and Srimad Bhagavatham, the story of Krishna.. So in essence, Holi fire is symbolic of evil burning and good surviving.. So let us be hopeful...SmileThumbs Up

With this serial its really very hard to be +ve. But its time that they show that Ichcha winning over Tapasya..........................after all evil has to be defeated.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akruzruchira23

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

This story is told in 'Prahlada charithra' where Holika is Prahlad's father Hiranya Kashyap's sister, so a paternal aunt to the little boy.. This is also one of the methods with which Hiranya Kashyap tries to kill Prahlad for uttering Vishnu is the omnipotent God and not his dad.. I know that Holi is a north Indian festival, but all these festivals have their origins in our great epics, The Ramayana and Srimad Bhagavatham, the story of Krishna.. So in essence, Holi fire is symbolic of evil burning and good surviving.. So let us be hopeful...SmileThumbs Up

With this serial its really very hard to be +ve. But its time that they show that Ichcha winning over Tapasya..........................after all evil has to be defeated.

They better be fast about it and finish this show.. I am sure all are becoming sick and tired of this crap which has expired long ago...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akruzruchira23

riatagore Goldie
riatagore
riatagore

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
i think rathod track will come into the series in these 15 days
ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

indeed evil have to be defeatedAngryotherwise i will file a case against the production team for giving wrong message to the audience. already the crime rate is on its peek these days and now these stupid shows are encouraging all to do worstShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369

Go to top