Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hmm......  I dont think she can hurt herself for making icha Baghooooooo from house , she has most cunning brain and she will use it to fullest , 
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
cry...twist face...cry...twist face....cry....twist faceπŸ˜†
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tapu after Iccha's warning will get hold of the reports, change them. When Iccha tells in front of the whole house about Veer's problem, Tapu will tell Iccha is telling lies, she will show the false report and do her mahanta ka natak that she only wants to give back Vansh to this family and does not want to come in between Veecha. Whole family falls for her (as usual) including Veer. Misunderstanding between Vecha Iccha out of Bzoo.
I want Iccha to be out and Sand S starts Bzoo's downfall in the mean time God knows what Rathod will do.
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

Tapu after Iccha's warning will get hold of the reports, change them. When Iccha tells in front of the whole house about Veer's problem, Tapu will tell Iccha is telling lies, she will show the false report and do her mahanta ka natak that she only wants to give back Vansh to this family and does not want to come in between Veecha. Whole family falls for her (as usual) including Veer. Misunderstanding between Vecha Iccha out of Bzoo.
I want Iccha to be out and Sand S starts Bzoo's downfall in the mean time God knows what Rathod will do.

so according to u the kasam of holika ki aag will go wasteπŸ˜†i dont take this storyπŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
Arre that promo is nothing but to make ppl stick ,

one week of strong icha, and next time dasu fall of icha in Estyle 😎
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Nope this time Ichcha will Win😊this si what they wanna show 15 days of tapori torture by Ichcha
TitansFan thumbnail
if that happens na rahul , i will bow down to makers for sure , πŸ˜† 
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

if that happens na rahul , i will bow down to makers for sure , πŸ˜† 

that will happen coz change is the name of Game and now Ichcha has arrivedπŸ‘
TitansFan thumbnail
I really love ur enthu and Positivity Rahul, Hope iam proved wrong 
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

So do u mean Tapu baby's real father is Teju ? and we r yet to c one more flashback ? πŸ˜†

May be, after the brave act of Tapu whn she saved Veer from Teju, he was impressed and something happened later. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† we hv not seen Teju for long time πŸ˜† πŸ˜† anything can happened during tht period πŸ˜† πŸ˜†